User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Jan 2004, 22:23   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
[football]And thanks to Rae...

Leeds are bottom of the premiership
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 22:27   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football]And thanks to Rae...

Hahaha blackburn.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 22:31   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

it lasted for 5 minutes
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 22:42   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[superstitious nonsense]
RAGNARAK!!!!!

YOU JINXED IT!

[/superstitious nonsense]
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 22:43   #5
Ragnarak

It was all going so well then my predictions got screwed in last 15 mins
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 23:36   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unread 7 Jan 2004, 23:43   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey JC

Who were those people you said wouldn't score?
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 23:52   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeah but we still cant win.

I dont know whats gone wrong. We destroyed Wolves on the first day of the season, now we scrape a draw. We beat Birmingham 4-0 away, then lose 4-0 to them a few weeks later.

We have lost Ferguson for the whole season which is a major blow, he had become a great player for us. That still leaves us with Flitcroft and Tugay in midfield though, and they played all last season when we finished 6th.

The only other loss is Duff. Can one man turn relegation contenders into a top 6 side? Dunn is no great loss, he was shit last season.

If we dont improve soon i fear i will have to suffer the Nationwide again next season .
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 23:53   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Could be worse.

Could be Leeds.
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 23:54   #10
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Could be worse.

Could be Leeds.

or us
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 23:58   #11
JC
lolly roffle

Oh thats cheered me up, didnt realise Spurs were below us .
Unread 7 Jan 2004, 23:58   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Yeah. Imagine if every club had terrible finances and inconsistent form!
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 00:05   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
If we dont improve soon i fear i will have to suffer the Nationwide again next season .
The Nationwide, at least, is more fun and less costly.

Blackburn are the best team to have played at FP this season. In your first half against us you were the only side that's impressed me, anyway and I've seen Chelsea away who were shite. Blackburn should have no fear of going down.

Seriously - you can't be as bad as Wolves, Leeds, Leicester and us with the way our squad has been decimated (which is the part that really makes me sick). At least you got a point away, which isn't bad.
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 00:11   #14
JC
lolly roffle

We play well in most games. In the past 3 or 4 seasons, including when we got promoted, i havent seen us be so dominant in so many games. We cant kill teams off though, we have a lot of the ball but dont do much with it, then we have a small slip up at the back and lose the game or come out with a draw when we deserved more.

I shouldnt complain really, i've been spoilt over the past 10 years. A team our size shouldnt have had the success we have, but once you've tasted winning you dont like to lose .
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 00:13   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Relegation is 99% to be three from Wolves, Portsmouth, Leicester and Leeds, meaning one team who probably doesn't deserve it will scrape through. Sod's Law says it will be Leicester.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 00:21   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Relegation is 99% to be three from Wolves, Portsmouth, Leicester and Leeds, meaning one team who probably doesn't deserve it will scrape through. Sod's Law says it will be Leicester.
I go to uni in Leicester, and I'd laugh so hard if they went down, cos their fans are a bunch of ****s. My deepest sympathies to the other 2 teams if they do go down - as they'll have to be in the same division as them for another year.

Although looking at things, they play us 2nd last game of the season at the Walkers and our record bar last season against them is shite, so it'll probably be them staying up.
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 01:17   #17
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
I go to uni in Leicester, and I'd laugh so hard if they went down, cos their fans are a bunch of ****s. My deepest sympathies to the other 2 teams if they do go down - as they'll have to be in the same division as them for another year.

Although looking at things, they play us 2nd last game of the season at the Walkers and our record bar last season against them is shite, so it'll probably be them staying up.
you do?? i never knew that

what year/subject?
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 01:19   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

2 Law
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 01:22   #19
Ragnarak

Quote:
2 Law

cool, all my housemates are in last year of law, it's a big doss
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 01:27   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
ISN'T IT JUST LUV
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 03:47   #21
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

are you going to be a yawhe?
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 04:17   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
are you going to be a yawhe?
if you are asking if I am going to be a coont, no
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 04:19   #23
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

I always thought he was white!
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 04:23   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
and what do you do?
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 13:29   #25
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought you went to Cambridge?

And yes - all Leicester fans are w*nkers, thats why we (Derby) are makin sure we get relegated so we don't have to be in same league as them next year! Yep, thats my excuse
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 13:33   #26
Ragnarak

Quote:
and what do you do?

3rd year physics

stew: at least you and stez can go watch Sheff Weds/Derby games together then
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 13:41   #27
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Boro! Boro!
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 14:26   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

Quote:
3rd year physics
Ah yes I live with some 2nd year physicists who seem to get reams of work.
Unread 8 Jan 2004, 15:54   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
3rd year physics

stew: at least you and stez can go watch Sheff Weds/Derby games together then
That's true - I need to find out where the actual stadium is, not least cos I may have exams there. Plus, maybe I can look down upon it with binoculars and watch matches for free

I'm goin to see Shef Utd vs Derby in March, will be unique to watch a Derby match and not have a long, miserable drive home!!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote