User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:09   #1
NotLife
Supreme Being

NotLife is an unknown quantity at this point
So I got hit from behind again this weekend

Some dud didnt manage to hit the breaks, and then ramming his Ugly VOLVO into my car .
so I AGAIN got into a accident.
And this is the third time in 6 months, and none of the incidents have been my fault.
Just bad luck!!!!!! GGRRRRR

Me
NotLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:11   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Get yourself a multi-action shotgun.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:25   #3
Kiss

Re: So I got hit from behind again this weekend

Quote:
Originally posted by NotLife
Some dud didnt manage to hit the breaks, and then ramming his Ugly VOLVO into my car .
so I AGAIN got into a accident.
And this is the third time in 6 months, and none of the incidents have been my fault.
Just bad luck!!!!!! GGRRRRR
It looks like he shunted you into a different timezone. Watch where you park in future.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:38   #4
NotLife
Supreme Being

o you are so foolish

Me
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:40   #5
Kiss

Quote:
o you are so foolish
Im not the one who got my car smashed up.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:45   #6
NotLife
Supreme Being

hey. it wasnt my fault, so I got nothing to do with it!

Me
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 21:52   #7
Kiss

Quote:
hey. it wasnt my fault, so I got nothing to do with it!
Oh come off it. You can see on the first photo your stuck right out in the road in poor conditions.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:07   #8
NotLife
Supreme Being

mm I came like a maniac behind me, not my problem he didnt manage to stop, when I was slowing down.

he said he was sorry, and that I could send him the bill

and from then it isnt my problem

Me
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:08   #9
NotLife
Supreme Being

HE came like a maniac behind me

Me
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:09   #10
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
hope you got his insurance details and not a 'here's my address, just send me the bill'
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:10   #11
Kiss

Volvo > Mitsubishi
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:10   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
hope you got his insurance details and not a 'here's my address, just send me the bill'
He has the plates.
Do you need more?
(The picture, silly! )
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:11   #13
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
Volvo > Mitsubishi
no chance.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:11   #14
Kiss

Quote:
no chance.
T5 > *
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:13   #15
Vanilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiss
T5 > *
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 5/6/7 > Anything volvo has even thought about let alone made.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:13   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
no chance.

Volvo > Mitsubishi

buy a T5
or
S60

the galant is pretty but not as good.

however the volvo in those pics looks like an old 240 which is erm... 15 years old?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:15   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Cheap car that works > Expensive car that works no better.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:15   #18
NotLife
Supreme Being

The picture, silly!

why?

Me
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:16   #19
Vanilla

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Volvo > Mitsubishi

buy a T5
or
S60

the galant is pretty but not as good.

however the volvo in those pics looks like an old 240 which is erm... 15 years old?
Shut up and take it like a man
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:16   #20
NotLife
Supreme Being

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
hey my car works fine my friend

Me
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:16   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
That's soo true.

The Volvo 240 may be a crappy looking car, but it drives pretty fast, and is stable as hell. Also, its almost no probelms whit it.
I had a volvo 240 once, one that was older then me.
But we gave it away.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:19   #22
NotLife
Supreme Being

I know, 240s are good car, VERY heavy. RAW steel. making me alsmot jump out of my seat when hitting me,

Me
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:20   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Shut up and take it like a man
ffs!

there

volvo rocks
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:26   #24
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
ffs!

there

volvo rocks
Sex on wheels.
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:28   #25
Vanilla

pensioner sex on wheels.

they look like hearse's
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:34   #26
Kiss

Quote:
pensioner sex on wheels.

they look like hearse's
Quit while your behind
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:36   #27
Kiss

mmk
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:46   #28
Vanilla

U-G-L-Y you aint got no alibi you ugly.

They were horrid then. They're horrid now.

They need to go to the italians and say 'design us a real car'
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:51   #29
NotLife
Supreme Being

I have 5 alibies. 4 in my cars, and 1 out side, that did se the whole situasion

Me
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:55   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Point of information:

'Alibi' means elsewhere.

Use witness.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jan 2003, 22:58   #31
NotLife
Supreme Being

ok,

Me
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 08:56   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Since no-one has taken the opportunity to twist your thread title yet, I may as well do it.

'Don't bend over in gay bars from now on then....'

Oh the comedy genius that I am...where does it all come from?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 09:03   #33
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
McLaren F1 > *

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 11:45   #34
NotLife
Supreme Being

Me
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 12:55   #35
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Jaguar XKR > *
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 13:25   #36
Kiss

Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Jaguar XKR > *
You spamm0r.