User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jan 2004, 16:44   #1
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
supermarkets on tuesdays

[rant]

i work in a supermarket (morrisons/shithole), i work in admin so basicaly i know where nothing is on the shop floor, on the odd occasion when i have to do work on the shop floor ( instead of speeding around on the wheelie chairs in the office) i get asked where stuff is, now usually this is ok, i point the customer one way and run away in another...

BUT

on tuesdays it seems to be retard day and my manager always sends me on the floor on tuesdays, now im not talking about the ppl from the sunshine bus which always comes on a tuesdays (they all stink of piss), there not the problem, apart from the stinking of piss bit.

the problem is the rest of the cutomers, who can't manage to comprehend the fact that above each of the aisles there a great big ****ing huge sign, which says in plain english what is on the ****ing aisle below the said sign, so the ask me ffs, they don't ask the ppl who actually work on the department ( repersented by the fact that they all where different coloured aprons for each department and are actually puting stock onto the shelves), no that would take to much ****ing brainpower, so i make use of my little tell them one way run the other way, way the don't find what there looking for they come looking for me, asking a 2nd time where it is, does it not occur to these retards that if i didn't know the 1st time, i'm not going to know the 2nd,3rd,4th time they ask me.

and this isn't just a one off it happens every ****ing tuesday

[/rant]

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 16:46   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: supermarkets on tuesdays

Yesterday Tesco looked like it'd been looted. ****ing students all coming back at the same time. Then of course you get the midday old-people parade who spend far too long doing everything but far too little time stopping living.

Everyone's a ****.
Unread 6 Jan 2004, 16:47   #3
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
Re: supermarkets on tuesdays

One hundred and ninety ****ing seven hours for eight hundred and fifty ****ing pound after ****ing tax