User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Jan 2003, 13:00   #1
Idi

wow man i just had like an exam

And the questions were all zoom zoom zoom into my face, and my answers were all pow pow pow back at you buddy!
I got in 5 mins early, left again to leg it across the road to buy a course book, theyed sold out :/ I made it back .. theyed started the exam! I shat on it infront of everyone, got out at the end!

EVERYONE apart from me had answered the wrong questions BOOYAKASHAKALAKA mon amigo I rock \o/

It was ace, I went in not knowing anything then made it all up and it was like cool fap fnord! I mean ffs im just ****ing great and great doesnt mind!

(Thats all true btw, but i used the word shat on to mean did very well)
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 13:01   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
So, you did well?

(cookie for you)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 13:03   #3
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I think I'll wait until we see your score before praising you

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 13:05   #4
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
I think I'll wait until we see your score before praising you

M.
dare me to own you (and let me off without any repercussions) and ill accept that as a good estimation as to whether i passed or failed
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 13:11   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
i faild an exam. buisness managment is such a boring topic ((

(well, i guess it could be interesting, but not with that professor. i didnt go to uni to learn how to memorize about 50 charts )
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 13:18   #6
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
well done, you are an inspiration to us all.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 14:27   #7
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi

ive had 2 hours sleep and 4 red bull.
how much does red bull cost where yer at?

i like it all right, but i sure as hell ain't paying $2 for one of those tiny ass bottles. **** that.

is just cause i live 'over here' or do they think everyone in the world is a sucker?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 14:30   #8
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Ban all students from the forums, especially 17 year old ones like Idi.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 14:30   #9
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
how much does red bull cost where yer at?

i like it all right, but i sure as hell ain't paying $2 for one of those tiny ass bottles. **** that.

is just cause i live 'over here' or do they think everyone in the world is a sucker?
its like £3.20 for a multipack of 4 tiny ass cans or some ****!
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 14:32   #10
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
I'm sure those hydrolisd perl liquid things specifically say don't swallow entire batch in one sitting.
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 14:35   #11
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
I'm sure those hydrolisd perl liquid things specifically say don't swallow entire batch in one sitting.
you tried them?

theres a new chinese med shop opened up round the corner.. as soon as MT pays me (hes 6 weeks late already the tit) im gonna get me some more!

(hydodised?)
Unread 31 Jan 2003, 14:36   #12
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
you tried them?

theres a new chinese med shop opened up round the corner.. as soon as MT pays me (hes 6 weeks late already the tit) im gonna get me some more!

(hydodised?)
Nah, I never got any before leaving

i'll keep an eye out for a chinese medicine place where i am now though, I still havn't forgotten.