User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:18   #1
Llew Silvr Hand

Llew Silvr Hand is infamous around these partsLlew Silvr Hand is infamous around these parts
What your icons do when you are asleep!!

Don't mess with Diablo!!

http://www.rio.com.br/animation/iconstory.htm
Llew Silvr Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:24   #2
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What your icons do when you are asleep!!

Excellent! LOL

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 15:47   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't want to complain or something but my mother mailed me this like about 2 years ago.

I mean, even my mom would post "old".
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:15   #4
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

To be fair I haven't seen it either, I accept the credit details state it's old though.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:15   #5
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

Still amuses me
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:47   #6
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

10 points to somone who can name the game they stole the sound effects from
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:52   #7
Sunday8pm
Banned

Pong
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:52   #8
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

wrong
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:53   #9
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
Age of empires?
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:56   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Worms
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 16:56   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
I'll opt for Worms.

Edit: Damn you, LHC, damn you to Canada!
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:03   #12
Sunday8pm
Banned

I was pretty sure it was C&C Red Alert....
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:21   #13
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future

Someone needs to make a screen saver of this ilk.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:26   #14
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
I was pretty sure it was C&C Red Alert....
The Norton icon certainly sounds like a Tesla Coil, but I'm not sure about the rest. (They may be from various sources, of course.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 17:36   #15
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Dark Forces, old school.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 19:11   #16
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

Nonono. Its all from inner space.The game where you collect icons and fight virussss
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 19:25   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought PA was the game where we fought Virus.

Unread 22 Oct 2004, 19:29   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I thought PA was the game where we fought Virus.

For one.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 19:35   #19
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Let me get my coat.
Unread 22 Oct 2004, 19:36   #20
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

ps http://downloads.ugo.com/details.php/id/100/