User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:22   #1
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point
NaRWEET Lameness

Last edited by Illogical; 26 Mar 2003 at 20:58.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:29   #2
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm

totally agree! make war not farming!!
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:36   #3
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
what do u expect from eclipse??
they have killmark in their rows...
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:44   #4
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Because alliance HCs really do take orders from AD...
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:53   #5
Illogical
Property of merle

and just for the banter

[19:54] <Maddix> please remove that thread from the boards, u should know damn well that things are being done politically and having our members making gay posts like that does not reflect well on rah
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:55   #6
Illogical
Property of merle

Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:56   #7
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
<whine>LMAO</whine>
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:57   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
AD maybe?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 20:59   #9
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
no but they sure as hell should listen to their members
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:00   #10
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by genosse27
what do u expect from eclipse??
they have killmark in their rows...

i am going out with britney spears

what? don't believe me?

it's ok, i'll just post some random comment without any evidence and expect people to believe it
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:04   #11
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
And politicians really do take orders from the press.

What exactly was your point again?
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:06   #12
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SpazMonster
no but they sure as hell should listen to their members
Don't tell me your jumping on the "whinning wagon" too now? I thought you were better than that

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 21:11   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
AD maybe?
They wouldn't want this either.