User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Jan 2003, 19:51   #1
starmog
Star teh mog0r

starmog will become famous soon enoughstarmog will become famous soon enough
Bush in Assassination Attempt

Damn them terrorists are getting good
insert here
starmog custom rank designed by Pyr0 rank design services lmtd.
starmog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 19:59   #2
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
link?
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:01   #3
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
LOLSROFFLELMAOONIONBECKY
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:02   #4
starmog
Star teh mog0r

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
link?
ITS BEHIND YOU!!!
insert here
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:02   #5
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by starmog
ITS BEHIND YOU!!!
oh, edited it eh
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:03   #6
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
thats 20 seconds of my life.

gone.
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:06   #7
starmog
Star teh mog0r

Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
thats 20 seconds of my life.

gone.

soz no refunds
insert here
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 20:08   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Lol
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:39   #9
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
It's funny because Bush is stupid LOL!
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2003, 23:41   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Taratang
It's funny because Bush looks like a monkey LOL!
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 00:02   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ROFLBISCUIT

I laughed. Not out loud, of course. Otherwise I'd be saying LOL.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 07:21   #12
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Wasn't this published before?
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:18   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Read between the lines:

A retard ****tard president George Bush Dumber failed to notice a raghead attempting to kill him, so his secretary had to go hit the raghead with a chair. The general ignorance of the twattish president Bush might cost him his life unless he starts learning how to actually perceive his enviroments and use his brains for thinking instead of foaming too.

[edit]Incredibly stupid typo shows my inadequate abilities to write correctly, fixed now to save my face in public[/edit]
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.

Last edited by Tietäjä; 30 Jan 2003 at 08:32.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 22:44   #14
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
LOLSROFFLELMAOONIONBECKY
um ...

LOLS ROFFLE LMAO ON ION BECKY

????

why?