User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:07   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
planetarion images on google

well i was looking through google images for my project.. and i got the crazy idea to look up planetarion.

you find the most interesting things

remember this?
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:07   #2
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Re: planetarion images on google

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
remember this?
Nope.

Pssst, PD.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:09   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
doesn't need to be on PD

pick a topic... search for it on 'google images' and post the funniest one :P
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:11   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
By the looks of it, someone has bad breath.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:15   #5
Aryn
Happy

is this yours joel?
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:22   #6
HobbieRogue4
etc.

Quote:
is this yours joel?
No, but this is.
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:28   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
phwoar
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:31   #8
Aryn
Happy

someone was bored!
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:35   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
"Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:35   #10
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
"fun fun fun"
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 16:59   #11
Aryn
Happy

hmmm
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 21:16   #12
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 23:17   #13
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
phwoar
Please don't post links called tubgirl. It scares me, especially when I don't notice until I've clicked and it's opening...
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 01:24   #14
Aryn
Happy

XEE WINS!
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 13:07   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Please don't post links called tubgirl. It scares me, especially when I don't notice until I've clicked and it's opening...
I thought you were into that sort of thing

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 13:50   #16
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
XEE WINS!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:13   #17
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
well i was looking through google images for my project.. and i got the crazy idea to look up planetarion.

you find the most interesting things

remember this?
I imagine more people would remember this, funny that this was the only alliance banner I found by typing in 'planetarion' tho

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 15:53   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: planetarion images on google

Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
I imagine more people would remember this, funny that this was the only alliance banner I found by typing in 'planetarion' tho
Found this one earlier than the Legion one
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 23:16   #19
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
I still have the Denial is dull shockwave.

Somewhere I have Nodrog having his way with a g0at as well as Syd in a tub shockwave.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2003, 04:32   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
i preferred the hate-legion banners.
hanging the bird and stuff....
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:17   #21
Denial

Denial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the roughDenial is a jewel in the rough

:O Oi Intrepid, send that to me, ta. As I have been looking for that for some time.
Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:18   #22
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I Touch Custard
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 16:32   #23
Gario
Why is * censored?

Gario is infamous around these partsGario is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
A fear I know all too well...
________
___
Gario is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 02:15   #24
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

if anyone has that pa bum one i`d like a copy. you know the one with 2 ppl on a bench , one saying to the other. " i had it all, friends, respect , power . then pa ended and i had to get a real life " . i know a printout of it is on a2s wall
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 03:06   #25
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

i tried to look for the infamous 'tubaman' but alas i did not find it
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 03:44   #26
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1TMANish
i tried to look for the infamous 'tubaman' but alas i did not find it
hmmm....
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 04:43   #27
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

lol, I don't think that's the one he was talkin about Aryn :P
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 11:34   #28
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
not that one

its a tuba, thats a MAN!

and its blue
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 11:38   #29
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

googling for planetarion got me this

ah, the good ol days .
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 16:09   #30
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
Fear the BT.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:00   #31
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

The Beginning rocked. The Conc were just annoying.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:04   #32
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1TMANish
not that one

its a tuba, thats a MAN!

and its blue
oi
i know what you were talking about
but i thought that pic was funny :\