User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 18:09   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
[Football] Two scots better than one?

Alex Ferguson appoints Walter Smith as Asst Manager

You can say what you like about Walter Smith tactically but not only can he spot a shrew signing (laudrup, goram, Gascoigne to name but a few during his rangers years), he is the man you want for team spirit. Something that looks like is needed in the Manchester united camp.

If I was to give him a CM rating he'd definately pull a 20 in man management imo. Will two scots be enough to beat an Arsenal though? I'm thinking it's Arsenal's to throw away here but I do feel Man Utd can go on and win the rest of their games.

Also on other scottish manager news....

Paul Sturrock takes reign at Southampton

Much better than taking on Glenn Hoddle, though I am slightly concerned that Sturrock doesn't have the agent contacts to bring anyone really promising to st mary's.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 18:24   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Two scots better than one?

Yeah seeing the potential in Gascoigne and Laudrup was pretty impressive, not many people would have spotted that.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 18:33   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Given where they were coming from at the time and their reputations especially in Laudrup's position I'd like you to re-evaluate your sarcasm on a subject you seem to demonstrate less and less knowledge about each year.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 19:30   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Gascoigne wasnt a "Potential" signing , he was a "Rebuild your career here on a stack of money, and we can cash in with huge amounts of Merchandise sales" signing.

Laudrup , yes , Goram , erm , he was the best keeper in Scotland anyway, and the whole "Scots players in Europe" thing was just about to be revoked when he was signed.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 20:18   #5
Evergreen
the merciless

That's potential kura, how many players have had the rebuild your career syndrome and failed miserably?

Unread 3 Mar 2004, 20:22   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
That's potential kura, how many players have had the rebuild your career syndrome and failed miserably?
Gazza at every club after Rangers .
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 20:24   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Moving to a small club when youre an internationally recognised superstar is making yourself a huge fish in a tiny pond. Gazza couldnt handle it at a big club, so he came to one much smaller, where all he had to do was play the flute and take the piss out of diddy defenders.

Paolo Maldini or Norrie McCathie. Which one would you rather face each week if you were being paid the same wages?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 23:32   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

I like the man. Shame hes shit
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 01:06   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Arsenal will win anyways.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 02:00   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They better. I put money on them last year before the season started and thought I was laughing my way to the bank until they started ****ing up

I think losing a 9 point lead at this point would pretty much make them the worst chokers of all time though heh.
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 08:41   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
They better. I put money on them last year before the season started and thought I was laughing my way to the bank until they started ****ing up

I think losing a 9 point lead at this point would pretty much make them the worst chokers of all time though heh.
I hear Newcastle are pretty shit
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2004, 15:26   #12
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

im graham fentons no.1 fan stanley collymore is another favourite of mine

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote