User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 19 Apr 2004, 19:00   #1
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh. Yeah. I retired. Miss yas.

Ummm, had loads of fun back in the day. From the semi-dysfunctional quebecois family all in one gal r3-r4 (sorry Terreur, it's dysfunctional if I have to make a chart to remember your relationships!) to the p4 funstuffs, the r5 morass, eh it's not the rounds that are important so much as the people. Most of you I loved, some I hated. Beware: those in the former group may consider themselves one of the latter. Should I name names and appease egos? This would take the risk of missing people. And I don't feel like going through all my old notes just now. Yes, I still have the little sticky note listing each parallel's p-alliance. It left a little light square on my wall when I took it down.

Ok here's the plan: I name a few names off the top of my head right now, then stop when I tire. Then the rest of you come yell at me to finish the list. Got it? Good.

Oh fyi, remember #cootie is always open for business, and I idle there nearly evening.

People in reverse order of seeing them:

Jason - our late round newbie beat you in roids, but I love ya anyway
fdx - mr strategy, which brings to mind Apollo - also mr strategy.
Maverick - just spoke with dan the other night so he's fresh in my memory
oi zakoff - he's such a zakoff. comedy relief for the past 3 rounds or so. PS zakoff: we DID have a NAP with LDK!!!!! muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

fury/eclipse people: everyone, especially Rob, Focht, Sinni, Johnson, oh god I'm forgetting a bunch atm, don't worry it'll come back soon, my apologies.

Man, all the HOURS making plots with Rob. Discussing plots. Hashing out how to be most evil. Watch out for Rob. He will be Earth's Evil Overlord one of these days. And I'll be like, look, I predicted it years ago you mongs.

Focht doesn't sound at ALL like a crazy German on the phone. And surprisingly non-lecherous. I like Andi. I like all the Andys I've ever met in pa actually. Weird but nice fellas.

Ok, more later. I think.
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2004, 14:12   #2
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Oh. Yeah. I retired. Miss yas.

I thought you quit after r9 you lippy bint!

Guess I should pop into #cootie again though, good times.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2004, 16:10   #3
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it sucks your quitting but heh you will always be in #cootie, as well as that thanks for watching my ass in rnd 9 and defending against focht for me and darky :P, have fun and dont come back your out now stay out :P
Unread 22 Apr 2004, 15:03   #4
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point

Damm ... someone made me look at the forum
Why post a goodbye thingie ... stop being active Parthos

Have a nice real life
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2004, 01:17   #5
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

wish you the best Parthos, to bad our gal gal never went through it would have been a blast...Dang pa and everything they always change !!!

now if you all stop posting !!!
living in deniel is much better then haveing to say goodbye to people ! ( has been neglecting to post one of these too)
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 02:26   #6
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthos
Man, all the HOURS making plots with Rob. Discussing plots. Hashing out how to be most evil. Watch out for Rob. He will be Earth's Evil Overlord one of these days. And I'll be like, look, I predicted it years ago you mongs.
You know too much. I will have you eliminated.

“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 02:56   #7
Perfection
Autonomous

Perfection will become famous soon enoughPerfection will become famous soon enough

heh. Good job this thread was bumped.

Round 7 rocked - best team ever
Perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 11:29   #8
zakoff
Evul Critter

zakoff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parthos
oi zakoff - he's such a zakoff. comedy relief for the past 3 rounds or so. PS zakoff: we DID have a NAP with LDK!!!!! muahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I KNEW IT! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU.

for god sake they destroyed all my ships! its all your fault. That was gonna be my winning round! I WaS GONNA WIN! heh ok maybe not, but still

anyway I HAD A NAP WITH the 4s GAL!!!! hahaha suck on that

have fun retired, you know you WANT to play still! Just think we never shared a gal, you let me down on my dream, ahem...

cheers

zakoff
Unread 19 May 2004, 21:31   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

heh she will be back, look 1up is here now that will make her come back, here parthos parthos here
Unread 23 May 2004, 16:53   #10
Felagund
Lost in Translation

Felagund will become famous soon enoughFelagund will become famous soon enough

un besazo phartos hace mucho que no hablabamos una pena que no sigas jugando ya no queda mucha gente , gracias por ayudarme cuando te lo pedi y por las maravillosas noches hace unos años hablando de españa y de tu estancia aqui.
Suerte y entra de vez en cuando en el irc para mantenernos informados de como va la vida
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 12:30   #11
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denniz
Why post a goodbye thingie ... stop being active Parthos

Have a nice real life
i can only second that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
heh. Good job this thread was bumped.

Round 7 rocked - best team ever
a bitchy team which got owned by the evul cluster \o/
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakoff
I KNEW IT! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU.
anyway I HAD A NAP WITH the 4s GAL!!!! hahaha suck on that
nap? :P we roided u, u got bitched by your allies and ldk bashed u... your gal was no harm anymore