User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Mar 2005, 14:00   #1
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Ginga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these parts
Homeworld Tourney

Myself and Mr. Sovereign were just discussing how fun a little Homeworld Tourney would be.

Would anyone else be up for a Homeworld Knockout/Ladder or something of competitive nature?
Ginga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 14:15   #2
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of
Re: Homeworld Tourney

http://forums.relicnews.com

Might be a good place to try and arrange something like this.
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 14:38   #3
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Ginga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these partsGinga is infamous around these parts

Well I thought it could be a fun pre-round thing
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 15:09   #4
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm all for it (just need to find my Homeworld again :P)

/Mr. Sovereign
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 15:19   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I'd play, but Homeworld doesn't like my graphics card.
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 15:23   #6
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

been a long long long time since ive played homeworld
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 15:26   #7
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
I'd play, but Homeworld doesn't like my graphics card.
I have similar issues so just play in Software mode, it looks fine in high res.
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 15:27   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I'll give it a try, back in a min or two. :)
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 16:36   #9
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Ok, got it working. When is this tourney taking place?
Unread 26 Mar 2005, 16:50   #10
Ginga
Reassuringly Expensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Ok, got it working. When is this tourney taking place?
/me shrugs. Im making a little website now