User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Mar 2004, 18:45   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Eat It England

HA!
GO ON IRELAND!

World Champs my arse.

EAT IT!
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 18:46   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Eat It England

whatever
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 18:48   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
World Champs my arse.
Considering England are the world champions, it's a pretty odd thing to say.

'Utterly unbeatable my arse', maybe, but it's like saying 'Ha? Deus Ex 2? They'll never release that!'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 18:50   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Plus - I'm sure I already mentioned the 6 nations in another thread

England still top anyway!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 18:50   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Since I'm half English and half Irish, I'm now completely confused and don't know whether to be happy or sad.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 18:53   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Since I'm half English and half Irish, I'm now completely confused and don't know whether to be happy or sad.
You should be used to that though, you should always feel confused - happy about bein English, sad about bein Irish etc!
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 18:53   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How are you half English and half Irish? Where were you born?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 18:56   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Isle of man!?

Seriosuly though - stop bein pedantic, surely he means one parent English, one Irish - hence half English, half Irish in terms of blood. Could have both passports that way (unless Northern Irish in which case only one passport anyway!)
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 18:56   #9
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
In the middle of the Irish Sea.

Seriously, though, why would that matter? Two of my cousins were born in South Africa, but they definitely aren't South African. I'm half Irish and half English because my mother is Irish and my father is English.

(I've actually posted my place of birth here before, as it happens. I was born in Hexham, Northumberland.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:29   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
HA!
GO ON IRELAND!

World Champs my arse.

EAT IT!
Champs on what?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:29   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Rugby Football Union
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:30   #12
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Why would you be happy about being english?

The english were crushed today. They stunk the field out.

Whereas the Irish gave a stirring performance,it was all heart and skill.
No-one cares that England are still top except you sad fools looking for something desperate to cling onto.

Oh how we shall revel in this. Hopefully your painful superiority complex has taken a dent and you english will refrain from constantly refering to the 1966 World Cup,the time you beat Germany 5-0 and now the Rugby World Cup.

But I doubt it.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:35   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

do you people actually watch rugby on tv?
and support your teams?

gosh, and i thought watching footy on tv was crappy....
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:38   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
the time you beat Germany 5-0
1-5.

Bear in mind, that's the ONLY meaningful world cup qualification match that Germany have lost at home.

Oh, and the Rugby World Cup was in the summer. You've got a point with the world cup in 1966, but to dismiss something that happened 12 months ago is pretty ing.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:39   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
do you people actually watch rugby on tv?
and support your teams?
I don't have a rugby team, but I've been known to watch internationals. I've played it too.

Quote:
gosh, and i thought watching footy on tv was crappy....
What's wrong with watching football?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:41   #16
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

I dont like people watching footbal. No reason at all.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:41   #17
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
What's wrong with watching football?
Maybe its boring in Brazil?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:42   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I dont like people watching footbal. No reason at all.
Honesty is good

Although quite why you don't like other people watching football is beyond me.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:44   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Maybe its boring in Brazil?
They don't have the Romford Pele
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:53   #20
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Honesty is good

Although quite why you don't like other people watching football is beyond me.
Because how people can enjoy 100mins in front of the telly watching dudes showing off is, also, beyond me.
its so boring...think of all the things people could accomplish if they spent these minutes meditating
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 19:55   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Because how people can enjoy 100mins in front of the telly watching dudes showing off is, also, beyond me.
its so boring
I'd hardly call Pompey (in this example) a team of showboaters.

Quote:
...think of all the things people could accomplish if they spent these minutes meditating
Nothing?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 20:01   #22
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

No, they would get closer to their inner self
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 20:05   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
No, they would get closer to their inner self
Woah deep
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 20:09   #24
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Woah deep
Hidden tiger, Crouching tiger and the last samurai had interesting displays of meditation. People should try it more often
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 20:18   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is a terrible film.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 20:21   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't generally watch that much football, but it's idiotic to presume that some people can't "get closer to themselves" while watching sports.

Watching (say) your national team playing well while in the company of your countrymen can be an amazing experience, somewhat akin to taking drugs.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 20:22   #27
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Hidden tiger, Crouching tiger and the last samurai had interesting displays of meditation. People should try it more often
If its in the films it must work .
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 21:01   #28
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You mean like a 100 minute film?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 01:48   #29
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

What the hell are you lot on about?

Can we just give Mrl and that nob end Baron their own thread to post off topic on and hijack?
Might save us some trouble.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 03:33   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i cheered pretty hard today i have to say.

Not that i like rugby. Its kinda silly.

Its just that i was drinking, and half the pub was english and half irish. And I like causing fights

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 04:24   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WE-EEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...........Y'KNOW YOU MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT THROW MY HANDS UP AND SHOUT!
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 04:41   #32
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
[Footbollock]

Quote:
What the hell are you lot on about?

Can we just give Mrl and that nob end Baron their own thread to post off topic on and hijack?
Might save us some trouble.
Yes, and maybe that thread could be properly tagged for peace and justice and so on.

Last edited by queball; 8 Mar 2004 at 04:42.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 13:54   #33
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point

we were just poor, better side won and no complaints about that.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 13:55   #34
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

rugby doesn't count.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 14:23   #35
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Here was me thinking this thread was going to be about the launch of the new mc'ds salad range