User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Nov 2007, 19:56   #1
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of
[]LCH[] Tools 2007

6Calculator[*]LCH Pilkara[*]Parser[/list]
R26 Undergoing testing
R26 Needing Rewrite
  • Covert ops calculator

This is a list of the []LCH[] tools and what they do:

LCH Tools @ http://tools.lch-hq.org
- Portal for all the tools

Battle Calculator @ http://bcalc.lch-hq.org
Special features:
  • Battle logs which will show you what exactly happens
  • Accepts MISSIONS page in the paste box
  • Accepts Planet/Unit/Advanced Unit/Fleet/Military scans in the paste box
  • Accepts Fleet list on overview page in the paste box
  • Usage of + and - so you can add/substract ships to an already existing amount
  • Login function to make it possible to manage your saved calculations (see HELP on the bcalc page for more information)

Parser @ http://parser.lch-hq.org

Accepted scans are:
  • Planet Scan
  • Surface Scan
  • Technology Scan
  • Unit Scan
  • Advanced Unit Scan
  • News Scan
  • Jumpgate Probe
  • Incoming Scan (previously fleet Scan)
  • Military Scan
  • Acceptance of URLs of scans instead of copy/pasting the fleet form a scan (copy/pasting is of course still possible)
  • Galaxy Status screen
  • Combat reports
  • Group Scan

[]LCH[] Pilkara @ http://pilkara.lch-hq.org

The famous pilkara site is also available from the []LCH[] Tools. Currently, development is standing still, since i want to make my own code, instead of using the open source version.

Covert ops calculator @ http://ccalc.lch-hq.org

For those who wanna know what they are getting into.

Future development

In the near future, the working element will be further refined first, to make them even easier. after that extra functions will be added regularly. For these enhancements, i need YOUR help. Send your ideas, bugs, etc to me on IRC, using a PM or using a forum PM. I can also be found in #lch-tools, together with some enthousiastic LCH Tools users.
R7-9: Had an account, but didnt play seriously
R09.5: []LCH[] Officer
R10.0: []LCH[] HC (Rank #9, #1 Gal)
R10.5-R18.0: []LCH[] HC Scanner!
R18.0-R33 : Multihunter, Head MH
R34-.. : [CT] HC

Last edited by Remy; 23 Mar 2008 at 23:23.
Remy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2007, 04:49   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: []LCH[] Tools 2007

nice one
Unread 4 Nov 2007, 08:01   #3
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

yeah, a bcalc that works.. jackpot.
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 10:52   #4
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Remy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud ofRemy has much to be proud of

The LCH Parser has been updated.

The unit scan, advanced unit scan and incoming scan now list The class and T1,2,3 and you can now link to not only the LCH bcalc, but also the xVx and Thrud Bcalcs. Also, you can choose to put the ships in the battle calc on both the attack side and the defense side

The incoming scan also had a cosmetic bug, this has been resolved

Have fun
Unread 15 Feb 2008, 14:31   #5
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

awesome work
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2008, 16:53   #6
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Update:

[]LCH[] Bcalc had a cosmetic error where in some cases , more ships were emped then the amount present. This has been corrected.

Also, i added a column KILLED. This gives betetr insight in what part of the lost ships were lost due to killing, and which part due to zik ships dying for stealing.
Unread 27 Feb 2008, 15:06   #7
sale
Bavarian Barbarian

sale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of lightsale is a glorious beacon of light

my hero!

really good work! Thx for the time you spend in developing all the tools!
sale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2008, 23:24   #8
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Im working on some extra features now, some new, some old. Hope to have em finished before next round :-)
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 01:38   #9
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

i always wondered, Remy, and maybe this isn't the proper place to ask this but - typically when scans are parsed in parsers (LCH, Exi, Subh, etc) are they added into that ally's scan database?
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 02:39   #10
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Depends Zae, some alliances have employed more extensive data-mining in their tools(Vision and Ely come to mind), others have been fairly "secure", such as Rock tools afaik.
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 07:28   #11
MEX

MEX will become famous soon enoughMEX will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: []LCH[] Tools 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaejii
i always wondered, Remy, and maybe this isn't the proper place to ask this but - typically when scans are parsed in parsers (LCH, Exi, Subh, etc) are they added into that ally's scan database?
If you are concerned about that, CHANGE the Coordinates, links & URLs in the scans before you paste them into thouse parsers, or only paste the lower part of the scan without coordinates, links & URLs ... if a parser only accept URLs & links but not the text of scans, you can bet on his owner using data mining tools on the scans parsed in his parsers

MfG, MEX

PS: Many thanks for the []LCH[] bcalc !
I prefer to use this bcalc as i can see at the bottom which ships shoot first, without having to check ini for each and all ships involved into battle myself, which is especially usefull for ZIKs.

Last edited by MEX; 7 Mar 2008 at 07:34.
MEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2008, 07:56   #12
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

i'm not really concerned about it, just curious.
Unread 23 Mar 2008, 07:50   #13
Remy
Ex-Head Multihunter

Update:

BCALC has now been partially recoded for R26. I have added a tabular section, were in the future will be some extra features. For now it just contains two battle logs: complex and simple. Also, all bugs in calculation have been removed (there were 2 minor ones).

As always, PLEASE give me comments and complaints, so i can improve it.

YOu can also find me in #lch-tools