User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Feb 2003, 04:00   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So throw a finger in the air lemme see where youre at ....

Hating the world tonight ... come join me , its a simple activity anyone can participate in. Works just as well on your own , or in a large group.

Place your middle finger in the air and utter various pieces of coarse language aimed at nobody in particular. And when youre finished , well , youll either feel better for it , and be able to sleep , or youll want to hit something.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 04:09   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tonights "Required Listening" for the course

Kid Rock - American Badass
Nine Inch Nails - Heresy
Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song
Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet
Drowning Pool - Bodies
KMFDM - Ultra
Korn - ADIDAS
Motorhead ft Ice T - Born to Raise Hell
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 04:16   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Tonights "Required Listening" for the course

Kid Rock - American Badass
Nine Inch Nails - Heresy
Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song
Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet
Drowning Pool - Bodies
KMFDM - Ultra
Korn - ADIDAS
Motorhead ft Ice T - Born to Raise Hell
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction
unfortunately, by the time i have aquired said tunes, you would be calm again.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 04:19   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
unfortunately, by the time i have aquired said tunes, you would be calm again.

I have some really ****ing annoying Stileproject flash movies to keep me annoyed.

And ill probably sleep at some point.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 04:20   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I have some really ****ing annoying Stileproject flash movies to keep me annoyed.

And ill probably sleep at some point.
you underestimate the slowness of my mp3 acquiring.
chop wood*, its great for releasing anger/relieving stress.

*i actually mean chopping wood. with an axe. woodcutting as it were. and not anything else. ok.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 05:26   #6
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
i'm on the edge and i'm about to bbreak
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 09:56   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You need more manics, muse and pumpkins in that angry playlist.
And Radiohead - The National Anthem (the live version that is)
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 13:48   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
You need more metallica in that playlist.

Get Battery, One, Master of Puppets, Motorbreath, Creeping death, Disposiable hero's , Unforgiven.
Stop stealing my style!1!!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 13:54   #9
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm waiting to hit Seth again, its great for stress relief... If you had to listen to seventh drone on about crap for 40mins you'd understand.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 17:44   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hating the world is not that easy, its quite an art, if i might say so.

PS You lack quite a lot songs in that list, dude, like
Promoe - THX 1138
and me, of course, had many songs in mind, but i cant remeber any names!

"Come on/light your lighters/all riot fighters/all fire igniters/that are fed up and tired"
"To let vandals and thieves off the world know the times rigth, if you hate the system, unite tonight. Tomorrow when we wake up, it will be allright"

But, of course, is much er not to hate the world, just try to make it better, and then, i would recomend
LoopTroop - The Struggle Continues
Casual Brothers - People
Bob Marley - War
Promoe - Yes Ayah and/or Positive&Negative
Dead Prez feat Beatnuts - Look Around
as songs to listen to. Oh, everything exept Bob Marley is rap/hiphop.

The best, of course, is just not to give a flying ****, and go around thrasing/vandalizing/spraypainting. That really gets on the police/authoroty/grownup communitys nerve. Of course, you need songs to that too, and then i would recomend
Promoe - Freedom Fighters
Artifacts - Wrong side off the tracks

But then, what do i know?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote