User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Aug 2005, 11:48   #101
TudorRose
The Rose of Wolfpack

TudorRose is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wolfpack - The end of an era

erm.. could someone save this page.. and email it to me? before its gone. would appreciate it. Im now without net connection at home, so wont be able to get onto irc for awhile or the net in general for that matter other than at work. And they have those damn firewalls that stop you accessing bluddy anything

thanks in advance

Tudz
TudorRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 08:42   #102
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

it is a sad day indeed.

/me goes and crys to himself
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 09:22   #103
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Well well,

About time you stopped bothering with PA, don't you think Rabba? I think that puts the last one of the original beergods to rest. Shame for the game to see wolfpack go. I still see you as a good friend, and good player / HC, so regardless of what people may think about wolfpack's decisions in past round, I'm sure you've had your reasons.

Rest in peace, Wolfpack.

Hook
Retired PA-player
Currently Playboy talent scout (no, really )
Unread 20 Aug 2005, 19:59   #104
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Good job on the thread Rabba, Catty, M0shy & Darky. It was a pleasure spending time with you all in round thirteen, I didn't ever seriously expect to win, but that wasn't why I was there. I wouldn't be the same player if I hadn't met so many Wolves and Wolfpack players this year.

More importantly than anything, I'm glad Pack's ended in a generally good light, and I hope to see you all around, in other alliances and channels.

Acquiescence.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 01:03   #105
RobTD
Proud on Vengeance - HC

RobTD is an unknown quantity at this point

Sad to see WP abandoning, it has always been a steady name in the alliances list, although I never had much to do with you, except last round.

To all the people I know in WP, and the others: good luck in your new alliances, keep playing (perhaps return after a round of rest), and I'll see you around :-)
RobTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 04:26   #106
Cocteau
Cherry Colored Funk

Cocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to allCocteau is a name known to all

I had a nice fun being a pack member for the whole of r13. Thanks to Rabba, Cat, NitiN, Wally, Abe, mens, Obi, xandy and to all members who stay active even when the going gets tough
Really need you

-- My Bloody Valentine
Cocteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 05:24   #107
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heru
It still amazes me to this day that the likes of HobbieRogue continue to spam that Wolfpack died in Round 4. Well, I was in Wolfpack in round 4, stayed there when everyone else jumped ship, and we rebuilt it. In no way was it dead.
With all due respect, when the core of it, namely, the entirety of its leadership and founders, as well as roughly 90% their closest associates, leaves, well, that gives me significant means to "spam" as you so inaccurately describe.

Quote:
Just because most gave up, doesn't mean they had rights to the name.
I have my own opinions, but I can understand the infantile reason for holding onto a name (and reputation built on that name) in order to foster an alliance. I witnessed it first hand, but the fact is, I find it depressing. To be honest, I find that I even give a care in the world about this is far more depressing.

I hate Planetarion. :/

Quote:
A little class and maturity are in order.
Adults should grow accustomed to laughing more often.

Quote:
Don't flame others for picking up what you dropped ungratefully.
Flame? For my own part, I was VERY GREATFUL to drop my own so-called "WolfPack" charade. Not the finest moment of my PA experience, to be sure.

Quote:
The days of round 4 are LONG gone.
Apparently, so is the reputation of the genuine WolfPack.

But not forgotten.
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 21:35   #108
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Dunno what I can say...

I've had my summer vacation without internet and this is what I come back too...

Honest, I almost feel like crying... I was hoping to come back and do some good for the next round, but seems im without a home now. Don't think i'll bother to actually play anymore, gonna miss the ppl i've known for quite a few rounds now too much.

I'm out of words...

DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2005, 22:34   #109
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

That is really harsh news to come back to.

My sincere condolencies mate. That sucks.

Good luck to all WP wherever you go.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 02:08   #110
Rastaman

Rastaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the great time WP
The Pack lives on !!!
hence the gravitation towards mail....

Till Next Time Keep On Keepin On
Proud to be a Ðragon
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 14:11   #111
^Myst3r13s^
We ShaLL NoT Be MoveD

^Myst3r13s^ is an unknown quantity at this point

OMFG this cant be true, u guys finaly done it.... the best alliance the game ever sawq just disbanded... all thats left are memories....

ttyl guys

proud to once have been WP member and BC
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 19:24   #112
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank for my times there etc.

memories of OhDarnit, PrincessPaula, Devilizer, Rhino and a whole horde of people i met at WP who turned iout to be great mates,

thanks a load to Catwoman just for being a great gal and hopefully catch you on msn sometime, :P

sad to see you go guys

for old times sake can we force Cavalier into #public to smack and knock me the f**k out? :P

Holyboy

WP r6-9.5 (peon, DC, BC, BGC) etc.

still proud to have been part of the pack,
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 23:36   #113
Nskel
Bored Guy

Nskel is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sick right now, I never imagined that this could happen. I havent been the most active player since rd11, as I myself have run low on time to play any game at all. This is mabey one of the saddest days in my pa Life. And I do mean today, as I only just was told about this. I'm sorry to see the only thing I really cared about, Wp, go. For every round in WP I played, It was the people in the alliance who kept me playing, untill i couldent play anymore. It is sad for pa, for Wolfpack to go.

Perhaps one day the wolf will once again grace PA with it's prescence, untill that day.

:: RD4 [NRK] :: RD5 [NRK DC] :: RD6 [Guild WC] :: RD7 [WP FC] :: RD9 [WP FC] :: RD9.5 [WP FC] :: RD10 [WP FC/BGC/RC] :: RD10.5 [WP FC/BGC] :: RD11 [WP FC/BC ] 14.9.9 :: RD13 [WP FC] 2:3:4? :: Rd 19 [Who knows?] ??:??:??
Nskel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 19:41   #114
Linc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^Myst3r13s^
the best alliance the game ever sawq just disbanded

Unread 1 Sep 2005, 15:37   #115
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

After quitting end of r-13 because I honestly couldnt keep the spirit up for it and RL catching up to me, this is another sad day to me. Seeing Wolfpack disband is a shame. From r2 up to r13 Wolfpack must have been the most fun for me to be in. Special thnx to Rabba, M0shy and my old friend NitinA (to bad I didnt get the chance to meet up with you in NY) it has been an honour to work with you and have a great laugh now and then. Also a special thnx to the rest of the command and FC staff, I had a great time playing the round with you guys and girl.

Kind regards
KweKsteR

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 18:51   #116
Holyboy
pe0n

Holyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyboy
Thank for my times there etc.

memories of OhDarnit, PrincessPaula, Devilizer, Rhino and a whole horde of people i met at WP who turned iout to be great mates,

thanks a load to Catwoman just for being a great gal and hopefully catch you on msn sometime, :P

sad to see you go guys

for old times sake can we force Cavalier into #public to smack and knock me the f**k out? :P

Holyboy

WP r6-9.5 (peon, DC, BC, BGC) etc.

still proud to have been part of the pack,
pld for the guy who gave me a negrep for this post saying goodbye to my mates, :|
[HomaX] Forever!
Holyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 11:41   #117
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Well being a former WP member i have to say im sad to see this happen. I didnt exactly play activly in Pack based on i had virtually given up.. playing every round of PA sort of does that to you Plus being on the MH team meant i had to leave. But Pack was full of some great people and i will never forget my time there. Gud luck to all and a special hug for the lovely cat.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 20:22   #118
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

the pack of wolves has gone......... Oh well... Sorry to see it coming, even form my point of view, a former player.

But...... guess everything thats good comes to an end.

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 01:43   #119
Denniz
Angelus Mortis

Denniz is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, must been a long time ago i checked pa irc / forums.
Sad to see Wolfpack go.
It was nice to be there in r5-7.
Almost had loads of fun with Darky, Heru, Catwoman, AngelEyes(my sexy lesbian gf )etc etc.
r6 was the most fun round i have ever played, eventhough i didnt sleep a lot during that round.
Great to see that some of the officer/hc back then were at pack till the end.

Will drop by sometimes again to say hi to some of you.
r5 - 15:24:8 - Angelus Mortis of Mortem Expetere LuX/Wolfpack
r6 - 27:20:6 - Ignotus Milites of Non Omnis Moriar Wolfpack
r7 - 8:13:8 - Periculum In Mora of Aurora Musis Amica Wolfpack / allianceless / SnugglehBunnies
r8 - 22:5:4 Est quaedam flere voluptas of Hinc illae lacrimae Adelante / Fury / SnugglehBunnies
wc 1 - xx:yy:zz - ^Nuda veritas of Mirabile dictu^
wc 2 - 3:13:9 - Nox of Omnis una manet nox
r9 - 37:2:8 Nomen est omen of Somnium verum evadit Eclipse / SnugglehBunnies
r9.5 23:2:1 Multos timere debet of quem multi timent Elysium / SnugglehBunnies
Denniz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 03:42   #120
Cryptic
Retard Magnet

Cryptic is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbieRogue4
With all due respect, when the core of it, namely, the entirety of its leadership and founders, as well as roughly 90% their closest associates, leaves, well, that gives me significant means to "spam" as you so inaccurately describe.

I have my own opinions, but I can understand the infantile reason for holding onto a name (and reputation built on that name) in order to foster an alliance. I witnessed it first hand, but the fact is, I find it depressing. To be honest, I find that I even give a care in the world about this is far more depressing.

I hate Planetarion. :/

Adults should grow accustomed to laughing more often.

Flame? For my own part, I was VERY GREATFUL to drop my own so-called "WolfPack" charade. Not the finest moment of my PA experience, to be sure.

Apparently, so is the reputation of the genuine WolfPack.

But not forgotten.
I'm afraid he is correct - its creators and core left and folded back into Vts - what was left was a completely different alliance.

If you get tired of the crap , baby move over here and maybe buy some of mine

R1 c7R / Fury co-founder / annoying bully / Propaganda mechant.

Crypto Inc Comics
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Sep 2005, 07:49   #121
Icewar
Destiny

Icewar can only hope to improve

Bad News for PA...was a nice time with u guys...hopefully u come back next time. This Game needs xp Players and Ally Leaders....so best wishes for the future

Round 11 Bruderschaft (421)
Round 12 ARS - BC (376)
Round 13 IRON - HC /ToT(131)
Round 14 Reunion - xVx (112)
Round 15 xVx (183)
Round 16 xVx (212)
Round 17 xVx (149)
Round 18 xvx (211)
Round 19 VsN (73)
Round 20 VsN - DC (112)
Round 21 Wolfpack (66)
Round 22 ToT (158)
Round 23 Destiny (100)
Icewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2005, 11:55   #122
reconverse
[...]

reconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the roughreconverse is a jewel in the rough

Bad news to hear when coming back from holiday

It was real fun to play with you guys!
And I hope to see WP back someday...

Thx to all members and officers!

Hopefully I see some of you guys/girls in the next round in another alliance

Greets

Recon
Wolfpack FC
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 11:00   #123
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

Tho i seem to recall the very first WP was completely different then it is now (the original WP only lasted one round i believe and owned the roundl) you guys lasted a long time. Good luck on real life.
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 11:07   #124
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

Good luck guys. Hopefully you move on with more honour and integrity.
Unread 7 Oct 2005, 22:24   #125
MAsta_MArk
Welsh palestinian!

MAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to beholdMAsta_MArk is a splendid one to behold

i have only just started playin PA but from what i have read it seems WP were a great alliance which has changed PA
From the way you talk about WP being family it seems the Pack has dispanded but the wolves are still there ready to come back in a few rounds.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 16:57   #126
raffe
pw04r!

raffe has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Shame. :/
The time I once spent in WP was fun, r5/6 or whatever it was, memory gets hazy after being retired for such a long period. =)
raffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 15:00   #127
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

I am feeling VERY sad now i read this. I dont play PA eanymore and i have a good RL now. I am rowing 7 times a week, but sometimes i think back @ my time then i sat day and night behind the PC.
When i ran out of bed when def-calls were comming.
Cellphone never further away then my arm could reach.

I love u WolfPack, more then i ever could tell!

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Ð] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 15:44   #128
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oi, TheACE, thats been quite a while. You had a good time these last couple of years?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2006, 17:44   #129
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

uh, drop me a pm also if u ever get lost @ ng again Ace.

WP was a home for me for many rounds.
Ðragons wave Wolfpack farewell _o/~

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2006, 23:32   #130
Belar

Good bye and good luck, Wolfpack!