User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 12:57   #201
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: Round 11 Top 10 Alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueArmy
last time i checked i was actually the ministry, not u
heh.. nice try battyboy.. last time I checked I cud remove ur access to the irc server

Tesla
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 13:00   #202
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
heh.. nice try battyboy.. last time I checked I cud remove ur access to the irc server

Tesla
that's only because u cuddled dropt when he was in norway!
but it's a valid point atm though, i am officially higher ranked than u although no one in ministry would acknowledge that though

Ministry for life.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 13:00   #203
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
I couldn't agree more. there is NOTHING easier then boasting on these boards how you 'would' wipe the floor with the current alliances 'IF' they would play as an alliance this round. I mean, either they claim it, AND DO IT, or they just shut the hell up and don't make such arrogant statements.

The difference between them and 1up (since 1up claims they can whipe the floor with any alliance even with 2 alliances blocked ...) is that 1up atleast plays r11 so they have the chance to back up their boasting.
And so rather than bitching about how arrogant they are shouln't a declining community be laying a challenge for round 12 or 11.5?

As for why should former players speculate - these are discussion boards and perhaps if ppl were a little less arrogant with the "you don't play so you can't say that" then less comment would be made.

The discussion is not they cannot make claims because they aren't playing, but rather if they were what would happen....
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 13:15   #204
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
If Spinner brings old planetarion back we will be back and my pods will be heading for u Chika.
lamest excuse ever, new pa >>>>>>>>>>>> old pa.

It's like old pa without the bad bits.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 13:17   #205
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
And so rather than bitching about how arrogant they are shouln't a declining community be laying a challenge for round 12 or 11.5?

As for why should former players speculate - these are discussion boards and perhaps if ppl were a little less arrogant with the "you don't play so you can't say that" then less comment would be made.

The discussion is not they cannot make claims because they aren't playing, but rather if they were what would happen....
what you're saying is just crap nor does it even reflect what I said. Sure I actually WANT them to play next rounds as it would mean more competition and a bigger community. What I don't want is them BOASTING for no reason and not coming back.

It would be like me telling on a snooker board that I'd own EVERYONE, while I will never play any of them nway ....

Read what I wrote and don't make up assumptions around it thx ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 13:20   #206
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

wtf is a snooker board?
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 13:20   #207
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish

like old PA? 1 tick battles is a good new thing instead of the fun old 3 tick attacks.. and such simple stats are also a very good thing... the score system is also very much improved...........
new pa isnt interesting, it's not enough action. even the beta with 15 min ticks was too slow and uninteresting.

Ministry for life.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 13:21   #208
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

Quote:
wtf is a snooker board?
pool table

Ministry for life.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 13:30   #209
Vanquisher
heh

Vanquisher is an unknown quantity at this point

I got so bored of reading this ~page 4 :P

Ministry aren't playing PA as has been said, some members however are playing in different alliances (1up, Phraktos as examples)

It's no where near the full amount of Ministry players though, so if anyoen wants to continue that argument I suggest they go read up what "fact" means and understand it.

Btw, Tesla, in one way BlueArmy does outrank you - and I think all of Ministry would know what that is :P
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 13:36   #210
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:

Lamest excuse ever ? wtf ? We arent allowed to dislike what has been done to the game?!
And I totally disagree.. Old PA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new PA

Tesla

ps. Vanquisher.. pfft.. that cuz u have only been with us for one round u knob
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 14:55   #211
wubanger
what do you care...

wubanger is an unknown quantity at this point

Any room in this thread for a former Ministry HC to brag of past glories and whine about missing round 3-4?

Dino...holla at your boy sometime

/me salutes Ministry members reading this (past and present) :gollum:
/me slaps Fisheh for losing his mind
/me slaps myself for still having a forum account

Former Member
Ministry(HC), Xanadu(WingHC) and 1up (peon)
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 15:06   #212
The_Fish
ND

Rza \o/
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 15:15   #213
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wubanger
Any room in this thread for a former Ministry HC to brag of past glories and whine about missing round 3-4?

Dino...holla at your boy sometime

/me salutes Ministry members reading this (past and present) :gollum:
/me slaps Fisheh for losing his mind
/me slaps myself for still having a forum account
as long as you dont tell about r8 and 9
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 15:16   #214
MrSilence

MrSilence is an unknown quantity at this point

With Ministry one does not have to fear any1, not so waird HC's brag about it...
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 15:19   #215
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Well ministry & the ministry bashers officially killed this thread;P
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 15:22   #216
Tesla
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Well ministry & the ministry bashers officially killed this thread;P
That much I agree on. And some mod shud remove ALL the posts about Ministry, not just some of em. And then bring the thread back on track or close it alltogether.

Tesla
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 15:26   #217
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

was this thread ever on track? page 3 perhaps
right i'll give it one more chance, and more posts about ministry after this one will be deleted.
now where were we?
oh right. top 10 r11 alliances.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 16:06   #218
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
what you're saying is just crap nor does it even reflect what I said. Sure I actually WANT them to play next rounds as it would mean more competition and a bigger community. What I don't want is them BOASTING for no reason and not coming back.

It would be like me telling on a snooker board that I'd own EVERYONE, while I will never play any of them nway ....

Read what I wrote and don't make up assumptions around it thx ...
Your actually stating that unless a former alliance is reestablished in pa it has no right to brag. Then why are people allowed to support such arguments for Fury or for legion?

Also if the comunity is to thrive and flourish PA simply needs alliances like Ministry to return. They added colour and ability to the game which also meant more players wanted to be part of it (anyne remember scream "miiiiiiinniiiiiiiisstrreeeeeehh"?)

If they boast and and thn they decide they come bac is that s bad? It may not be this round, it could be next round, but individual opinion is and should always be to not just those playing in the curent round, but aimed at encouraging former players to take an interest again.

The boast or arrogance isn't so much as you would think. Its based on its performance with former PA players from previous rounds in another PA typed game.

I did read your post and wanted to say it nicely, but your just not listening. Unless you know the ministry alliance or unless you have something against trying to encourage former alliances of PA rejoining - encourage them to play instead of making stuping flaming comments.
Proud to be Independent
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 16:09   #219
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
was this thread ever on track? page 3 perhaps
right i'll give it one more chance, and more posts about ministry after this one will be deleted.
now where were we?
oh right. top 10 r11 alliances.
If ministry playd it would be ne of those alliances. As its all speculative who has the ight to say they wont be a t10 alliance. Someone already suggested thy will b playing as a claoked alliance. Remember Big Brother (Ministry) is watching you!!!!

Sorry I couldn't help but make a spurious reply - however as long as KJ stops posting rubbish posts I will stop replying ;D
Proud to be Independent
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 16:18   #220
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanquisher
I got so bored of reading this ~page 4 :P

Ministry aren't playing PA as has been said, some members however are playing in different alliances (1up, Phraktos as examples)

It's no where near the full amount of Ministry players though, so if anyoen wants to continue that argument I suggest they go read up what "fact" means and understand it.

Btw, Tesla, in one way BlueArmy does outrank you - and I think all of Ministry would know what that is :P
thats such lies i dont
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 16:24   #221
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

well i read like the first page notes on it:

swarm are shit never makw them sound to be good cause its a lie an alliance that cant do proper attacks will never be in the runnig for anything. TOF are there allies and will b dragged down by them.

1up is an allince just like fang and mistu etc get over it and play them. if u lot have finally figured out how to play which judging from last rounds performance you all can and rathr well then you can just go omg its syn sid what do we do. omg there gonna own you. og we should try to say they are super human creatures and not play them properlly giving us an excuse if we lose. get over it so hat syn sids there and some 'celebs' u will die in a minute if u dont fight back its like spartans were in p l a n e t i a they were all hyped up and basically saw dragons block crapped there pants and didnt fight u want to make this game like that then go ahead but it aint helping no one
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 16:49   #222
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did read your post and wanted to say it nicely, but your just not listening. Unless you know the ministry alliance or unless you have something against trying to encourage former alliances of PA rejoining - encourage them to play instead of making stuping flaming comments.
twice you managed to not get what I meant .... at all !!!

Yes I think boasting and gloating etc is wrong when you don't plan on playing. I mean, it'd be the same if I'd tell FAnG owns EVERY alliance in pia nway (which I think we easily would) but then also saying "we will maybe play pia in 15 rounds or so" ...

You're seeing 1up gloating and boasting all the time on these boards and I'm sure fang has aswell in the past and still does. But you see, atleast we PLAY this game and 1up is gonna play this game. Ministry however is just gloating and telling how great they are, yet are not planning to play PA cause they think the old PA rocks and the new one bites.

So yes, I do think it's plain arrogance and all I do with that is laugh it away, unless they play and prove their point.

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Jun 2004, 16:50   #223
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
If ministry playd it would be ne of those alliances. As its all speculative who has the ight to say they wont be a t10 alliance. Someone already suggested thy will b playing as a claoked alliance. Remember Big Brother (Ministry) is watching you!!!!

Sorry I couldn't help but make a spurious reply - however as long as KJ stops posting rubbish posts I will stop replying ;D
crap, you still are capable of operating your own brains, muscles and other body functions? If you are, then you can stop posting whever you like. Blaming something on others, isn't that your lifestory?

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Jun 2004, 17:16   #224
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Quote:
twice you managed to not get what I meant .... at all !!!

Yes I think boasting and gloating etc is wrong when you don't plan on playing. I mean, it'd be the same if I'd tell FAnG owns EVERY alliance in pia nway (which I think we easily would) but then also saying "we will maybe play pia in 15 rounds or so" ...

You're seeing 1up gloating and boasting all the time on these boards and I'm sure fang has aswell in the past and still does. But you see, atleast we PLAY this game and 1up is gonna play this game. Ministry however is just gloating and telling how great they are, yet are not planning to play PA cause they think the old PA rocks and the new one bites.

So yes, I do think it's plain arrogance and all I do with that is laugh it away, unless they play and prove their point.
Actually twice I read your reply and twice I replied with what I felt was correct. You don't seem to comprehend what I am saying so let me start from the beginning.

Firstly Ministry have not replied in a tone that they would own everyone. If you look at the replies yu would se that it was Ministry flamers saying that part of it. They do have confidence in the fact they would do well in any round of pa though. There reasonng fr that is simple. There core played PA quite succesfully in the earier rounds of PA and in fact were one f the main alliances at th frnt of Xanadu along with LDK an a few othr elite groups which formed he backbone of resistance to furgion. However they left as a group. That shows hw resilient there player base is. T just up and leave one game to join another game is one hell of a step. They now play in that othr game with a core f around 50 players. Now while that would not currently be enough to be a alliance you know as well as I do FAnG started with a smaller core than that - we had excellent players, but our recruiting come ff the back of saying our command team and that we would be playing. Thats also how we got our agreements.

Ministry would be a similar position. Its now impossible due to the planning needed in my opinion for them to rejoin this round. However itdoes not mean you cannot accept that a former alliance made of largely higher ability players and activity levels should not perform well in the curent environment. Take into account the ownage crapola come from the flamers and the over zealous and start thinking about why what I said is not practically correct - my statements are based n if and so are the players from the ministry camp.

In my view community leaders such as yourself should be trying as much as you can to encourage new players from your other games and for other alliances from the other games to try there hands at PA. PA will never grow to past levels unless the playerbase is significantly increased and when the so called "leaders" such as ourself stop making deflamtory comments on what is simply a put down because they aren't playing.

Simply PA should as you have already considered want Mistry back, but the way to do that is not to lambast what is said, but to challenge it in a methodical and meaningful manner.

You aren't correct KJ and no amount of arguing will change the fact that you are wrong.

Anyway going home for the wekened - if you reply I will pick it up from monday ;p
Proud to be Independent
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 17:22   #225
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
well i read like the first page notes on it:

swarm are shit never makw them sound to be good cause its a lie an alliance that cant do proper attacks will never be in the runnig for anything. TOF are there allies and will b dragged down by them.

1up is an allince just like fang and mistu etc get over it and play them. if u lot have finally figured out how to play which judging from last rounds performance you all can and rathr well then you can just go omg its syn sid what do we do. omg there gonna own you. og we should try to say they are super human creatures and not play them properlly giving us an excuse if we lose. get over it so hat syn sids there and some 'celebs' u will die in a minute if u dont fight back its like spartans were in p l a n e t i a they were all hyped up and basically saw dragons block crapped there pants and didnt fight u want to make this game like that then go ahead but it aint helping no one
are you actually comparing spartans to 1up? 'heh'.
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 18:41   #226
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Right for you ppl that are rather slow (better Aryn ? ) :
Thats: Chika (atm even though I dont even know u, or have ever heard of you) and Heartless and whoever else picks up the ball of lameness.

Let me put it down to u in words YOU can understand and as such stop talking this beyond lame discussion:

1. MINISTRY'S MAIN REASON FOR NOT PARTICIPATING IS THAT WE SIMPLY DONT LIKE THE GAME, IS THAT TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND ?
2. IF A CURRENT MINISTRY PLAYER SERVING AS 1UP OR WHEVERVER ELSE SHUD WIN THE ROUND, WE WOULD STILL NOT CARE AS THE GAME IS CRAP. TAKE SN0W FOR EXAMPLE, HE WON LAST ROUND AND HE IS MINISTRY TOO.. DID WE CLAIM ANYTHING ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
3. Here are the Ministry ppl that I know are playing next round of pax:
Storebo - 1up
yupster - 1up
Linkie - 1up (I think)
murfdawgg is playing for Vision where he has been since Ministry left planetarion.
JugJug - Mistu
Moonless - Mistu
smurf - FanG (if he is playing ?)
Kid_Z - NewDawn

Now is that ganging up anywhere to u ? Didnt think so.
Now is that enuff players to play the game as an alliance ? Didnt think so.

LEAVE.. US... ALONE.

Tesla

PS. Yes I like caps lock.
And Tesla in Mistu? O_o
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 19:32   #227
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Firstly Ministry have not replied in a tone that they would own everyone.

Cept for Koen. Who specifically said something along the lines of "seriously, ministry owns you all."

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
Unread 11 Jun 2004, 20:09   #228
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
The more interesting thing should be: Why did quite a few Ministry join a certain pa alliance (not 1up)? Ministry is playing round 11, just in the way they love to play. As spineless mercenaries who simply lack the balls of playing solo.
When was the last time FAnG played solo? Yes, it was a long time ago.

*edit* hmm, actually don't remember FAnG playing solo for a whole round.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 00:16   #229
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread started off as a mildly pointless one - now it's turned into something worse than pointless - would a mod sort it out as it's gone heavily off topic, into 'a my alliance is better than yours' flamewar, which can hardly be said to be befitting AD.

Although the Kj/Rumad flamewar is something mildly incomprehensible, might have to read it again.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 00:31   #230
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
heh.. I would shut up ? You have based your accusations on nothing but spam and crap so far. You have even claimed I wrote anywhere that we would own u all, plz point that post out. I assure u 100% that u will never find it, as it does not exist. So that basically invalids this entire post. Make me wonder: Have u made a successful post EVER?

And again let me break it down to ur ickle mind wiv a spoon, and let me whipe ur face after u fail to comprehend and as such drivel uncontrollably all over ur ickle face:

- I have never anywhere posted that Ministry will beat anyone. I am Ministry HC, I am its founder. My word is what counts.. Capish ?

- We prolly cud do rather well.. But why put ourselves thru the pain of playing a sheit game just to prove a point ? (that we even have to pay to play..heh) If Spinner brings old planetarion back we will be back and my pods will be heading for u Chika.

- Rumad & Dinobot knows us, you dont. Meaning in this issue you = teh newb, and they = in the know. (heh.. I imagine ur a newb at most issues in this world, but thats just my oppinion now isnt it )

Plz go on Chika. I cba to answer u anymore, cuz you almost succeed pulling me down to ur level where you have all the experience, retards tends to do just that.

Tesla

PS. *whipes ur face*
lol. I expected more than this after I compared your alliance with my Baby piss. Oh, well. You guys were doing so much talking, I figured you would have better comebacks. I guess you guys need to go back to other game boards, because you can't play here, and you can't comment to well either. And don't try to gather help from Rumad and Dinobot. They made posts that made sense, and you are definitley in no catagory with them. That is the ultimate low when you need others help. Sorry m8 You guys suck now.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 00:51   #231
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

omg this thread is still open.

im quite enjoying reading the flame wars between Rumad and Kjeldoran.

anyway getting this thread back on target. I can only be assed to do top 5 as thats all that matters.

1. Mistu ( Will take advantage of FAnG being in war with 1up to sneak into #1) Yes I am Biased.
2. Fang (Will have plenty of inc from 1up, so won't finish 1st.)
3. ViSioN ( Good Memberbase, and good players.)
4. 1up (Only cos Fang and 1up are gonna bash each other and Fang will win I feel, thus meaning 1up become the next Phraktos.)
5. WolfPack (bleh)
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 00:59   #232
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

untill you have played with ministry, you won't know what it's about.
Ministry is 50% image, that's what makes the alliance fun. Ministry could have a very nice impact on this game if tesla had bothered, but he's a lazy ass so
Ministry can't claim we would win pa unless we play, but just the same, you can't claim we wouldn't.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 00:59   #233
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark-Strider
4. 1up (Only cos Fang and 1up are gonna bash each other and Fang will win I feel, thus meaning 1up become the next Phraktos.)
hehe. I don't know future, but I definitly know there could never be another Phraktos.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 01:23   #234
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Somehow I doubt Sid would delete his planet.
Unread 12 Jun 2004, 01:27   #235
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
are you actually comparing spartans to 1up? 'heh'.
with my shroom.

Unread 12 Jun 2004, 02:28   #236
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well i gave it a chance.