User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Feb 2004, 20:22   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
****ing dabs

all i want is that ****ing adsl router, but does your 'go to checkout' button work????
DOES IT BUGGERY
christ, you would think a site like that would at least be able to get that right fs
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 23:51   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: ****ing dabs

I was going to buy an iPod from Dabs this morning.

I didn't.

I went to Manchester Airport to watch the planes with Jo.

She dragged me round three fking terminals and then round the shops.

To be honest, it was rather fun.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 00:21   #3
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

I had the same thing with Dabs when I wanted to order a CD burner.

Eventually after a couple of days it worked, I had tried it on several PCs...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 00:39   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

worked after an hour and a half, by which time they had run out of stock and i am now going to have to wait at least a week for my bloody router bastards
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 00:43   #5
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Find a new suplier...

Teach them a lesson for being shit!
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 00:45   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

cant find anywhere else selling a adsl router for £35 though
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 01:11   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

try on ebay
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 01:35   #8
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

i only bought from scan, ebuyer, and overclockers b4 so a don't know what the rest r like

scan.co.uk isn't working atm
ebuyer
overclockers
ebay
zyaan
epcbuyer
planet micro

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 11:03   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

i must say, the only other place i have used is overclockers, and they have never failed me, i only used dabs as the bloody router was so cheap i couldnt pass it up.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 11:24   #10
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

i tend to buy from http://www.simply.co.uk
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 16:43   #11
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

ah that was the one i couldn't rember ta, yes they r good

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 23:47   #12
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.ebuyer.com have never failed me, and are usually the cheapest place around
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 01:44   #13
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

Dabs sucks. Really.

Flatemate bought printer off them. It's didn't work from the start.

Dabs are email only. They tried to fob him off to HP instead of replacing it. He said no.

They then said they would come get it. They instead got HP to come get it. This took weeks.

They suck.

ps - so do you come to think of it. faggot.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 01:45   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

what the ****?? what side of the bed did you get out of today vanilla you commie?
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 01:46   #15
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

oh no i don't mean it, I was just being playful

(slut)
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 01:46   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

you edited damn quickly there

(bitch)
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 13:10   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
http://www.ebuyer.com have never failed me, and are usually the cheapest place around
I think he should buy the router from evesham.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote