User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2014, 13:47   #451
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
One sure thing is that whining only won't make attacks stop. Another is that alone, even grounding, your ally (as most, probably Ult being the only exception) probably don't have the steam to hold three others for more than one or two nights. From my little experience there are two ways, either you find some help or you make sure to be bashed as fast as you can so those allies stop bullying yours.
We tried grounding, our defence was so amazing it really made no difference at all! The question though is at what point does a bashing stop - p3n's total roids now is about the same as HR, but there is little reason why that should be an end point still plenty of planets with enough roids to take
Generally I would prefer the find help option than seeing how low the first option is.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 14:34   #452
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Are you seriously trying to defend that? Wow MM, the little respect for you i had left, just flew out a window. Funny how not once have it been double booked targets, and always hit on same LT's... And none of the others DENY IT!

.... not even sure what you are trying to defend... besides being retarded
I'm not trying to defend anything u retard. I made a statement that we were grounded ... Its a simple concept... Ground and rental we were hitting with anyone that night we were grounded. Figure it out...
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 14:39   #453
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

You guys really are arrogant. Three alliances weren't needed three alliances just don't like you
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 14:54   #454
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
three alliances just don't like you
Possibly true, I am constantly amazed at how people in alliances don't seem to like, or have any respect for any of the others in this game.
On the other hand a simple dislike does not often translate into policy which is usually pretty 'realist' in the sense that most alliances (with some exceptions like HEROES) usually do what is most in their self interest; what is best for them. They will ally/nap with anyone, or attack anyone, if they think it benefits them.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 15:08   #455
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Yeah ... Few round after round rivalries do survive tho. Is the typical anti app groups
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 15:16   #456
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
One sure thing is that whining only won't make attacks stop. Another is that alone, even grounding, your ally (as most, probably Ult being the only exception) probably don't have the steam to hold three others for more than one or two nights.
Actually, any competent alliance can ground and cover, and as this round has shown, not even Ultores can ground and cover due to the nature of the stats.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 15:25   #457
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
We tried grounding, our defence was so amazing it really made no difference at all! The question though is at what point does a bashing stop - p3n's total roids now is about the same as HR, but there is little reason why that should be an end point still plenty of planets with enough roids to take
Generally I would prefer the find help option than seeing how low the first option is.
In my opinion, it will only stop when the threat from BF is lifted from the other 2 hitting you. As I understand it, they both had 2 choices, to participate as they are now, or find themselves targetted, and I think we all know how that ends.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 15:56   #458
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Lol so you're saying bf gave them an ultimatum ... Take out the scary p3ng or be hit by bf? Now that's a funny scenario I need some of what you are smoking
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 16:18   #459
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Not like p3n haven't jumped on gangbangs in past rounds. ND finally get a well deserved revenge
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 16:30   #460
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Actually, any competent alliance can ground and cover, and as this round has shown, not even Ultores can ground and cover due to the nature of the stats.
No ally can seal the roid leak indeed. But diminishing it keeping DCing working 100% for several nights while killing ND value and making landing hard, specially for planets fighting for top spots, only to be able to change the power balance before dropping its own roid average to below 500 is something only Ultores, this round, would be able to do. I don't know it pays off but it is something to be proud of.
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 16:34   #461
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

How many rounds have p3n won?
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 16:47   #462
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Im sure this could fuel the discussion on offensive vs defensive stats.
Offensive stats the alliance ranked 4th who get ganged by 3-4 allies cant defend themself at all. Not good

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 17:08   #463
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future

An alliance shouldn't be able to defend against 3-4 alliances.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 17:30   #464
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
An alliance shouldn't be able to defend against 3-4 alliances.
I thought that was how alliances rolled these days, in big gang bangs?
If the 4th ranked allie cant defend themself against 3-4 allies jumping them, it sounds quite stupid eh :/

Unread 2 Jul 2014, 17:45   #465
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Lol so you're saying bf gave them an ultimatum ... Take out the scary p3ng or be hit by bf? Now that's a funny scenario I need some of what you are smoking
Consider this. As it was explained to me, spore had a choice of wars. Either choose this, or choose different. The decision was made to do what gave Spore less incoming. Prior to this "War" ND was not hostile to p3ng. They dropped that in order to go hostile towards p3ng. Thats 2 out of 3 of the allies in that block, accounted for. Logically, the third, BF, could neither be forced, nor threatened, by either of those 2, considering its current situation. We are thus lead, by logic, to conclude BF is the one dictating said war, to take power from p3ng and make them less able to kingmake the winner of the Ult vs Faceless war.

Now if said logical conclusion is incorrect, then let me be corrected and the truth be put before all to see. But with what info I have found out from ND and p3ng peeps, and what i myself have been told in spore, the pieces seem to fit the puzzle *shrugs*

Saver of Sad

Unread 2 Jul 2014, 18:32   #466
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

This really is a gossip thread eh!

Black Flag haven't forced or threatened anyone, to do anything.

Does anyone really use that tactic in this game? As it does get banded around a lot!
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 19:41   #467
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

'Said logical conclusion' logic hah. Your logic fails when u think and and bf were at war prior to this due to ND hitting bf while they were at war. Could it be as simple as them needing some positive gains for their members? Bf doesn't need a block vs p3ng with these stats.

They aren't even he ones gaining the other two allies are. So it seems like a good choice for the other two. Tactically they hear p3ng is being hit. They also don't like p3ng. They know that BF is the main aggressor and will take all the heat. Its basically risk free roids.

Why would the number two ranked (they moved to nr 1 later) alliance threaten two other allies in order to form a block ... Seems like that has potential of turning out bad.

Also p3ng was never on ults side to king make them ... So again sir I ask that you share what u r smoking
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 20:15   #468
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

To be fair to spore its only Zhil that likes to hit p3ng from what I have been told.

As I said the motives of ND are quite random. When we first talked to them Basilisk said he had been trying to get hold of us for some days and accepted a nap straight away.

ND offered no help and we never asked for help in any of the early fighting with Ult.

ND asked me specifically if we would help them target spore when there seemed to be some weird nd hr spore fighting going on. At the time we had already picked targets for the night and I was busy with LIFE so there was no response given. God knows what happened then.. 200 ticks or so passed and they randomly drop the "round long nap" with no word or warning. That night we see inc from them on one of our forts and spore/bf alternate waves on one of our other forts. All in all its been an interesting round so far though right?
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 20:22   #469
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Not like p3n haven't jumped on gangbangs in past rounds. ND finally get a well deserved revenge
What are you talking about? Don't ever remember napping ND, then dropping them to screw them over before in previous rounds to join any type of 'gangbang'?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 20:26   #470
Recluse

Quote:
'Said logical conclusion' logic hah. Your logic fails when u think and and bf were at war prior to this due to ND hitting bf while they were at war. Could it be as simple as them needing some positive gains for their members? Bf doesn't need a block vs p3ng with these stats.

They aren't even he ones gaining the other two allies are. So it seems like a good choice for the other two. Tactically they hear p3ng is being hit. They also don't like p3ng. They know that BF is the main aggressor and will take all the heat. Its basically risk free roids.

Why would the number two ranked (they moved to nr 1 later) alliance threaten two other allies in order to form a block ... Seems like that has potential of turning out bad.

Also p3ng was never on ults side to king make them ... So again sir I ask that you share what u r smoking
I think you are forgetting part of the equation I mentioned. Spore didnt just randomly choose to hit p3ng for easy roids. They were given a choice to either be in this war, or be in a diff war. That is a plain factual statement. I know, because i fought against hitting p3ng, and was given a quite detailed explanation of just why this route was chosen. Now unless you want to put forth that ND threatened Spore, and BF is the opportunist, or that another, non involved party was arranging all this, i can not agree with your conclusion. And you stating that ND was warring with BF before and just happened to drop NAP with p3ng and start cooperating with bf at the same time as Spore just seems odd outside of my conclusion. Obviously you conclude differently. Congratulations, you're a superstar.

Saver of Sad

Unread 2 Jul 2014, 20:33   #471
Recluse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
To be fair to spore its only Zhil that likes to hit p3ng from what I have been told.
There is not as much opposition to it as favour for it, but there are enough that are more then happy to claim "victory" vs p3ng that i dont see it ending within the next few days, lest politics take an extreme shift. After that, i dont know. Boredom has got to set in sooner or later.

Saver of Sad

Unread 2 Jul 2014, 20:38   #472
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Why do you conclude that alliances threatened others to get them to join war?

And ND was targeting BF when the whole anti ULT block was going on ... my source being the alliance def page. Once ULT hostilities I'm pretty sure they were the first we retaliated vs.

We arent sure why, no one is sure why ND has done many things this round ... and obviously I'm past ND

Now BF offering them a cease fire if they hit p3ng that is a more logical realistic sounding gossip theory, for future reference.
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 22:30   #473
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough

"offering a cease fire" "threatening to attack" its a matter of wording...

I don't know what are u guys trying to hide? BF, Spore & ND are working together to attack p3ng.. You guys organise attacks/waves together and you gave orders not to def p3ng..

You took a stupid decision, atleast be man enough to admit what your doing.

More rounds will come, sides will change.. we'll be discussing this matter in a diff round with diff sides.. Ill remind u then.. if am still playing this ame.
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 22:45   #474
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sad View Post
you're*
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 23:00   #475
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
"offering a cease fire" "threatening to attack" its a matter of wording...

I don't know what are u guys trying to hide? BF, Spore & ND are working together to attack p3ng.. You guys organise attacks/waves together and you gave orders not to def p3ng...
Cowardliness and weakness
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 23:31   #476
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
you're*
The moment BF's 'we aren't controlling this p3n bash' argument fell flat on its ads. Resorting to grammar correction is a sign of guilt.

Looking forward to the 5 on 1 rapeathon being organised on BF as we speak \o/
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 23:46   #477
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
rapeathon

Rape-a-thon
at a Binghamton frat party, the act of providing cheap alcohol for naive college girls and allowing them to fall down poorly lit staircases and raping them all

Damn, that frat is so dangerous for bitches! Every weekend there is an all out rape-a-thon

_____

So in this case BF is the naive college girl, understood.

Who is the cheap alcohol ?
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 23:48   #478
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

The fleets that will be sent by the 5 alliances that are supposedly scheming on taking BF down, I reckon.

So that would make PA a poorly lit staircase

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2014, 23:56   #479
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:

I fail to see the stupid decision, p3ng were arrogant assholes, who hit us when we were smaller, we couldnt pay back then, but the nature of Karma is, you get whats coming to you ... When you guys were making big threats and acting un touchable we were patient.

On a side note, you guys get 1st place for cry baby awards, I've been a part of and victim of many a rape fest, and never heard so much crying poor p3ng *sad*

We havent tried to hide anything, it is what it is.
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 00:03   #480
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I fail to see the stupid decision, p3ng were arrogant assholes, who hit us when we were smaller, we couldnt pay back then, but the nature of Karma is, you get whats coming to you ... When you guys were making big threats and acting un touchable we were patient.

On a side note, you guys get 1st place for cry baby awards, I've been a part of and victim of many a rape fest, and never heard so much crying poor p3ng *sad*

Smaller? I am sure we only had a few gal raids then.. maybe including some BF but doesn't everyone do that in the beginning?

As for the awards.. good that means we got something out of the round so far .. hopefully more awards to come.. like making BF miss out on the win...
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 00:11   #481
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Recluse, you're looking deeper into this than needed and have fueled speculation which is incorrect.

Spore was BOUND to be involved in a war as we were entering a point where gal raiding was proving ineffective. The fact p3nguins began to hit us more due to our gal raiding was a sign that we could not continue with that for the rest of the round and be 'happy' with everyone. That is what I meant by a war was inevitable with someone.

As for munkee saying it is myself wanting the war and noone else, you're inorrect. If this was true, then Spore would not be hitting you in the slightest. The High Council all agreed with my decision 100% after we had looked at all the angles.

Just because some vocal members disagree is irrelevant to actual Spore policy. They are welcome to present their feelings but it is erroneous to assume they are the majority.

I give you 4/10 for effort to paint me as some evil overlord and warmonger though, yet I will point out, this is a war game.

Spore went to war with p3nguins for the following reasons:

a) p3nguins were top hostile to Spore
b) There was reasonable evidence that highlighted p3nguins wanting to hit Spore
c) It was a rational and logical choice when you factor in political and military reasons
d) We needed roids and to possibly better increase our alliance ranking.

At no stage was Spore forced or threatened into this war by any other alliance. If you had interacted with the Spore Executive or Spore High Command, you will realise I do not factor in threats to my decisions.

Spore intent has not been to gain some 'vengeance' on p3nguins or even to destroy them. We review all wars within Spore to whether they are required or needed anymore and this is no exception.

Regards,

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 00:16   #482
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Cowardliness and weakness

I apologise that Spore did not lie down and take it up the ass for p3nguins.

Despite being rather partial to a bit of buggery, I know it's not for everyone. Especially my fellow alliance members who as Executive I am sworn to protect.

Spore are hardly cowards and politics is part of this game.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 00:35   #483
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
The moment BF's 'we aren't controlling this p3n bash' argument fell flat on its ads. Resorting to grammar correction is a sign of guilt.

Looking forward to the 5 on 1 rapeathon being organised on BF as we speak \o/
Actually Kaiba, I correct anyone who writes poor grammar. There is no hidden agenda just because I did it on AD.
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 01:12   #484
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Actually Kaiba, I correct anyone who writes poor grammar. There is no hidden agenda just because I did it on AD.
they're*
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 01:20   #485
Recluse

Quote:
they're*
There*

Saver of Sad

Unread 3 Jul 2014, 01:35   #486
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
There*
Your wrong pal
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 01:40   #487
Recluse

Quote:
Your wrong pal
You're*

This is fun, lets do this all day.

Saver of Sad

Unread 3 Jul 2014, 01:44   #488
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

"Resorting to grammar correction is a sign of guilt."

REPENT OF YOUR SINS TO THE GREAT KAIBA
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 01:51   #489
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
If you are capable of correcting grammar, im sure you are capable of understanding exactly what the none-native english speaker are trying to communicate.
Kaiba also try look well educated when he is doing the same, but he aint fooling me.

Seems like the culprint of evil blocks are once again ND.

Unread 3 Jul 2014, 02:08   #490
Recluse

Quote:
"Resorting to grammar correction is a sign of guilt."

REPENT OF YOUR SINS TO THE GREAT KAIBA
*Repents to Kaiba as suggested

Saver of Sad

Unread 3 Jul 2014, 02:23   #491
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I apologise that Spore did not lie down and take it up the ass for p3nguins.

Despite being rather partial to a bit of buggery, I know it's not for everyone. Especially my fellow alliance members who as Executive I am sworn to protect.

Spore are hardly cowards and politics is part of this game.
Confirmed Cowards
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 02:34   #492
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
Confirmed Cowards
The butt hurt is strong with this one.
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 06:55   #493
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Is that so strange? 3 alliance p targetting 1 together just for cheap roids nothing else, trying to come up with many reasons but the only one infact is that its for cheap roids, atleast zhil admitted it(tho he camo'd it with many other reasons).

Basicly Bf was 3 on 1 vs ultores now they are 3on1 vs p3ng. If a alliance like this were to win pa.. I'd get really sad. Hopefully you'll get bashed to a pummel for the last week. A 6 vs 1 gang rape is what you deserve
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 07:42   #494
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Relieved to not be in an alliance run by failtards tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
Basicly Bf was 3 on 1 vs ultores now they are 3on1 vs p3ng. If a alliance like this were to win pa.. I'd get really sad. Hopefully you'll get bashed to a pummel for the last week. A 6 vs 1 gang rape is what you deserve
Don't forget the initial 3 on 1 vs p3ng

Last edited by Krypton; 3 Jul 2014 at 08:23.
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 07:44   #495
Krypton
KK

You may not realise it, but we're not going anywhere
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 07:46   #496
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:

Who hit you when you were smaller? You haven't been below 55 members. We were both at the same stage, you hit a few of our gals so we hit one fort and I had you straight in pm moaning (ie crying)

Shall we look at the current situation and see this comment about been 'small' currently at this time of the day Black Flag have 8 more members in tag then us, Over 29mil more score then us, and a whopping 42k+ roids then us... and yet you still need 2 other alliances to help you hit us.

So in conclusion you wasn't 'patient' you roided Ult with another 2/3 allies, then decided to hit us with help. This excuse of been a 'new' alliance wont last all round. And I cant wait till everyone hits you and we see you fold like a peace of paper. Then we shall see how many pms I get (like I have all round) from every member of your HC Team, either moaning about SKing, Politics or just the fact you had one fort gal hit

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 08:03   #497
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
a) p3nguins were top hostile to Spore
b) There was reasonable evidence that highlighted p3nguins wanting to hit Spore
c) It was a rational and logical choice when you factor in political and military reasons
d) We needed roids and to possibly better increase our alliance ranking.
The first (a) may well be correct but that does not mean that p3n were intentionally hostile towards spore. At the time we were almost the only major alliance gal raiding and as a xan alliance we were sending out a lot of attack fleets (there were times where we were allowed to 3 fleet) so I suspect p3n was looking more hostile to you (and indeed every other ally we were not napped with) than we meant to be.
(b) is simply not true - a few members wanted to hit you back for hitting us, which sounds like basically the same as some of your members wanting to hit us back for hitting you. I suspect just as yours were wrong about us targeting you our members were wrong about you targeting us.
(c) not too sure what this means! (edit - it does rather sound like this might mean what Recluse said! Without something similar or an assured 2 or 3 on 1 situation it was not going to be a rational choice. In either case it would mean BF wanting a teamup on p3n, with or without coercion applied to spore or ND)
(d) fair enough - and admittedly the only way you were likely to increase rankings was in a gangbang!

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 3 Jul 2014 at 08:12.
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 08:20   #498
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
So in conclusion you wasn't 'patient'
Weren't*
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 08:27   #499
Krypton
KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
And I cant wait till everyone hits you and we see you fold like a peace of paper.
Piece*

Make Peace...With that paper!
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 08:40   #500
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

wow AD really has gone down hill since clouds started correcting grammar