User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 10:59   #51
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: This Jojo girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
you reckon anyone normal would spend time with people this odd?
this is leading us into a discussion between each of our both definitions of 'normal' though, my answer to your question is - clearly not many normal people anyway, if there were, then they/we wouldn`t have so much spare time to hang around on here.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 11:11   #52
*donkie*
Affectionate Nickname

*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light*donkie* is a glorious beacon of light

Stick to the peadeophillia, please.

*rubs thighs*
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 12:11   #53
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace

Paedophillia is, after all, just a desire to show affection and love is the greatest gift to give.
Not questioning love as a whole, just the kind of love that draws sick perverted freaks to do things to children.

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 19:53   #54
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
am quite disturbed after reading this thread

i try to convince myself that you arent all a bunch of weirdos (and therefore neither am i for being here too) but this does rather confirm the contrary
Can't stand the heat?

Get out of the Kitchen
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 23:17   #55
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
This is a paedo friendly zone dude.

We are free to express out desires and thoughts here.

Paedophillia is, after all, just a desire to show affection and love is the greatest gift to give.
Why am I not surprised that it's you saying that?

oh look that madi thing is still alive too
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 12:36   #56
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
I agree with the general sentiment that this thread is messed up.
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 13:28   #57
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
oh look that madi thing is still alive too
?