User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 14 Mar 2008, 14:09   #51
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: interested in a BP next round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR
was that sarcasm mz? if not my bad
Newt was correct.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 14:54   #52
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
Yeah man, all those things you could've learned from Newt, it truly boggles the mind.
Ill be the one handing giving the PA lessons if u all must know.

Btw, i aint playing to lose.... never have, never will.

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 14 Mar 2008 at 15:08.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 15:07   #53
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Just so you know, I'll be zik and allianceless mr JM - should help you plan our bp's strategy over the next 6days. Unless they've made zik shit this round, in which case let me know and I'll go xan! Unless they've made xan shit, in which case I'll go etd. Make sure I'll have a possible attack partner in our bp too please!

I'd also get writing some motivational speaches now for use throughout the round - get the feeling morale might get low in our galaxy ;(
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 15:41   #54
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Just pick me Newt, you know you'll end up picking me eventually so why carry on with this?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 16:19   #55
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Still waiting for the bank transfer to clear

Neh, I'm letting jm decide who to bp with, and bumping this thread every 30mins with insightful posts to give him any assistance he might require in the task.
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 18:38   #56
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

i bet newt wanks over this thread 3 times a day

im applying
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 19:22   #57
newt
Banned

I've bped with stoom once before, and as anyone else thats been in the same predicament can testify to... that's already one too many times
Unread 14 Mar 2008, 20:15   #58
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

alki claims otherwise
Unread 15 Mar 2008, 01:17   #59
newt
Banned

I'd claim it too! if this was a stoom-glorification thread. But no its a newt and junglemuffin thread, so feck off you attention whoring scumbag!
Unread 15 Mar 2008, 01:33   #60
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

have you not picked me yet? you know you want to, I hate junglemuffin too
Unread 15 Mar 2008, 21:03   #61
Stoom
Bragpack™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
I'd claim it too! if this was a stoom-glorification thread. But no its a newt and junglemuffin thread, so feck off you attention whoring scumbag!
Planetarion is all about Ascendancy, Ascendancy is all about THE STOOM.
FYI.
Unread 15 Mar 2008, 21:27   #62
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

And here i thought britney spears was the biggest attention whore in the world, but yur catching up with her stoom

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 00:51   #63
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

britney "stoom" spears ;>

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 01:09   #64
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Forget Britney Spears, Stoom is showing the attention whoring of Paris Hilton :P
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 09:08   #65
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

you dare to mock the stoom
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 13:05   #66
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

oh please, he shouldn't feel special, i mock everyone. but i guess attention whores always feel like they are special.

Finally retired

Last edited by HeimdallR; 17 Mar 2008 at 13:11.
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 13:09   #67
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

yes, we do.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 14:53   #68
newt
Banned

God damn it, got all excited thinking you'd put in an application for the bp! Stop posting in this thread please wish, my heart can't take that kinda excitement - certainly not the ensuing depression

PS! anyone interested in being in this bp, join #oasis - will give you an irc trial/interview for a few days

Last edited by newt; 17 Mar 2008 at 15:03.
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 15:47   #69
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
God damn it, got all excited thinking you'd put in an application for the bp! Stop posting in this thread please wish, my heart can't take that kinda excitement - certainly not the ensuing depression

PS! anyone interested in being in this bp, join #oasis - will give you an irc trial/interview for a few days
Sorry, and sorry again for replying!

But, I m taken this round, seing as I ll try to play an active round, and actually care.. but recent stats have made me consider not doing that.. so I might, just might be up for the bp!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 17:09   #70
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
But, I m taken this round, seing as I ll try to play an active round, and actually care..
Your barracks next door to an internet cafe then? Or you paying extra to have a computer + internet installed in your dormitary?

I hope you do apply for the bp running out of ways left for me to ego-trip in my ever-shrinking e-universe, but telling you to **** off would certainly be one.
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 17:21   #71
Wishmaster
LDK

Ye, got my dad to buy a big antenne nearby to setup a wireless lan to work for a few km around the base.
So I ll just bring my laptop when I m out in the bushes!

( we both know u would never say no to me, just as we both know I wont apply )

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 17:30   #72
newt
Banned

haha, mental image of you actually doing that is tickling my funny bone a fair bit

But seriously, whats happening with that army malarky? would ask you on IRC but since you're now one of the biggest names in planetarion with your awe-inspiring performance in r25, I think everyone deserves to know whats going on in your life.
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 17:43   #73
Wishmaster
LDK

hehe. Yeah, I managed to not win without being roided. yay

anyway.. I dont know.. will know in 8 days, hopefully I ll get out of it.
I m certain the pa community as a whole would cry if they dont wanna let me go though!!

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 18:57   #74
Stoom
Bragpack™

the stoom is on his way to the irc!
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 19:50   #75
newt
Banned

I think recruitment is now closed! stoom and mz it is - unless junglemuffin throws all his toys out of the pram and demands a change. Fingers crossed that he does.
Unread 17 Mar 2008, 22:03   #76
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

so this means i gotta search for a bp anyone take me? (not kidding!)

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 02:06   #77
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

having kila in this gal nullifies the point of it newt, also tobbe for that matter. kila because he just wants the er, "glory" heh and tobbe because he's not irritating enough compared to the two of you. alki and stoom would be good additions to fill out the bp in my humble opinion.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 14:13   #78
HeimdallR

would like to get into a bp myself to, but two weeks of not being able to defend my roids is to much for any good bp

Finally retired
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 14:41   #79
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeimdallR
would like to get into a bp myself to, but two weeks of not being able to defend my roids is to much for any good bp
And somewhere in that sentence is why this is THE bp for you!

Quote:
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 15:07   #80
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
stoom and mz it is
**** you Stoom & mz for destroying my dream of bp'ing with newt! :crymeariver:

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 15:51   #81
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

if one is fool enough to waste money on me, I am free to be taken to BP's
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 18:03   #82
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
**** you Stoom & mz for destroying my dream of bp'ing with newt! :crymeariver:
Don't worry, i bet jm pulls out of hte bp so in a few days this thread might get a burst of excitement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer
alki and stoom would be good additions to fill out the bp in my humble opinion
alki is too irritating even for us/me for sustained periods of time like that alki,stoom,newt,mz bp would be great though since we're all in amsterdam this weekend - especially if we hate each other. But no! Thanks to you and your games we're stuck with this jm character who has seemingly died.
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 19:52   #83
Stoom
Bragpack™

stoom and alki come in a package
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 20:06   #84
newt
Banned

Who do you want to kick out then? junglemuffin or mz? (note the lack of a 'newt' option there!)
Unread 18 Mar 2008, 20:43   #85
Stoom
Bragpack™

let's see how amsterdam works out first!
Unread 19 Mar 2008, 08:04   #86
newt
Banned

Dangerous plan for you surely? now people will know you're shit irl when you get dropped from the bp.
Unread 19 Mar 2008, 12:01   #87
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

oh ladies, daddy is just enjoying his pre round relaxations D:

Just lemme know when ticks start and ill rock up and place t15 D:
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2008, 19:00   #88
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

can i join? I can be as active as newt, possibly. and i'll let alki have my acct so we can both be in!
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 01:03   #89
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

/me wants your babies Newt

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 01:11   #90
ParadiseLost
Knight of Ni!

ParadiseLost is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
u already have mine

|Hydra][KoN][NoS][Angels][Denial]
ParadiseLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 10:57   #91
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseLost
u already have mine
they are growing well
and more is never enough

Unread 21 Mar 2008, 12:13   #92
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

/me GANGBANGS Sjor
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2008, 13:19   #93
HeimdallR

crap next round will suck for me, 3 weeks of classes instead of 2 weeks. and only 2 days off during that time. from 6.30 gmt till 14.30 gmt, so will be landing really late anyway, so will most likely have most fleets home for def heh. if anyone has a spot left they can't get filled up let me know heh. m prolly going xan dist whore.

Finally retired
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 02:30   #94
Wishmaster
LDK

sjor!!!!
are u playing next round?!

if u are.. let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ffs.. I havce missed u!

Quote:
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 02:59   #95
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Sjor, my favorite pimp
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 09:07   #96
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
sjor!!!!
are u playing next round?!

if u are.. let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ffs.. I havce missed u!

are u?
/me missed u aswell ((((((
who is left? and got bp for me with a nightwatch (like coct)

PA shouldnt be to hard when nd wins 2 round in row

/me gangbangs Olata and coct

Unread 22 Mar 2008, 10:40   #97
ParadiseLost
Knight of Ni!

ParadiseLost is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: interested in a BP next round?

Quote:
/me gangbangs Olata and coct
/me feels slightly overlooked here Sjor-babe

|Hydra][KoN][NoS][Angels][Denial]
ParadiseLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 10:56   #98
Sjor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseLost
/me feels slightly overlooked here Sjor-babe
/me likcs PL wet

Unread 22 Mar 2008, 15:22   #99
HeimdallR

looks like i got my bp for next round, so good luck on finding one for those who haven't found one yet

Finally retired
Unread 22 Mar 2008, 18:05   #100
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
having kila in this gal nullifies the point of it newt, also tobbe for that matter. kila because he just wants the er, "glory"
Wait, do you actually expect a BP with Junglemuffin in it to do well? I don't know how he plays PA but if he's anywhere near as bad at PA as he is at life, the gal is going to be pretty shit.
I didn't actually apply as I don't have a planet