User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 2 Mar 2016, 10:52   #151
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold
Re: R65 Inc stats

galla, carrington, warangel, willjo, dealer, sk8az, guppie, gabba off the top of my head though. Vegeta is in another league for crashes and I believe ult removed quite a bit of their own value last round through crashing. Kia was always lit up with red.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 12:36   #152
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
You do realise p3nguins (as I've stated before) have kicked planets during rounds for quite some time now. One reason we remove planets is because of crashing (one culprit of that, other then admitting you could also strangely contact someone else on his behalf when needed) was Vegeta. But we have removed a fair few over the years for crashing a few times during the rounds.. and ironically they end up in Ult. Not suggesting you don't obviously remove them if they did the same thing just wanted to point out we remove them for not looking after the planet.
Did I mention p3n anywhere? Or were you just creating an excuse to poke ult again?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 13:26   #153
NastyNick

NastyNick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
There is plenty of evidence out there. Not just in ult but other allies too.
Zwan had a second planet with spiderpig. Something which resulted in a kick from p3ng and after searching these forums appears that bf had also pulled him up on this before.

Vegeta was kicked from p3ng for having nastynick sit his account, both ult members. The proof of that was in I got a pm from veg asking me to allow nick into the ally priv chans so he could know where to send veg fleet in attack and def.

Esper ex bf and ex ult I belive wanted me to get a scan bot into p3nguins due to his frustration of us not getting scans overnight. Told me I could speak to clouds to get the script but believed chronox would be the one to say yes or no on such a decision. There was also your second planet you brought to p3ng much like the setup zwan had. "Just message me and I'll contact him to send" the lols.

Kitty-kat back during the first rounds of p3ng was brought in by Agar3s as a personal def planet. Dubbed as your girlfriend back at that time never said a single word to anyone but always managed to pop up to defend you when needed. I'm unsure where you found her but the dedication she showed this round sending out defence at 3and 4am was remarkable. Calling you put just as a cheat for that would be unfair but I've had my doubts before.

Pit and will for rainbows apparently managed to execute more scans than the rest of the other allies scanners combined I'd love to belive someone is that dedicated to clicking links on irc but I fear there is some house cleaning in butchers ex ally too.

I'll go back through my logs at some point today (likely during the Newcastle match) to produce a list of names of those I know cheating and how.

I'd recommend the other alliances to just out the people now as it seems ult are more than happy to deny anything other than "all the good players play good here". I would be more tempted to say "all the cheats who were kicked found an environment without questions". I'm sure you have plenty of typical bored shit less pa players however you do have a natural gravitation for big named cheats.
Quote:
You do realise p3nguins (as I've stated before) have kicked planets during rounds for quite some time now. One reason we remove planets is because of crashing (one culprit of that, other then admitting you could also strangely contact someone else on his behalf when needed) was Vegeta. But we have removed a fair few over the years for crashing a few times during the rounds.. and ironically they end up in Ult. Not suggesting you don't obviously remove them if they did the same thing just wanted to point out we remove them for not looking after the planet.
Let me make 1 thing clear:

Vegeta and I have never account shared nor intended to. The round you are referring to is R63 where I didn't have a planet of my own and Vegeta asked me to take over his planet cause he was going on vacation and got bored. I thought about it, decided against it and only visited PA again when R64 started after he planted the idea in my head. MultiHunters please feel free to cross-check my IP with his planet that round.

What I'm wondering is, you guys claim to be so opposed to cheating but still you kept Vegeta in p3ng for R64 and even recruited me mid-way through that round. You also recruited Zwanstic AND his supposed multi-planet spiderpig in that same round. Only removing the access from telegram channels AFTER the round had ended and you probably knew we were leaving anyway. But who can blame you? You were so proud to finish 2nd that round that kicking 2 of your top 5 players would have meant an even worse round than the Universe page displays.

You guys run a terrible alliance and it's no surprise with an incompetent HC team full of arrogance and hypocrisy. Willzz/Assassin you didnt even make top 40 score for the alliance in R64 and munkee your response percentage at night was 0%. You guys are mad because every round ends the same: you fence for 800 ticks and get 0 incs. After 800 ticks you get 200+ fleets incoming and you lose all those roids in 48 hours. I can imagine that being a frustrating cycle to be stuck in. But stop throwing sh*t around and being mad because Ult HC actually put in work and have the skills to back it up.
NastyNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 14:17   #154
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
galla, carrington, warangel, willjo, dealer, sk8az, guppie, gabba off the top of my head though. Vegeta is in another league for crashes and I believe ult removed quite a bit of their own value last round through crashing. Kia was always lit up with red.
Dealer, not a crasher when he played p3nguins and left p3nguins in r33.
galla, left after r60 cause of p3nguins no-def policies.
GuPPie, got kicked r64 for not attacking Ultores in an Ult fort.
Carrington, got kicked after r59 for leaking intel to Ultores.
Gabba, played in Ultores and crashed too much.
sk8az, never played in Ultores.
willjo, never played in Ultores.
warangel, never played in Ultores.

You managed to name no one that got different ranks while playing Ultores than in another alliance though.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 15:01   #155
darts

darts can only hope to improve

we look after eachother if some1 might crash we spamcall and if that doesnt work its probable cos he really cabt get on and we cant blame him.
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 15:21   #156
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

wtf is the problem
ultores lost the round
norse are the winners
go talk about them

ahh, u cant, the love is all on ultores.. xoxo lovers =)
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 16:29   #157
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
I suppose all of 3:1 crashed last round?
And kicking a dedicated def planet before there was even a chance to crash?

Something I think that is not understood by yourself and others, is there is a reason people you kick end up in Ult. P3ng is New School, Ult is Old School. Where as in p3ng, someone who wasn't there to DC their incs or recall their covered attack, would be left to get roided and die, in Ult there is a dedicated team determined not to let that happen.

As a def planet in p3ng, I often found myself simply looking at the def page, picking 3 incs I could cover, sending and marking them covered, and going back to whatever I was doing. Noone called for def unless for their own planet mostly, and if I didn't seek out incs to def I would have never moved a fleet.

Compare that with Ult, where most nights I was messaged with coords and eta to send fleets to within 15 to 30 minutes of them showing. Sometimes it wasn't even for us! There were several nights my fleets ended up flying to defend Bows. Thats how well coordinated the alliances were this round with Ult.

New School vs Old School.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 16:29   #158
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
wtf is the problem
ultores lost the round
norse are the winners
go talk about them

ahh, u cant, the love is all on ultores.. xoxo lovers =)
Win or lose, 1st or 6th, everyone loves to hate on awesomeness

Saver of Sad

Unread 2 Mar 2016, 17:42   #159
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recluse View Post

Something I think that is not understood by yourself and others, is there is a reason people you kick end up in Ult. P3ng is New School, Ult is Old School. Where as in p3ng, someone who wasn't there to DC their incs or recall their covered attack, would be left to get roided and die, in Ult there is a dedicated team determined not to let that happen.

As a def planet in p3ng, I often found myself simply looking at the def page, picking 3 incs I could cover, sending and marking them covered, and going back to whatever I was doing. Noone called for def unless for their own planet mostly, and if I didn't seek out incs to def I would have never moved a fleet.

Compare that with Ult, where most nights I was messaged with coords and eta to send fleets to within 15 to 30 minutes of them showing. Sometimes it wasn't even for us! There were several nights my fleets ended up flying to defend Bows. Thats how well coordinated the alliances were this round with Ult.

New School vs Old School.
You were kicked for your beautiful personality
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 18:26   #160
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNick View Post
What I'm wondering is, you guys claim to be so opposed to cheating but still you kept Vegeta in p3ng for R64 and even recruited me mid-way through that round. You also recruited Zwanstic AND his supposed multi-planet spiderpig in that same round.
I have never been in an alliance with you, or zwanstic, or spiderpig so I doubt you are talking about round 64 p3n. (Think Vegeta was p3n in round 57 or 58) I was not in p3n rounds 61-3 if that helps in placing it.

Quote:
I dont think anyone ever claimed p3n only ever kicks people for crashing or cheating.

Quote:
This is a bit of an exaggeration - there are some members who regularly message ppl for defence for themselves and others. The difference is there is nothing systematic. It also happens that as one of our few non European timezone people you were perhaps in the best position to be the one doing the messaging! P3n fully admits that its' 'new school', as you put it, format is because we have no one with the time to dc and as a result we attempt to compensate in other ways like good attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Did I mention p3n anywhere? Or were you just creating an excuse to poke ult again?
Follow the quotes back and Willzz was responding to you saying that players play better in ult because you cant get away with being lazy. I think Willzzz's point was that you cant get away with inactivity in p3n either so asking where does the difference come from?

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 2 Mar 2016 at 18:44.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 18:49   #161
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Are you all still comparing your penises?
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 18:58   #162
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
I think Willzzz's point was that you cant get away with inactivity in p3n either so asking where does the difference come from?
Winston..

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 19:41   #163
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
What happened to you since you quit pa pal! You seem so angry in all of your posts
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 19:46   #164
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
What happened to you since you quit pa pal! You seem so angry in all of your posts
So nothing changed really

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 20:43   #165
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Those that can, shall....

Don't worry we will find a game to play with us soon
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 21:06   #166
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I have the biggest epenis as I own the Fury, Legion and 1up tags ingame. (Plus Spore and Eclipse)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2016, 22:01   #167
darkzidane
Trollbear

darkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura aboutdarkzidane has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I have the biggest epenis as I own the Fury, Legion and 1up tags ingame. (Plus Spore and Eclipse)
No I have the biggest epenis Eva! Because um cause um f*** you that's why!

(yes I just wanted to join in on the epenis measuring game cause I felt left out )
R64 -67 Ultores
R68 tagless
darkzidane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 00:16   #168
Recluse

Quote:
This is a bit of an exaggeration - there are some members who regularly message ppl for defence for themselves and others. The difference is there is nothing systematic. It also happens that as one of our few non European timezone people you were perhaps in the best position to be the one doing the messaging! P3n fully admits that its' 'new school', as you put it, format is because we have no one with the time to dc and as a result we attempt to compensate in other ways like good attacks.
If you want to argue degrees of exaggeration, go for it, but fact is, it happened. Some nights more than others. There were nights a whole galaxy would get covered because someone woke up, other nights maybe 10 incs got covered, of which 3 were by me. And yes, I was in prime position to DC, which is why I did attempt it several times, but the response rate is well noted as being sub par, and I've long ago burned out on DCing entire alliances solo, so I reverted back to solo covering.

This all stems from peoples insistance that Ult cheats to get ahead, but as you pointed out, many, like p3ng, do not have the dedicated members in correct time zones to sit down and dc an ally's incoming every night for 7 weeks running. Ult does. And having been in Spore while Shaz and a few others DC'd, and than to be there the next round when they didn't, I give you an exact duplicate of the difference between Ult and P3ng, or others. A few dedicated people, in just the right spots, can be the difference between a powerhouse, and a mid level contender.

Saver of Sad

Unread 3 Mar 2016, 00:17   #169
Recluse

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzidane View Post
No I have the biggest epenis Eva! Because um cause um f*** you that's why!

(yes I just wanted to join in on the epenis measuring game cause I felt left out )
I beat you all, I own The Spider Colony so mleh!

Saver of Sad

Unread 3 Mar 2016, 16:17   #170
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice

Quote:
If you want to argue degrees of exaggeration, go for it, but fact is, it happened. Some nights more than others. There were nights a whole galaxy would get covered because someone woke up, other nights maybe 10 incs got covered, of which 3 were by me. And yes, I was in prime position to DC, which is why I did attempt it several times, but the response rate is well noted as being sub par, and I've long ago burned out on DCing entire alliances solo, so I reverted back to solo covering.

This all stems from peoples insistance that Ult cheats to get ahead, but as you pointed out, many, like p3ng, do not have the dedicated members in correct time zones to sit down and dc an ally's incoming every night for 7 weeks running. Ult does. And having been in Spore while Shaz and a few others DC'd, and than to be there the next round when they didn't, I give you an exact duplicate of the difference between Ult and P3ng, or others. A few dedicated people, in just the right spots, can be the difference between a powerhouse, and a mid level contender.
Talking about exaggeration. We were a spot better than covering 10 incs, albeit we're not known for our def but as noted but we don't have an underemployed paperboy able to sit up all night DC'ing.

From what I remember you spent your time making racist comments not DC'ing.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 16:44   #171
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix View Post
Talking about exaggeration. We were a spot better than covering 10 incs, albeit we're not known for our def but as noted but we don't have an underemployed paperboy able to sit up all night DC'ing.

I don't think underemployed would be a correct term. Just cause I don't work full-time doesn't mean I need it. Maybe it's stupid to some of you but I enjoy being a paperboy. You could call it a hobby from your perspective though. Cause I can live without needing the work at all. Now I know this is a common reason for jealousy. Unlike my insulting your intelligence, you shooting shots in the dark about my real life are quite pathetic and ofcourse another sign of your stupidity. But you go on working 36-50 hours a week while I take the missus on another holliday this weekend.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 17:23   #172
GuPPie

GuPPie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Lies, you never removed me because I crashed. You removed me cause I was making fair points and you couldn't be bothered to look into it..

And you can not compare amount of crased fleets with amount of crashed fleets that easy pal.. Make sure you compare incomming hostile fleets and send defensive fleets as well.. I'm sure we will have a far better ratio than your bunch of planets...
GuPPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 17:26   #173
Recluse

Quote:

Wow. I think your post should be saved and framed for all to see as an example of how pathetic human filth like yourself try to demonize others as your only way of winning an argument. Not only is it utterly pathetic that you throw a race card into any argument, but over a stupid game? Not only is that highly offensive to me, but its doubly offensive to those out there who actually are victims of racism, a real and legitimate problem in many societies.

Additionally, you lowered yourself to the point of insulting another mans success in the gaming world by attempting to belittle his real life circumstance which you likely know pathetically little about.

You are the sort of player PA doesn't need, Reaper. You pollute every environment you are a part of, real or virtual, with your barely masked hatred and bigotry. You're likely unable to display these retched traits on real life for fear of a beating around every corner, so you come on here to let it out since you're nothing but a name on a screen, and can whack your hater boner with impunity.

You're whats wrong with the human race sir, and you are proof that evolution stopped working.

Saver of Sad

Unread 3 Mar 2016, 17:28   #174
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperSix

wow, why so angry pal?
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 17:35   #175
GuPPie

GuPPie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
wow, why so angry pal?

Let's find out if he is man enough to apologize...
GuPPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 17:47   #176
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I think BB needs to make a new cheating thread so you can all reunite and block vs me. All just calm down (especially eksero who is the angriest). Hell I'm even having civil conversations with Hunter recently.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 18:13   #177
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Having civil conversations with Hunter is easy. Just call him 'pal' a lot, and he'll be happy forever.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 18:49   #178
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
I don't think underemployed would be a correct term. Just cause I don't work full-time doesn't mean I need it. Maybe it's stupid to some of you but I enjoy being a paperboy. You could call it a hobby from your perspective though. Cause I can live without needing the work at all. Now I know this is a common reason for jealousy. Unlike my insulting your intelligence, you shooting shots in the dark about my real life are quite pathetic and ofcourse another sign of your stupidity. But you go on working 36-50 hours a week while I take the missus on another holliday this weekend.
I didn't even know you were an actual paperboy. That makes my day
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 18:59   #179
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Wow. I think your post should be saved and framed for all to see as an example of how pathetic human filth like yourself try to demonize others as your only way of winning an argument. Not only is it utterly pathetic that you throw a race card into any argument, but over a stupid game? Not only is that highly offensive to me, but its doubly offensive to those out there who actually are victims of racism, a real and legitimate problem in many societies.

Additionally, you lowered yourself to the point of insulting another mans success in the gaming world by attempting to belittle his real life circumstance which you likely know pathetically little about.

You are the sort of player PA doesn't need, Reaper. You pollute every environment you are a part of, real or virtual, with your barely masked hatred and bigotry. You're likely unable to display these retched traits on real life for fear of a beating around every corner, so you come on here to let it out since you're nothing but a name on a screen, and can whack your hater boner with impunity.

You're whats wrong with the human race sir, and you are proof that evolution stopped working.
Aww did someone calling you out for being racist piss you off? And yes I threw out the race card because I was tired of hearing you try and claim you were kicked for no reason when it was your mouth that opened the door. There is no place for your demeaning language towards African Americans in P3ng or this game.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 19:20   #180
Recluse

Quote:
Aww did someone calling you out for being racist piss you off? And yes I threw out the race card because I was tired of hearing you try and claim you were kicked for no reason when it was your mouth that opened the door. There is no place for your demeaning language towards African Americans in P3ng or this game.
Hahahaha so now you prove it's just your lies. I've never demeaned an African American in my life. I actually thought that you were playing the race card due to misunderstanding my joking with Sad about camels. Not only did Munkee try to put me back in p3ng as soon as he kicked me, I got a P note apologizing for the misunderstandinf and saying I was welcome back anytime. I was kicked because after p3ng stated they were not playing for the win, and likely couldn't even field 40 players for r65, I decided to go Etd and play around with attacking, and just general have fun, without being a def whore. When munkee saw me say that in char, he kicked me and said I could go my solo tag instead. So I buggered off. Than I was immediately invited back to chat, but ignored it, and uninstalled Tg. I than get on irc the next day and receive the aformentioned note. So you see, Reaper, not only have you glaringly proven you are full of lies, you are full of shit as well and have nfi what you're even talking about, so kindly piss off back to your delusion filled fantasy where you clearly think yourself everyones intellectual and moral superior.

Saver of Sad

Unread 3 Mar 2016, 19:24   #181
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Quote:
There is no place for your demeaning language towards African Americans in P3ng or this game.
except when it comes to agar3s r/p, MH decided it was ok as its only really racist in some countrys
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 19:42   #182
Wouter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
except when it comes to agar3s r/p, MH decided it was ok as its only really racist in some countrys
Golliwog is not racist, just cause it got banned in the UK does not make it racist. Its a kids program, what you people make it out to be does not matter to me at all. What I fail to understand is why something only banned in the UK would be seen as racist elsewhere. Are you really that naive?
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 19:48   #183
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

In British English, wog is an offensive racial slur usually applied to Middle Eastern and South Asian peoples. In Australian English, wog is a term used as a racial slur for people from Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, and the Mediterranean region of the Middle East
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 20:02   #184
Wouter

Quote:
In British English, wog is an offensive racial slur usually applied to Middle Eastern and South Asian peoples. In Australian English, wog is a term used as a racial slur for people from Southern Europe, Eastern Europe, and the Mediterranean region of the Middle East
So in slur it calls half of the world something, brilliant. Very racist indeed.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 20:08   #185
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You must've heard that when you went to show them all that rock solid evidence of Ultores cheating.

Right?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 20:12   #186
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

Quote:
Golliwog is not racist, just cause it got banned in the UK does not make it racist. Its a kids program, what you people make it out to be does not matter to me at all. What I fail to understand is why something only banned in the UK would be seen as racist elsewhere. Are you really that naive?
So then by those guidelines your ok wth me referring to your wife/mother as a biddie? As in most of the world it a compliment but only in Boston it means the same as slampig. Since only some will find it offensive means it's not offensive right?

It's a global game if one person finds it offensive it should be acted upon.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 20:14   #187
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

This really is pathetic...
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 20:17   #188
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuPPie View Post
And you can not compare amount of crased fleets with amount of crashed fleets that easy pal.. Make sure you compare incomming hostile fleets and send defensive fleets as well.. I'm sure we will have a far better ratio than your bunch of planets...
Somehow I don't think you thought through this comment very well. Do you think people only ever crash on defence? If we assume that you don't then it is the number of fleet movements that matters rather than sent defensive fleets. Hostile fleets does make a bit of a difference - it increases the chances of being unavoidably fleetcaught but since it is not very often there are enough waves for this to happen it does not increase the chance by that much. Of course you might be arguing that people are more likely to crash on defence (I dont know whether this would be true or not) however if it were true would it not make it an odd strategy for Ult to employ?

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 20:27   #189
Wouter

Quote:
So then by those guidelines your ok wth me referring to your wife/mother as a biddie? As in most of the world it a compliment but only in Boston it means the same as slampig. Since only some will find it offensive means it's not offensive right?

Please go take an IQ test and tell me how low it is. You are making a statement why I should be allowed to use golliwog. While trying to make one why I shouldnt use it. In Belgium golliwog is no more racist than calling a white person white and a black person black. Stop trying to create an argument while not even being able to compete with the low level of brain activity gm has.

EDIT: It's a global game if one person finds it offensive it should be acted upon.

You really are another level of stupid aren't you.

Last edited by Wouter; 3 Mar 2016 at 20:39.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 20:36   #190
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

Quote:
i find your face offensive

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 20:53   #191
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Please go take an IQ test and tell me how low it is. You are making a statement why I should be allowed to use golliwog.
No he is not making a statement about why you should be allowed to use that word. What he is doing is attempting to show that what matters is whether the word or phrase is offensive to someone. Certainly there are two sides to such an argument as whether the person meant offense is equally important but Reaper's viewpoint is a perfectly valid one to take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
i find your face offensive
This demonstrates why the emphasis is usually on the second; what if the person in question does not know that the word/object they have used is offensive to someone? Should they then be charged? I would suggest the rational answer would be that an apology would suffice along with an acknowledgement not to use the offensive word/object again as you now know that some do find it offensive so if used are clearly using it maliciously. (I think finding someone's face offensive would have to be an exception to the last part).

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 3 Mar 2016 at 21:00.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 21:08   #192
Wouter

Quote:
No he is not making a statement about why you should be allowed to use that word. What he is doing is attempting to show that what matters is whether the word or phrase is offensive to someone. Certainly there are two sides to such an argument as whether the person meant offense is equally important but Reaper's viewpoint is a perfectly valid one to take.
I am the one that is up to date with my planet name, you nor reaper6 is. The fact that you try and argue about me not reading just makes it even better. Yes I have to question peoples intelligence when no one thinks before you speak. I assume in every country you get thought this very lessen on first grade.

Yes I know he was not trying to make a statement as why I should be able to use it. Yet he did. I ll try to make it clear to you aswell. Since obviously you missunderstood the situation.
Reaper makes the argument about his hometown. That they use a certain word to discriminate women. So he would be allowed to use it in that context. Which basicly says that he would use it with the intend to discriminate.
My argument was always that where I am from golliwog is not racist at all. So what Reaper stated supports my logic. Since in the second part of his argument he states that the word thats offensive in Boston is not offensive elsewhere. Just like golliwog actually, it is only offensive in the UK. Not cause everyone thinks it is, but cause black people managed to get it voted out.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 21:16   #193
[DDK]gm

Name: Golli OF Wog
not Golliwog, its presented as two words, one of which is a racist slur. I'm not saying you are racist, I am saying that MH should of upheld the complaint. They change almost everything else that isn't offensive!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 21:35   #194
Clouds

I got cookied when I had "ChronoX" of Gingers". Apparently gingers is offensive.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 21:38   #195
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I got cookied when I had "ChronoX" of Gingers". Apparently gingers is offensive.
My pal Ace doesn't like it when you hurt my feelings!

Quote:
<@Clouds> na, I'm done with PA now, with retarded MHs <GOLL> they change you r/p again? <ChronoX> he had ChronoX of Gingers <ChronoX> now it's ChronoX of Cookies <@Clouds> I hope the game goes to shit <@Clouds> right, I'm signing off * P sets mode: -o Clouds * Clouds is now known as |Offline| <ChronoX> <3 <ChronoX> AND THAT"S THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES

Last edited by ChronoX; 3 Mar 2016 at 21:43.
ChronoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 21:40   #196
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Please go take an IQ test and tell me how low it is. You are making a statement why I should be allowed to use golliwog. While trying to make one why I shouldnt use it. In Belgium golliwog is no more racist than calling a white person white and a black person black. Stop trying to create an argument while not even being able to compete with the low level of brain activity gm has.

EDIT: It's a global game if one person finds it offensive it should be acted upon.

You really are another level of stupid aren't you.
IQ Test judgement from the real life paperboy...this sh*t just got real!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 21:47   #197
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
Name: Golli OF Wog
not Golliwog, its presented as two words, one of which is a racist slur. I'm not saying you are racist, I am saying that MH should of upheld the complaint. They change almost everything else that isn't offensive!
Do you really not have better things to do with your time...

Like sharing that evidence of our massive cheating that you supposedly had!
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 21:50   #198
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Yes I know he was not trying to make a statement as why I should be able to use it. Yet he did. I ll try to make it clear to you aswell. Since obviously you missunderstood the situation.
Reaper makes the argument about his hometown. That they use a certain word to discriminate women. So he would be allowed to use it in that context. Which basicly says that he would use it with the intend to discriminate.
My argument was always that where I am from golliwog is not racist at all. So what Reaper stated supports my logic. Since in the second part of his argument he states that the word thats offensive in Boston is not offensive elsewhere. Just like golliwog actually, it is only offensive in the UK. Not cause everyone thinks it is, but cause black people managed to get it voted out.
This is not the case. I think you are totally misreading it. He was using a rhetorical question to make a statement. (Though it would have served the point he was making if you had taken offence I guess).

The statement was quite clearly saying (to say it in rather clunky fashion to explain): 'if we take what you are proposing it would be ok for me to insult your mother. Even if the insult was not considered to be an insult by everyone. It would still not be ok' (I hope I have not tangled myself up!)

The other thing to note is that the word(or phrase) in question does not actually matter. From reaper's position what matters is whether someone takes offense from it - the word could seem perfectly innocuous to us so long as it is recognised by a group as being offensive to them then it is an offensive word. With the other position mentioned what matters is the feeling and meaning behind the word.

To illustrate (though ignoring the group part) on the one hand the question is did I take offence when you questioned my intelligence, and on the other hand there is whether you meant it insultingly or not.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 22:01   #199
Clouds

I'd just like to clarify something to all your intelligent human beings. As Planetarion is registered within the UK, they have to abide to UK law, which means if Ace isn't taking a complaint by (especially a resident of the UK) a player seriously, the person in question could escalate the complaint further.

You don't have to take my word on this, you can do the research yourself.

So many times Ace and his team think they can do as they please because no one ever complains, but as something as seriously as racism (which the UK takes very seriously), there could be some ramifications involved.

I'm not calling anyone racist, I'm just making everyone aware of laws involving complaints that organisations don't take seriously.

EDIT: If I recall correctly, Planetarion didn't have a cookies policy, which was also against UK (and Europeon) law, it wasn't until ChronoX pointed it out that they implemented such a policy.

Last edited by Clouds; 3 Mar 2016 at 23:26.
Unread 3 Mar 2016, 22:01   #200
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I look forward to the time when everyone is just going to be PLANET 1 OF USER ID 1 because all of you are whining little ****bags.

Seriously look at the R/Ps that everyone used to be able to use back in the day, compared to what gets changed now... Its so ****ing petty. isnt everyone left like 25+. People cry about everything.

"ROUND AFTER ROUND of SHITTY STATS" was left untouched the whole round, im pretty sure thats offensive in any language, but hey!

As for actual cheating rather than OH MY GOD SOMEONE USED A SWEAR WORD, if people have evidence i urge you to go to the MHs, there is what... 2 weeks before the next round? If you have evidence of people cheating, they sure have some time to look into it before next round.

I wish we had team viewer (Eks/old man Rasp lets take notes for next round) we would actually have been able to keep Sleepless above 500k value, and i wouldnt have lost 1.6k roids to mislaunched ingal defence!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote