User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:42   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Official Nodrog thread for 26/9/03

sup guys hows life?

I finished work yesterday so I didnt have to go in today I went into town instead and bought some clothes (2 jumpers and a t-shirt) and was going to get some shoes but I didnt feel like it so I just came home. I also got 2 books on chess because I just realised I dont really know how to play it very well which is pretty ridiculous since I'm meant to be great and stuff and I dont like sucking at things.

edit: I got a maths textbook out the library too
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:45   #2
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish I was Nodrog
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:45   #3
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Chess is actually fun.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:46   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oh and I think I'm anorexic :(
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:47   #5
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by AliasX
Chess is actually fun.
Its certainly nowhere near as good as Go, but its pretty cool. I bought a handheld chess playing computer thing last week so I'm going to end up rocking at it
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:54   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I went to the Chess Club at school.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:56   #7
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
I went to the Chess Club at school. :cool:
Yeah I was in the chess club at primary school but I havent really played it since other than the odd game on yahoo.

r u good? maybe we could learn together :) :) :) :)
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 19:58   #8
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Sure, haven't played in ages though.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:00   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm good at chess when I can bother to think things through. Unfortunately, this laziness means I only generally start to win when I'm down to about 5 pieces.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:02   #10
Nodrog

One of the books is kind of advanced. The first chapter is talking about spatio-temporal relations and how they effect the transition of the opening into the midgame

I only really know how to move the pieces and the basic stuff like forks, discovered checks and skewers :(
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:21   #11
Dreadnought

sado's
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:30   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
sado's

waste of flesh
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:40   #13
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about
Re: Official Nodrog thread for 26/9/03

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
I dont like sucking at things.

really?
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:40   #14
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
waste of flesh
There's alot of wasted flesh on him.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:50   #15
queball
Ball

"a lot"

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=alot
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:03   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Oh and I think I'm anorexic
anorexics only think they are fat
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:12   #17
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
shut it big nose
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:19   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
are you referring to my nose?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:22   #19
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

who else would i be talking to big nose?
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:24   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Well I didn't know you had inside information on my nose...
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:30   #21
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
lo nod

a friend of mine who's saying with me finished work yesterday too - he captains the college chess team, coincidence! - , so we went to the pub and he made me play pool.

chess on jippii (or whatever its called) sometime? (i'll lose mind)
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:35   #22
Nodrog

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
anorexics only think they are fat
I decided to lose weight a month ago and I'm now 10 stone and 5 pounds but I still think I'm chubby.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:37   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Oh, that's anorexia.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 22:42   #24
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I decided to lose weight a month ago and I'm now 10 stone and 5 pounds but I still think I'm chubby.
Generally if you think you're anorexic either you're not or you're not very severly. Half the reason its so damn horrible is cause half the battle is getting the people to believe there is a problem.

I wish I was only 10 stone 5 though. But then, I want to get back into single figure weights again. It depends on your build.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 23:38   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

You're probably not. I'd worry less about being fat and worry more about how much of a ****ing faggot you are to be perfectly honest.

s'up however.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 00:54   #26
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
last time i checked, i was pretty good at chess

i was wrong though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 02:43   #27
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
I also got 2 books on chess because I just realised I dont really know how to play it very well which is pretty ridiculous since I'm meant to be great and stuff and I dont like sucking at things.

WRONG.
learn chess with people who aren't good at it aswell, dont'learn it from abook. chess when being drunk is fun btw. really. find a pub with a hearth.
nn.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:04   #28
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

Chess spelt backwards is Ssehc.

Just something you ought to think about.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 09:32   #29
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Yeah!

or if u use the letters and put them in random you could end up getting the word

chess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:03   #30
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi nod, I wish I was you

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:20   #31
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
hay duder!
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:33   #32
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
There's something wrong with this thread.
Can't quite put my finger on what though...
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:34   #33
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You should read Commentarii de bello Gallico (Commentaries on the Gallic War) by Gaius Julius Caesar, if you haven't read it already. It's a good read

-edit-

Just for the lazy dweebs that don't wish to go to a library:
http://www.forumromanum.org/literatu...ar/gallic.html (it comes in latin, english and french)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:09   #34
I Am Grimble
lol

bump

there should always be a nodrog thread on the first page

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:15   #35
I Am Grimble
lol

I would like to know if I can pound you in the ass, and for what period of time?

Thank you very much.

Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:35   #36
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
I would like to know how many pounds have you lost and in what period of time?

Thank you very much.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:36   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
I would like to know if I can pound you in the ass, and for what period of time?

Thank you very much.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:59   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Obligatory 'Nodrog's ego is so big, it has it's own constituency.' post.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:18   #39
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
hi.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:24   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
hi.
u gay?
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:25   #41
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
u gay?
u asking?
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:28   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
u asking?
yeh. asl?
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:29   #43
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
yeh. asl?
21 male london. u?
hey... do like to... party?
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:30   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
21 male london. u?
hey... do like to... party?
20 male nucastle.

i like partying.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:32   #45
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Could someone please explain to me WHAT THE FOOK is the purpose of this thread ...
I why I read ... the first two posts :eek:
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:33   #46
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
i used to be fairly good at chess, i even played for my school and then my city, its a pity that at thje age of 12 i stoped playing at all and now im a shadowy reflection of my former self, nevertheless chess is pretty neat actually and Im dying to battle any of you

[email protected]
UIN: 17591885
the challange has been made
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:34   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

I need to buy some sandals.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:34   #48
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
20 male nucastle.

i like partying.
do you have one of those seeexa newcastle acents then?
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:36   #49
Weeks
Banned

sorry i've come.
got to go. :duh:
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 19:36   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
do you have one of those seeexa newcastle acents then?
no i have a southern accent that charms the ladies and excites the gentlemen and is much loved by gordon.