User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 20:06   #101
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough
Re: Xontas

no-one is more glad about that mate, trust me, i just dont like the way it happend

we have some nice guys in the game but the people that bitch @ me usualy had a multi they want reopened and i refuded.
so i woudnt exspect you to care :-)

we have a lot of people on this forum that do just one thing, nag @ other people but dont do SHIT themselfs
thats about the onlything i respect on forest, atleast he acts

i will stop reacting now
people i care about, enjoy the game and have a lot of fun.
people that nag
please unplug your internet and keep it fun for the rest of us :-)
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 22:32   #102
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
then you abuse the admin a lot
call someone names and try every form of abuse you can find

you might come to a situation where you anoy me to the point os snapping

anyone wants to see some logs of him using the fact he just told you all to get me to close his enemy;s :-)
(we could ofc call it a night forest, think about what happend last time you opened your mouth)

I have never abused any member of pateam, and I challenge you to find any such logs.

I never asked you to close my enemies, I asked you to close gal mates who openly admitted to cheating. Its hardly my fault if you were too shit to catch em.

Last time I opened my mouth?
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 01:16   #103
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
we have some nice guys in the game but the people that bitch @ me usualy had a multi they want reopened and i refuded.
Don't be silly - dont start such thing on here or we will have a discussion pateam will regret.

Its maybe best to close this thread now...
Unread 2 Sep 2005, 09:05   #104
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Agreed...I think this has run its course.

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 11:13   #105
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

i am talking about the people that always find the negative in things and always see us plotting againts the community

trust me there is nothing more anoying then watching people nag about stuff like that when you are working our ass off on your free time

thats all, if you feel i am talking to you, GOOD, maby is was intended for you then, if not, even better, then you are just a good part of the community
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 21:48   #106
flikman
Idiot

flikman can only hope to improve

Trust forest to get mouthy.

This is a threatening example of what can happen to those who dedicate time to planetarion - it can be taken and then they are dumped.
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 22:52   #107
Ramihyn
Emperor

Ramihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud ofRamihyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
trust me there is nothing more anoying then watching people nag about stuff like that when you are working our ass off on your free time
Quote:
Originally Posted by flikman
This is a threatening example of what can happen to those who dedicate time to planetarion - it can be taken and then they are dumped.
No offense meant but anybody who is doing voluntary work in their free time should realise that:

- if its not fun for you - dont do it - but dont complain later that it was so bad and you invested too much time etc.

- the world/life aint fair - people will mistreat you and do injustice to you and likely you will do the same to somebody at some point without wanting to.

Its a very common pattern that free volunteers invest more time then they really should, have the wrong expectations and later regret it.

Quote:
thats all, if you feel i am talking to you, GOOD, maby is was intended for you then, if not, even better, then you are just a good part of the community
Actually im from the worst part of the evil side of this community. We dont take hostages EVER
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 23:16   #108
smeg9
Ex EL High Command

smeg9 is on a distinguished road

I can't belive this is still going on...
Quote:
PR-wise, the handling of this has been little more then a fiasco.
I cant personally agree with the choice to ban xontas. It seems rather pointless and merely creates the impression there is something jolt want to desperately hide. Such an impression, given the proximity to end of round and the start of a new one is detremental to both the next round, and to the communities opinion of both jolt and pateam. Lets face it, neither have been that high really but after this i dont think they will ever recover
I agree with the above Quote.

I am not taking Xontas' Side, but unrelated (And related) to this, it does seem to me that Jolt has a lack of communication around these parts, if that doesn't change then perhaps it would be time if people left PA and moved over to star something is it? And all the other Planetarion "Look a likes" out there...

I don't know why people always mention NDA this and NDA that, seems Jolt are more concerned about LEGALITIES than CUSTOMERS..

Anyway hopefully this 1,000 views, 100 posted thread will open the eyes of Jolt and say, Look we have a PR issue, let's fix it. Get more people into Planetarion, but some marketing investment in, keep players more informed, as it is an informal kind of agreement between the supplier and the consumer or at least PA should be.

More Forward, Everyone
Unread 4 Sep 2005, 23:56   #109
biffy
Jolt PA Liaison

biffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the roughbiffy is a jewel in the rough

I'm closing the thread because I feel it has run a full course and is becoming a bit personal now with some people using it to have a go at Xontas. Considering the amount of time he has put into the game I don't think this is fair, I stand by my decision to remove him for PA Team but I would emphasise again this was not due to any issue with his performance as a MH or member of the Support team.