User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:40   #1
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations Greenhills

<[CT]vudu> this is hillarious. i bet asc peeps are just dying with envy as to why they didnt come up with it

Technically, DeLoS screwed Game out of the win doing this last round, but who cares. I don't envy the people who came up with and did this, I congratulate them \o/

I bet they had fun
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:42   #2
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congratulations Greenhills

****ing wankers cost me 5th.

IM CATHAARGH GIVE ME A BREAK DAMMIT.

Grats on win #2 ghills.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:42   #3
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

If only it had happened to Game again, he may have had a heart attack.

edit: p.s congrats greenhills
H1TMANish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:43   #4
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

loltastic
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:43   #5
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What did he do?

No one in #ascendancy has actually been talking about it as they all seem to be getting drunk and also I can't be bothered to swap from firefox to mirc, oh irc is down so I cant ask anyway.
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:50   #6
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've spent the last 30 minutes lolling, well played Greenhills.

P.S. Although of course it's not over till it's over!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:56   #7
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

well cudos for beeing a twat greenhills this game never stops to amaze me or wtf the team tries think they are doing

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 20:58   #8
Nazqil
s-eX-y

Nazqil can only hope to improve

Great job Greenhills... Im still bit angry but life sucks sometimes ^^
Nazqil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:02   #9
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Just as a side note, if anyone from Asc apart from Kileman actually complains about this they need a good kick in the teeth.

What was ok last round, was ok this.

Game
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:03   #10
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

congrats Greenhills, thats outstanding. My deepest Respect and congrats, you made my day..hehehe hats off

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:08   #11
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
P.S. Although of course it's not over till it's over!
which is now, congrats!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:13   #12
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, congratz with a nice and unexpected win (should have seen it coming after last round ^^).
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:27   #13
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough

Gd round greenhills. Another great round beeing in gal with you:P

Next time it's my turn to win!!!
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:31   #14
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
well cudos for beeing a twat greenhills this game never stops to amaze me or wtf the team tries think they are doing
Welcome to PA.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:31   #15
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Congrats
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:34   #16
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Although Kile is the real winner of the round by terms of play, this made me chuckle a bit..

dont take the credit for it tho
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:37   #17
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

What did i miss now?
Massive stockpiling or something?

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:41   #18
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
What did i miss now?
Massive stockpiling or something?
Yeah, they stockpiled in the galaxy fund and donated all of it to someone who was below the average value in the galaxy.

Congratulations, Greenhills.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:42   #19
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Hehe, cool, didnt know that you could donate that much in one go
/me makes plans for next round

Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:45   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I admire what they've done. Obviously if Ascendancy had done it we would be enemies of the game or something but a move that someone has obviously thought about.

I'm not sure if existing a whole round to donate to someone is within the spirit of things, but then again a lot of people have disagreed with things Ascendancy have done, so I respect it. It's the only good bit of play from the opposition i've seen all round.
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:46   #21
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

So will we ever see a true value round winner again :/
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:47   #22
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

This is just sick. How low
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:48   #23
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Dont even know what a greenhill is, i assume some sort of group
This tiny player, was he ct?

If so im amazed, they can do something else then attack their own members

Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:52   #24
Sandvold

Greenhills is a person:P

and he's not CT
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:55   #25
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
Dont even know what a greenhill is, i assume some sort of group
This tiny player, was he ct?

If so im amazed, they can do something else then attack their own members
greenhills is Angels who also won round 19 if im not mistaken?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 21:58   #26
Sandvold

correct
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:05   #27
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Greenhills was #5 in the XP rankings, I guess we'd better nerf XP again
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:07   #28
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Fair enough, but congrats anyways, an awesome end of the round

Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:15   #29
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Amusing win but I don't think it deserves congratulations. Kileman and the like deserve congrats for working hard all round to stay up at the top.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:34   #30
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Greenhills, you didnt make my day, you made my whole round worth it.

"while they were trying, you were sleeping"
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 22:49   #31
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Excellent Well played, Greenhills!
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 23:23   #32
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I admire what they've done. Obviously if Ascendancy had done it we would be enemies of the game or something but a move that someone has obviously thought about.
I think it was actually well planned and executed. I think this is what he's been ranting in my query about for a while, too bad I've mainly ignored him so far. Albeit, if Ascendancy had done it, Ascendancy wouldn't be here talking about who is the true winner of the round and who isn't.

Claiming someone else than the winner won is so round 20 kids.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 23:31   #33
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I think it was actually well planned and executed. I think this is what he's been ranting in my query about for a while, too bad I've mainly ignored him so far. Albeit, if Ascendancy had done it, Ascendancy wouldn't be here talking about who is the true winner of the round and who isn't.

Claiming someone else than the winner won is so round 20 kids.
Apart from Idler, I haven't seen any Ascendancy member here say Greenhills didn't really win, so saying "Ascendancy" is claiming Greenhills' win was undeserved is prehaps grasping at straws a bit too desperately.

P.S.
In fact, it's perhaps interesting to note that myself and a few other people actually defended the legitity of his move, as opposed to joining the mob in demanding rule changes to prevent this "abuse".
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 23:46   #34
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Apart from Idler, I haven't seen any Ascendancy member here say Greenhills didn't really win, so saying "Ascendancy" is claiming Greenhills' win was undeserved is prehaps grasping at straws a bit too desperately.
Admitted. Blatant exaggeration, yet it was an Ascendancy member doing it and it did strikingly remind me of the discussions post round 20 regarding DeLos and Caj. Which is just what I found amusing. Excuse me for blowing it out of proportion.

ps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
Just as a side note, if anyone from Asc apart from Kileman actually complains about this they need a good kick in the teeth.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 00:02   #35
Sandvold

To sum abit up as beeing a part of the galaxy and one of the contributers for this to work.

First I would like to say that i feel sorry for Kile and FeniX and the rest of top10.
The point with the plan wasn't to win originaly. We knew we couldn't win the nr1 gal, our alliance setup wasn't good enough to do it, activty was dropping as it usually does in the end of the round. Then mockingbird and greenhills started joking about this and me and qsp said that that sounded fun just to joke with em. Then the ball started rolling and we decided to ask the gal if we should make a little contest out of it

So the whole gal was presented with the idea and the one with the most score the last day would get the donation and we could have fun seeing how good we could boost a planet. It was no pressure on anyone to join but everyone got exited and we had loads of fun.

But if ppl think it wasn't effort involved then you're mistaking, we couldn't just sit around keeping our roids as the top planets did. We was garantueed much more inc and we needed to keep as many roids possible to manage to get a decent boost. Our planets with low enough value was alost far behind the top so we didn't expect to win or not even top 10.

Then we had alot of inc one night as appoco said. Lost extremly many roids so we had to work fast to get em back. This was the easy part of the plan.

Then the last couple of days we've been working our assess of to manage to get the resources around so we could be sure everyone would be here last day to donate. ( If someone don't know then gal fund can max be 75mill in total). We had to do it all within fewest possible ticks as we wanted it to be a surprise And you all know how it ended But i can promise that it wasn't much sleep for us either the last days The gal did more the ever can be expected of any gal and in the end everyone showed up to help a single planet without any hope for any respectable end placement themself. You should all recive a credit if you ask me.

But once again, i feel sorry for the planets fighting all round for the top spot. The intention was never to rob any of you for the glory.

It was just to get some fun into a rather dull round of PA.

Thanks to the whole gal that made this crazy plan work.
Been a plessure playing with you guys.

Sandvold

Last edited by Sandvold; 2 Jun 2007 at 00:13.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 00:20   #36
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

congratulations indeed, great work friends!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 00:24   #37
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Good work lads, beat those flagshipping hippies!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 00:32   #38
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Very very good.
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 01:06   #39
Bazza[RB]

Bazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura aboutBazza[RB] has a spectacular aura about

Awesome plan Greenhills - congrats on pulling it off - cya next round.

Played every round since r2. RB/Fury/Eclipse/Kralizec/MISTU/Angels/Urwins/Jenova/VisioN/audentes/xVx/Osiris/apprime/FaNG/Ultores/p3n/Mercenaries/ZT/ND
Bazza[RB] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 01:39   #40
DeLoS
Milan-fan

DeLoS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
<[CT]vudu> this is hillarious. i bet asc peeps are just dying with envy as to why they didnt come up with it

Technically, DeLoS screwed Game out of the win doing this last round, but who cares. I don't envy the people who came up with and did this, I congratulate them \o/

I bet they had fun

That said, it's not quite the same either, as I was already competing for it, and would've won by my own resources only (and that you know ).

Onto the main thing though; Congratulations Greenhills! Well played!

Titans, 1up
Former Ascendant
DeLoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 08:45   #41
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Well done 3:3, great piece of showmanship.

Unlucky Kile
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 08:48   #42
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

lol thats ****ing ace. How silly one should feel thinking that they had the win. My only regret is that I didn't think of it myself!
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 08:50   #43
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold
So the whole gal was presented with the idea and the one with the most score the last day would get the donation and we could have fun seeing how good we could boost a planet. It was no pressure on anyone to join but everyone got exited and we had loads of fun.
That's quite a clever way of doing it. I'd mentioned this before to a few people, but not involving the galaxy (beyond the bp..) to any serious extent. I think it'd get pretty dull without the competitive element with xp. Nice job!

I suppose there's a bit of an issue now about how an effective implementation of that strategy is almost always going to result in winning a seven week round.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 08:56   #44
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

also, I hope this is a lesson to everyone who is playing so damn active(kileman) you wasted all of that time for nothing. Its forgotten already bro'.
DO LIFE.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 09:55   #45
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Admitted. Blatant exaggeration, yet it was an Ascendancy member doing it and it did strikingly remind me of the discussions post round 20 regarding DeLos and Caj. Which is just what I found amusing. Excuse me for blowing it out of proportion.

ps.
I never said he didnt deserve the win. I simply stated who, in my biased opinion, won by the terms of play.

Now, if you want to read this the way you want, that is your problem.

but kindly **** off from using whatever I say as a example of whatever Ascendancy might think, I have my own opionions you fukcing dimwit so piss of.

(This post by no means represent the opinion of Acscendancy. We congratulate :Angels: for learning from us and hope they will continue doing so).
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 10:18   #46
Sandvold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
We congratulate :Angels: for learning from us and hope they will continue doing so).
Angels had nothing to do about it. They didn't even know about it So not to much for conratulating them for. Except Assasin who was kind enough to point out to the trigger-happy Fiery that nothing illegal was beeing done
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 11:14   #47
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
I never said he didnt deserve the win. I simply stated who, in my biased opinion, won by the terms of play.
Quote:
Although Kile is the real winner of the round by terms of play, this made me chuckle a bit..
Quote:
Ascendancy wouldn't be here talking about who is the true winner of the round and who isn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaurus Synonyms for "real"
absolute, actual, authentic, bodily, bona fide, certain, concrete, corporal, corporeal, de facto, embodied, essential, evident, existent, existing, factual, firm, heartfelt, honest, incarnate, indubitable, intrinsic, irrefutable, it, legitimate, live, material, original, palpable, perceptible, physical, positive, present, right, rightful, sensible, sincere, solid, sound, stable, substantial, substantive, tangible, true, unaffected, undeniable, undoubted, unfeigned, valid, veritable
Quote:
Apart from Idler...
Quote:
Admitted. Blatant exaggeration...Excuse me for blowing it out of proportion.
My mistake was to say "Ascendancy" instead of "Idler"; I apologized for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idler
Now, if you want to read this the way you want, that is your problem.
If you want to continue being hostile, and mainly flaming and insulting other people, please do.

Again, please kindly do not connect Angels to any plan Greenhills, Sandvold, and qsp might have had. Angels had absolutely nothing to do with it, as little as your opinion had to do with Ascendancy's opinion.

Quoting your own words:

"Now, if you want to read this the way you want, that is your problem.

but kindly **** off from using whatever Greenhills & Co do as a example of whatever Angels has planned, they had their own plans you fukcing dimwit so piss of."
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 11:16   #48
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titãjã
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietãjã
Again, please kindly do not connect Angels to any plan Greenhills, Sandvold, and qsp might have had. Angels had absolutely nothing to do with it, as little as your opinion had to do with Ascendancy's opinion.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 11:19   #49
Tietäjä
Good Son

Huh? What does round 20 discussion of Caj's "real win" and DeLos' actual win have to do with Angels, Greenhills, qsp, or Sandvold?

Angels had absolutely nothing to do with Greenhills' plans which won him this round. Beyond that, I'm not getting your point. The fact that it was an Angels member doing it doesn't make it an Angels planned move, as little as an Ascendancy member claiming "real win" for Kileman makes it Ascendancy's opinion.
Unread 2 Jun 2007, 11:23   #50
I am Idler
This is bat country

my point was the line "yet it was an Ascendancy member doing it"

Greenhills is a angels member isnt he