User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 10 Jan 2005, 01:51   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Exclamation So guys what is your Co-efficient of Expansion

With regards to the increase in size from your flacid penis to your errect penis?

Sarah.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 02:03   #2
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: So guys what is your Co-efficient of Expansion

2.25-2.35x

tbh not really sure what flaccid size is. dont have ruler to measure
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 02:09   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I should have read this thread 15 minutes ago

Sorry.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 02:10   #4
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Try again later.

Unread 10 Jan 2005, 02:28   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
2.25-2.35x

tbh not really sure what flaccid size is. dont have ruler to measure
You actually messured it, you sad thing.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 02:36   #6
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'm was good at maths.

Once.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 02:42   #7
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

are you measuring length, width or volume?
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 02:48   #8
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
You actually messured it, you sad thing.
no i guessed it you twit. I know the size of my penis erect not flaccid.
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 02:58   #9
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova9
Sarina, funny how now you've become pretty much like Gemz and all those sad attention whores you used to insult on a fairly regular basis.

It'd be amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.
(http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=169540)

Also refer to:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=169336

*sigh*

Why?....just....why?

Last edited by Nonentity; 10 Jan 2005 at 10:41.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 03:09   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Everyone's an attention whore when they're getting some.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 03:11   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

About 2.5, depending on starting temperature.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 04:28   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

come on now.. that was one of my least 'attentionwhoring' threads i've posted :\
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 04:59   #13
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

When i worked at a builders merchants we calculated the size of our own manhood in cubic inches. As you can tell we were always busy :/
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 15:48   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I'll be sure to pass on the disaproval, She'll be devestated and I'll have to console her for hours as she weeps for her lost internet respect.

I am being sarcastic by the way.

Unread 10 Jan 2005, 16:26   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
I'll have to console her for hours as she weeps
I have a mental image of you stroking her with a playstation 2 to cheer her up

Last edited by 1-X; 10 Jan 2005 at 16:31.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 16:27   #16
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Bloodcock or meatcock, that's the question.

I've got a bloodcock.
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 16:45   #17
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

You care to explain the difference?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 16:55   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

meatcocks do not get much expentionally bigger when they're erect. bloodcocks however, tend to be compared to meatcocks small when sleeping but (you always have the unfortunate ones though) increase size rather much while getting awake.

*Awaiting for MM or any other fag to call me a faggot or something witty along those lines*
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 17:00   #19
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

e^(4.5^2x-c)

I suspect Sarina likes everyone on here and is jealous hence resulting in growing her own mechanically operated penis
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 17:25   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I have a mental image of you stroking her with a playstation 2 to cheer her up

Sadly this made me Laugh very loudly

)

Ninja

Unread 10 Jan 2005, 17:42   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
When i worked at a builders merchants we calculated the size of our own manhood in cubic inches. As you can tell we were always busy :/
i'm going to buy a building company.

its always been my dream
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 19:46   #22
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
Blah?
I hadn't considered asking people a question to be attention whoring, regardless of whether the question very vaguely alludes to sex :eek: I shall try to put more thought into my threads in future so as not to appear to be attention seeking. I shall also try to be less hypocritical and more righteous in the future. I apologise for any pain I have caused you.

(Anyways........ different people consider different things to be attention whoring. I do not recall ever accusing anyone of being an attention whore, although my memory may be failing me. Where I have slagged people/females in the past it will generally have been because they are pathetic in my eyes (whiny - oh help me help me I'm weak and can't cope with life - that sorta stuff) or are stupid (as in they don't have anything to say for themselves except 'look at me and tell me how pretty I am' or are just plain STUPID). People may consider me an attention whore for posting threads which relate to sexual activities. This is all fine. Just thought I'd explain. )

Unread 10 Jan 2005, 19:49   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
'look at me and tell me how pretty I am

Oh ok, I get the message!
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 20:07   #24
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Oh ok, I get the message!

:-)
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 20:09   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I'll be sure to pass on the disaproval, She'll be devestated and I'll have to console her for hours as she weeps for her lost internet respect.

I am being sarcastic by the way.
Everyone cares about what other people think of them if that impression is incorrect. Just look at sar's reply!
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 21:06   #26
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Everyone cares about what other people think of them if that impression is incorrect. Just look at sar's reply!

I didn't say that she doesn't care about the opinion of others.

Of course the fact she is also using the situation that no one knows who is actually posting from her account as an excuse to post her more.......harsh points of view says more about how much she cares about other peoples opinion of her more than her need to swat at dipshits.

She would probably actually be upset if *you* thought she was an attention whore, where as the dislike from randoms simply makes her want to make sure they hate her for the right reasons.

Unread 11 Jan 2005, 01:23   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm a little teapot short and stout,
Here is my handle and here is my spout.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 01:32   #28
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Tip me up and pour me out?
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 01:32   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: So guys what is your Co-efficient of Expansion

Quote:
I'm a little teapot short and stout,
Here is my handle and here is my spout.
Is this supposed to be relevant to the original question?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 01:49   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Is this supposed to be relevant to the original question?
Probably not. You'll have to excuse me as I'm not too sure what relevance my post actually did bear to the original question (fyi pretty drunk right now).

Edit: I have not replied to the actual question so ~2.2.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 01:55   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So guys what is your Co-efficient of Expansion

Quote:
Probably not. You'll have to excuse me as I'm not too sure what relevance my post actually did bear to the original question (fyi pretty drunk right now).
I'm probably reading too much into the 'spout' part.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 11:30   #32
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

brussel sprouts are disgusting
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 12:13   #33
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Jesus people, it was just a question.

Attention whoring has been part of the 'culture'** of GD for a very long time. Now while I don't consider this thread attention whoring, even if it was...christ, lighten up.

We all know certain girlies use sex as a way of illiciting more attention than most people normally get on these boards. So what? If you find it annoying (as I do sometimes) then just deal with it.
It can be a bit of fun too.

The last thing we need is to be taking ourselves and GD seriously.

Erm...as fer the question at hand...depending on environmental conditions (i.e. how fking cold it is) bout 2-2.5 I'd imagine.

**Culture on GD resembles more the bacterial variety than they social variety.
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 12:36   #34
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Three point fiveish

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 19:34   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Everyone's an attention whore when they're getting some.
Some are worse than others.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 19:48   #36
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 19:51   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: So guys what is your Co-efficient of Expansion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
pics plz.