User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:50   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Jaffa Cakes

Cake or biscuit?
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:52   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Jaffa Cakes

Is this about those dudes with the golden imprints in their forehead in StarGate SG1? I didn't know they had cookies of those guys.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 15:57   #3
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Jaffa Kree .

I'll just go shoot myself now.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:02   #4
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
Jaffa Kree .

I'll just go shoot myself now.
With your staff-weapon?
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:08   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Biscuit.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:08   #6
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

With anything handy really.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:09   #7
Bravestarr
Whiplash

Bravestarr is an unknown quantity at this point

wern't they deemed to be cakes, as they go hard when stale, and cakes go hard as opposed to biscuits that start hard and go soft when stale. I seem to remember this was on QI a while back, something to do with McVities trying to prove they were cakes, as cakes were immune to VAT
Bravestarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:11   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:30   #9
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

cake. its soft and spongy therefore its a cake
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 16:30   #10
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Oh ffs.
Go search google and see how many thousands of pages contain debates about ****ing jaffa cakes. Then think next time before posting absolute shit.
You muppet.
In fact (he says editing) you don't even need to go as far as google. Searching these forums brings you to http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...ght=jaffa+cake which contains more than enough bullshit to satisfy even you.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 18:20   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Jaffa Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Cake or biscuit?
They're too disgusting to be anything approaching a cake, so I'd say they were a biscuit.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 18:23   #12
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Don't support Jaffa
They are bad
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 18:28   #13
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

They cant help it, they are oppressed too snurx.

Unread 12 Feb 2005, 18:38   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Cake or biscuit?

*please see thread title*
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 20:38   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

You know, Tony loves Jaffa cakes. Absolutely loves them. If he bought 5 packs he'd finish them the same day. The most unfortunate thing is the fact that he actually refers to them as Jafaaaaaaaa (as in the guys from Stargate) and if I buy them for him he wanders round the house screaming 'Jafaaaaa Kreeee' all day. Hence the fact that I have stopped buying them.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 22:28   #16
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
You know, Tony loves Jaffa cakes. Absolutely loves them. If he bought 5 packs he'd finish them the same day. The most unfortunate thing is the fact that he actually refers to them as Jafaaaaaaaa (as in the guys from Stargate) and if I buy them for him he wanders round the house screaming 'Jafaaaaa Kreeee' all day. Hence the fact that I have stopped buying them.
I just had a vision of Teal'c eating little cakes and walking around a house yelling Jaffa kreee with that typical smirk on his face...

I had to laugh...

I'm easilly amused...
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 22:29   #17
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

[Teal'c]Indeed.[/Teal'c]

Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:26   #18
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts

Cake / biscuit as long as it is eatable it doesn't matter to mee. But I woulde be cool if it was in the shape of this Jaffa like figure with a staff.....
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:27   #19
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
This made spew hot tea through my nose yet somehow i am grateful

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:29   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Tony thinks they should make them in the shapes of the different forehead symbol things, and there should be a 'buy 5 packs get a free zat' offer.

I despair :((

Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:31   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

if i had any idea what you meant i'd be giggling
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:33   #22
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
'buy 5 packs get a free zat' offer.
I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:40   #23
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
if i had any idea what you meant i'd be giggling

You need to watch Stargate. The pyramids in Egypt are actually landing pads for alien spacecraft don't you know.

Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:45   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
You need to watch Stargate. The pyramids in Egypt are actually landing pads for alien spacecraft don't you know.
that's the one where they say my kind are just evil aliens is it?

i wish i was an evil alien.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:47   #25
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Do you have a Goa'uld within you? :\

Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:52   #26
Yahwe
I am.

of course i do/don't

i should only really have posted if i had a clue what you meant, but this is my thousandth post so i figure i get some lee-way

edit: see how i seemed to 'magically' get an extra blob? its all about teh post count.
Unread 12 Feb 2005, 23:54   #27
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and every one of them has reeked of homosexuality.

EVERY

SINGLE

ONE

!
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 00:20   #28
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Are they those sponge-like biscuits with orange jam and chocolate on top? If so I miss those :/
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 00:23   #29
Yahwe
I am.

its more of a thick jelly you can throw at people.

but whatever
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 00:24   #30
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Are they those sponge-like biscuits with orange jam and chocolate on top? If so I miss those :/
More of a jelly, but good nonetheless.

EDIT :

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 01:37   #31
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it is it is them.. I've being trying to remember the damn name of that biscuit thingy for ages. None of our supermarkets have stocked them for at least 6 years

Also found this while searching.. heh
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 01:44   #32
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Oh it is it is them.. I've being trying to remember the damn name of that biscuit thingy for ages. None of our supermarkets have stocked them for at least 6 years

Also found this while searching.. heh
I'll swap you. I'll send you a huge amount of Jaffa Cakes and you send me a few large tins of Milo.

Deal?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 01:58   #33
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Someone mailed me so Jaffa Cakes from UK once. They never arrived

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 02:00   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Jaffa Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I'll swap you. I'll send you a huge amount of semtex and you send me a few large tins of Milo.

Deal?
Fixed for Great Justice.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 05:43   #35
djbass
mmm.. pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I'll swap you. I'll send you a huge amount of Jaffa Cakes and you send me a few large tins of Milo.

Deal?
Sounds good to me
Unread 13 Feb 2005, 14:55   #36
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Quote:

You forgot to mention the part where I tell them that at least they die free when I eat them.