User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Nov 2002, 15:38   #1
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Question Yahwe/anyone - care to comment on this thread?

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/sho...threadid=14708

Out of interest i'd like to know the legal stance in this.

edit: more about the 'not being able to work for them for 6 months' etc when he himself hasn't signed anything, etc

ta
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 18:06   #2
YahweII

a) he's bound by the contract despite not signing it and the term which stops him working for the company for 6 months is probably valid.

b) the invoice dates would have to be dated from the first correct invoice, not the incorrect ones.

c) i think he said at some point that he was a now a director of this company. if that's true he can probably carry on because it won't count as 'working for' the company.
it's unlikely but they may have excluded this as well (i'd need to see the clause)

d) the chap who threw around the term 'common law' and goes off on one about restraint of trade with a vague reference to a judge is a twat. try to ignore what he says.

I'm so charritable i even give free advice. i rock.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 18:32   #3
Lord Boredom

Quote:
Originally posted by YahweII
I'm so charritable i even give free advice. i rock.
I take the Hobbsian view. You're only doing it to massage your ego.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 18:39   #4
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Thanks yahwe