User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 10 Nov 2002, 19:33   #1
Fluffy Bunny II

Football Chants

I went to see a footie match today and the referee was lenient, then too strict, then lenient again, so I stood up and started chanting "The Referee's Inconsistent, The Referee's Inconsistent".

Nobody else joined in so I sat down.
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 19:48   #2
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Quote:
When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high,
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm,
There's a golden sky,
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain,
Though your dreams be tossed and blown...
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone... You'll never walk alone.
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone...
You'll never walk alone.
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 19:52   #3
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
sign on sign on
with a pen in your hand
as you'll never get a job
you'll never get a job
sign on
sign on
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 20:02   #4
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
It's a grand old team to play for
It's a grand old team to support
And if you know the history
It's enough to make your heart go oooooooooo

We don't care what the Red ****e say
What the **** do we care
We only know there's going to be a show
And the Everton boys will be there
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 20:10   #5
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
my current favourite:

FRY OUT FRY OUT
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 20:12   #6
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
HANG OUT YOUR WASHING ON THE SIEGFRIED LINE
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 20:45   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Garry Flitcroft's magic,
he wears a magic hat,
and when he saw that lapdancer
he said "I'm sh***ing that!" (I'm sh***ing that!)

If i had the eye of a sparrow,
If i had the arse of a crow,
i would fly over Burnley tomorrow,
and **** on the b******s below

in the town where i was born
their lived a man who sailed to see
and he told me of his life in town of burnley...
burnley fans eat bananas with their feet,
bannans with their feet (repeated)
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 21:04   #8
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all
We hebben hier een voetbalclub
tussen mark en aa
dat is ons goede oude NAC
de club van toffe jongens
is de trots van heel Breda
en brabantse supporters zingen mee
IS NAC WEER AAN DE BAL
JA DAN HOOR JE OVERAL

He he he he hup NAC
hup NAC hup NAC
he he he he hup NAC
zal nooit verloren gaaaaaaaaaaan
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 21:13   #9
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Football Chants

Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffy Bunny II
I went to see a footie match today and the referee was lenient, then too strict, then lenient again, so I stood up and started chanting "The Referee's Inconsistent, The Referee's Inconsistent".

Nobody else joined in so I sat down.
tee hee
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 21:15   #10
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i repeat that "oh its a grand old team to play for" is thoroughly stolen

The usual "all chants are stolen" bs doesnt come into effect, it actually Literally is, a celtic song

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 21:16   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hi Ha Hondenlul > *
Unread 10 Nov 2002, 22:54   #12
The_MilkMan

Quote:
ċċċċċċċh roooooosenbċċċċċċċċċrg ċċċċċċċċċh rooooooosenbċċċċċċċrg
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 00:10   #13
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
at the wales vs italy game a large section of the crowd around me decided to sing

2-1 to the sheep sha**ers (repeated)
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 00:26   #14
morsink

GOA STOAN, AJ VEUR TWENTE BINT
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 00:34   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We Will Follow Thistle
Over Land and Sea (AND SEA)
We Will Follow Thistle
On To Victory!

And one i loved for its sheer simplicity watching Fancam on the Manchester Derby match at the weekend.

Gary Neville Hes a Red
Hes a Red
Hes a Red
Gary Neville Hes a Red
We hate city!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 00:44   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Motherwell has officially the worst songs

the worst being :

YOU WHAT? YOU WHAT? YOU WHAT YOU WHAT YOU WHAT? YOU WHAT?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 01:17   #17
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I'm forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high
They reach the sky
and like my dreams they fade and die
Fortunes always hiding
I've looked everywhere
I'm forever blowing bubbles
Pretty bubbles in the air

Also availible in chitty chitty bang bang format.

Although I still think it sounds like a dirty night out with Micheal Jackson.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 01:20   #18
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
We're in the middle, we're in the middle, we're in the middle of london road

We're the right side, we're the right side, we're the right side of london road

We're the left side, we're the left side, we're the left side of london road.
Unread 11 Nov 2002, 07:50   #19
Ghosteh

You are a Scouser
An ugly Scouser
You're only happy
On Giro Day
Your mum's out thieving
Your dad's drug dealing
So please don't you take
My hubcaps
Away

YOU CAN STICK YOUR ****ING ENGLAND UP YOUR ARSE (HEY SVEN!)
YOU CAN STICK YOUR ****ING ENGLAND UP YOUR ARSE (HEY SVEN!)
YOU CAN STICK YOUR ****ING ENGLAND
STICK YOUR ****ING ENGLAND
STICK YOUR ****ING ENGLAND UP YOUR ARSE!!!!