User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Mar 2003, 21:44   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Premiership "Love Rat" Footballer is .....

Well?

Oh , and incidentally , since the bitch in question is an ex girlfriend with photos and love letters, and demanded he give her cash or shed spill the beans to the News of the Screws , i personally hope he wins his case and it never gets published.

Ex Girlfriends/Boyfriends who do that should be shot

Twice

In the face

(you know the rest)
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 21:48   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
What are you on about?

It better not be Flitcroft again
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 21:49   #3
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
comedy david seaman option
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 21:50   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
predictable non comedy luke chadwick option

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 21:51   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
comedy sven goran erikkson option.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 21:51   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Theres another one
Hes gone to court to stop his ex girlfriend making money by doing a kiss n tell to the News of the Screws
She blackmailed him first and he said no
Its apparently all over teh intarweb.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:58   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Youre not providing much useful information here people!

Chop Chop!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:12   #8
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Premiership "Love Rat" Footballer is .....

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
i personally hope he wins his case and it never gets published.

I personally believe he's getting what he deserves.

Last edited by Danae; 4 Mar 2003 at 23:18.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:26   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: The Premiership "Love Rat" Footballer is .....

Quote:
Originally posted by Danae
I personally believe he's getting what he deserves.
Have i mentioned how much i detest gimmick accounts before?

(BTW , apparently its Owen , but ive heard that one before)
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 08:29   #10
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: Re: Re: The Premiership "Love Rat" Footballer is .....

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Have i mentioned how much i detest gimmick accounts before?

Of course you've never had one.
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 13:53   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Premiership "Love Rat" Footballer is .....

Quote:
Originally posted by Danae
Of course you've never had one.
I think ive now had 9 in total , including one current "Gimmick" account.

And no , i dont want your number. No , i dont want to give you mine.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 15:05   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
i heard that it was a blackburn player

which blackburn player is also an english international
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 15:07   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt

perhaps its dunn then, and thats part of why souness is grumpy

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 15:13   #14
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
He can't be named in england.

Irish papers can and have named him. He's all over them. So try and find an irish online peper or something, or find someone irish.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 15:27   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
'nilla i cant be bothered to look

stop being an arse and tell
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 15:28   #16
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:

It was Flitcroft last time, and now you say its another Rovers player? We are making a name for ourselves

Dunn did used to go out with a page 3 girl so it wouldnt surprise me if she ran to the press to say something. Dunn hasnt played for England though. The only current Rovers player that has a full England cap is Cole.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 15:47   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

dunn mae a couple of squads though, did he not?

Unread 5 Mar 2003, 16:09   #18
JC
lolly roffle

Sorry my mistake, it seems Dunn made one appearence, heh. My memory is slipping, i could remember Thompson making the squad and not being played, Jansen droppped out of a squad with flu but i couldnt remember Dunny playing :/.
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 18:44   #19
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
'nilla i cant be bothered to look

stop being an arse and tell
Me? I aint looking, i don't give a fk about football.

I only looked into where to find the information requested due to my general love for the forum community.