User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 13 Feb 2004, 19:59   #1
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Hello

not sure if any1 remembers me atall but im an old pa player, not played in a long time since i joined the army. just wondrered a few things
who runs pa nowadays and is it the same as it was?
are any of the old alliances about?
any of my old friends about?

will try get on irc tonight before i go on my first piss up fo 3 weeks (got 2 weeks leave )
(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 20:40   #2
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice
Re: Hello

hello noob

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 20:42   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey Ice, I still remember you from somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice
Planetarion is currently run by a group of people who have been around PA Team for a while. Spinner left, although he recently returned to help out on certain issues. The game underwent a drastic change for R10, which meant both good things and bad things. With no free accounts, the userbase has still been going down, there are various options being looked at for R11.
Quote:
Nearly all of the old alliances disbanded at some point, and most of the top players have quit. But there are new alliances and players.
Quote:
You might want to check IRC for that
Unread 13 Feb 2004, 23:46   #4
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice
not sure if any1 remembers me atall but im an old pa player, not played in a long time since i joined the army. just wondrered a few things

will try get on irc tonight before i go on my first piss up fo 3 weeks (got 2 weeks leave )

Been a while mate, I heard you were about from Creature. Im sure you'll have caught me on IRC sooner or later ;-)
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 12:36   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Ice, are you my fellow HC with morden, lenin, equinox etc in Kralizec? or sernior officer or whatever it was? If you're that Ice then yes I remember you

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 15:23   #6
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

What a copying newb seriously
________
Volcano Vaporizer Review

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:11.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 17:03   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Unfortunatly I do.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 14:40   #8
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

Hola Ice
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 15:11   #9
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Hey rabba how is spain like atm?>
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]