User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 7 Apr 2016, 11:27   #1
DonErazer

DonErazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Banner Competition

Hi guys

I've noticed lately that there is not a lot of effort going into galaxy banners. I'd have to say a lot of galaxies don't even bother.

I've been playing since the start on and off and I remember when there was a lot of pride in galaxy banners. When we didn't post our real banner until near the end advertising our alliance and how strong we were.

Even the funny banners.

I propose to the PA team that we have a banner competition, 'bring back the banner'. Lets put our galaxy coords on it, show off out alliances, lets get it out there.

Hope we can get this to happen

Cheers

DonE

(European Legion HC, NoS, HR).
DonErazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2016, 11:32   #2
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Banner Competition

I fully support this motion as the art of a funny gal banner seems to be in decline
Unread 11 Apr 2016, 09:40   #3
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Banner Competition

Team Kesha supports this idea!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote