User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:32   #51
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light
Re: AD Posters

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Trust me, zo0f has been the only plus in HR's book, posters-wise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SethMace
Unfortunately, the mentality of a select group (who have been picked out in previous posts here), is to side-step the counter-arguement and just troll!
See^^ :/
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]

Last edited by Seth Mace; 27 Dec 2004 at 22:40.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:35   #52
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

?

what? I wasn't side-stepping anything, there was no argument in your post, the only point I had seen which I could debate in any way was your announcement of no longer "playing" AD, and I retorted with my own (quite truthful too might I add, not attempting to be witty or anything) opinion.
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:43   #53
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Christ, you got me quoting myself now jerome:/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
clarify WHO blocked first, you will notice that very early in the round, I personally posted of the NAP between HR & LCH, oh how wrong I turned out to be especially what with my own planet+galaxy receiving neverending wavings for the better part of a whole ****ing month.
O M G - You've said that so often jerome, its as if you really fooking believe it \o/

*snip*

Take jeromes traditional "R12 HR-LCH nap" theme, even though HR HC denied it as total lies on numerous occassions (which was from our pov, the closest you would get as an "official statement"), this wasnt good enough.
You missed that?
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 22:44   #54
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've had enough of this thread - there's only so much I'm willing to moderate, but there's far more trouble on this thread than it's worth, despite the odd bit of decent discussion.