User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Apr 2013, 04:59   #1
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
An Official Announcement From The Galactic Vikings

This is an official announcement from The King Sprinkles, that from Monday on wards, The Vikings will be at war with Conspiracy/FAnG/NewDawn/flak, who wants to take our rocks, to rape our women & pillage & plunder our villages. We say, you want them, you come and get them!

We shall sharpen our axes ready to repel these sheer peasants. If we fall, we shall fall together. Vikings do not cower, we will war anyone and everyone, and we shall reward anyone who fights along side us.

King Sprinkles would like to thank carDi, of Apprime and Rexty, of ODDR for their loyal service to the King and they and their brothers shall be rewarded.

King Sprinkles would also like thank DigitalZero, of NewDawn, for the many millions of salvage they have donated to The Vikings, and the mass amount of ships they have crashed in to our axes.

The King would also like to note that any planet or planets attempting to rape any of our women (foremost Kai) will be retaliated in the full might of our axes.

The Galactic Vikings would like to wish these peasants good luck and we shall see you on the battlefield.

Last edited by Clouds; 20 Apr 2013 at 05:06.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 05:59   #2
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough
Re: An Official Announcement From The Galactic Vikings

Dunno i always suspected Kai of wanting a good assraping now and then

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 06:24   #3
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

HAHAHA =D

Entertaining read, just a few mistakes but it doesnt detract from the overall theme. My concern is that I think you might be after my job. I am usually the one that writes the TGV announcements with some colorful injection of Norse mythology and take liberties with my creative license. I must step up my game to ensure my job is secure :P

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 06:46   #4
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

uh-oh... drunk postings ftl

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 08:36   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

We only have 1 lady in TGV (although Mark acts like a woman a lot) and anyone who attempts to 'rape and pillage' her will feel the full wrath of her BG... be warned.

I genuinely love that CT is joining the party now.. i feel that they will be the tipping point that makes this war entertaining. Not a huge fan of them as everyone knows but they can do attacks well and at the moment we have 3 odd alliiances hitting us most nights and are ending up positive on roids.. which is amazingly sad.

Welcome to the party CT, you are welcome guests, please dont crash like FaNG and ND tho...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 17:28   #6
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

whats the blocks like atm?

Looks like TGV/App/ODDR vs. CT/FAnG/ND ?
could be interesting tho I guess the valuelead especially from TGV/App will win this war unless CT/FAnG/ND gets a little more help somewhere in the universe.

good luck

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 17:42   #7
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

We would rather not war our friends in TGV, however, you all know our position when it comes to #1 alliance running away with the round!

Good Luck and lets hope we can make the round a bit more interesting!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Apr 2013, 23:36   #8
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
We would rather not war our friends in TGV, however, you all know our position when it comes to #1 alliance running away with the round!

Good Luck and lets hope we can make the round a bit more interesting!
Take pity on us Mighty GM. I promise I will get rid of my Nissan and buy a chevy volt. This way you can take out your lovely sheep on a nice date and treat her right and finally afford those new shears so you can give her a proper shaving. I know how you guys on the island like to keep the hair/wool nice and trim.

To be honest I was surprised you guys stayed away this long from the block war. You guys have been very very quiet. But considering you have some nice value, some nice big planets, if you manage to get some good XP land you can sling shot and challenge for the win. Its possible and that would be a nice move on your part. I guess will see what the round has in store for all of us.

cya on the field of battle

PS: I call dibs on Chaos roids. Nobody better beat me to them

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 00:56   #9
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Hah, like GM I was hessitant for fang to start stuff with TGV cause I like them also. But Clouds turned into a paranoid tit, so sex piss in your faces, especially Kai (hey baby).

Should be more interesting with CT on side, but like Varok says the value lead will be very difficult to overcome.

GL vikings <3
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 01:06   #10
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Hah, like GM I was hessitant for fang to start stuff with TGV cause I like them also. But Clouds turned into a paranoid tit, so sex piss in your faces, especially Kai (hey baby).
Pfft. Paranoid. You hit our friend, so we hit you back.

TGV are very loyal allies if you enter in to a formal agreement with us.
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 01:11   #11
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Ill stand by your side aswell, like the good old days connovar >

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 01:27   #12
King Sprinkles

King Sprinkles is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, well done! I, King Sprinkles, totally approve of this message! For our friends / allies / potential lovers I salute you for showing bravery & loyalty! Your reward will be 30% of my cam shows, & a free download video of your choice!

Everyone else, please open up your hearts & embrace your one & true King! Remember your King loves you all, even those who are afraid to get all jelly up & loving.

Sincerely,

King Sprinkles <3
King Sprinkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 01:38   #13
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

now theres 2 clouds? jeezuz

By my recollection TGV and apprime were the ones started bullying ND. But no point argueing over spilt milk, I knew you were determined for FAnG to be your top contender wether we really were or not, and thats how you set up your alliances. Perhaps we should have been but alas, no.

Come and rejoin fang butcher and stop pretending to be someone your not. I will occasionally entertain you with a humourous/penis/xerxes mum photo in the whatsap group, as thats what my contributions are limited to in FAnG for this round
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 01:58   #14
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

Alliance Presence in top 100 on tick 701
1 The Galactic Vikings 30
2 Apprime 21
3 Conspiracy 13
4 ODDR 8
5 FAnG 8
6 MegaROCK 5
7 Howling Rain 4
8 NewDawn 3

This fight will be a lot less one sided then some might imagine. The stats are horribly defensive, if CT did not join Fang/ND/etc TGV would just run away with the round. At least this way there is a shot at it being an interesting round.

#strategy
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 03:27   #15
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
Alliance Presence in top 100 on tick 701
1 The Galactic Vikings 30
2 Apprime 21
3 Conspiracy 13
4 ODDR 8
5 FAnG 8
6 MegaROCK 5
7 Howling Rain 4
8 NewDawn 3

This fight will be a lot less one sided then some might imagine. The stats are horribly defensive, if CT did not join Fang/ND/etc TGV would just run away with the round. At least this way there is a shot at it being an interesting round.
Yeah I know....I been watching that too and I still dont get how we managed to get such a lead and be so far ahead. Its weird and we have not been hit hard but we had some nights with lots of incoming. Fang/ND have put up some major waves on us with some other alliances. Even though they put major pressure on us we have only really had 2-4 lands at any given time on us. I think we only had 2 days where we lost roids overall.

Come Tuesday night we shall see if the members are up to it and if our defensive fleets can stand up to the new onslaught from the barbarian horde. I think we can hold you guys off alright, you will get some lands but not too many and it will be a very very slow roid leak....at least I hope so.

It would have been funny if we won the alliance ranking and got all 3 planet ranking. Has that every been done? I cant remember.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 21 Apr 2013, 09:58   #16
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Yes. Probably more examples as well. (16 and 19 at a quick glance, maybe more)

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 00:22   #17
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Yes. Probably more examples as well. (16 and 19 at a quick glance, maybe more)
WOW

Thats impressive. How could the PA community let them dominate that much. I am pretty sure I did not play those rounds, and if I did I would hang my head in shame for letting asc control the universe like that. Well done on their part though.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 12:17   #18
Clouds

TGV would like to announce that Forest is our new Public Relations Person.
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 13:18   #19
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...9:Planet_Ranks
Unread 22 Apr 2013, 21:59   #20
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

1up ftw

http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki...1:Planet_Ranks

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2013, 02:07   #21
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by zh|l View Post
forest please let us beat 1up!!!!
Unread 30 Apr 2013, 22:46   #22
Axis_WLF

Axis_WLF is an unknown quantity at this point

I love reading this stuff.
r2 9:23:1 Axis_WLF of Kadan : Blluetuba/Legion
r3 6:24:1 Axis_WLF of kadan : Legion/WolfPack
r4 201:15:1 Octavian of Ostia : Wolfpack
r5 13:6:2 Sun Tzu of Art of War : Legion Command
r6 33:13:?? : Legion Command
r7 15:19:12 Unknown soldier run over by a wagon : Legion Command
R8: 28:8:9 Niccolo Machiavelli of Revera Legatus : TITAN COMMAND BC
R12 ??:??:?? 1up Military Officer
Axis_WLF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 May 2013, 14:39   #23
Grimmy
All ya XP r belong to me

Grimmy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Sprinkles View Post
Well done, well done! I, King Sprinkles, totally approve of this message! For our friends / allies / potential lovers I salute you for showing bravery & loyalty! Your reward will be 30% of my cam shows, & a free download video of your choice!

Everyone else, please open up your hearts & embrace your one & true King! Remember your King loves you all, even those who are afraid to get all jelly up & loving.

Sincerely,

King Sprinkles <3
My liege, my love how could you offer your love to others when all you need is me!