User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Dec 2004, 14:55   #51
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of
Re: gg Britain

I meant 'what threat is it that Osama bin laden actually represents to britain'
Unread 4 Dec 2004, 19:02   #52
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Again, I don't agree (particularly) with the argument but I think you're missing the point. Individuals do not have to defeat a standing army to be a powerful check on government power.

If a government was forced to kill a sizeable number of people to enact a particular policy then it's fairly certain this would increase general resistance among the population and also dramatically increase the cost of said policy. As with most checks, it is not their to make government oppression impossible, but more difficult (if only slightly so).

Yes, it is better to have constitutional arrangements in place that reduce government powers anyway. But again, the two are not mutually exclusive. You could both arm the populace and have a more balanced government structure.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 13:54   #53
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
that is some weird place. at first it looked like i finally found a place to discuss FOREX, but
a) these people do not seem to react to anything but trolling
and
b) they start all over again the next day. one day you are in the middle of a discussion, then suddenly the whole thread is gone and they make a new one about almost the same subject and start talking the same crap again.

but thanks for that link anyway.
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 20:59   #54
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

well fck me sideways and call me a whore, wu trax you're a trader?!!?!
Unread 6 Dec 2004, 21:14   #55
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
well fck me sideways and call me a whore, wu trax you're a trader?!!?!
what?
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 08:17   #56
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

you mentioned forex, i thought you might be a banker
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 11:30   #57
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
you mentioned forex, i thought you might be a banker
no, im hardly brave enough to invest my own money in stocks, not to talk about the currency market . im only intrested in the whole subject.

damn, looks like i already got banned at that place, apparently they dont like germans .

Last edited by wu_trax; 7 Dec 2004 at 11:42.
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote