User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:04   #1
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Official MISTU Announcement

As with immediate effect MISTU will stop existing as an Eclipse battle group and will become an alliance in its own right. The vast majority of you will not know of MISTU, but it has existed in various forms since round 2. It initially started up out of a group of students at UMIST but has grown into much more than that. In rounds 5, 7 and 9 MISTU as a galaxy finished top 50, and has had numerous members with high finishes.

In the recent era it has functioned as an Eclipse battle group with success, but it is the desire of those of us in charge to run as a full independent alliance for round 11. Currently the HC consists of adastra, Fork and myself with more names to be announced shortly. adastra has had HC experience in both NoS and Wolfpack. Fork and myself both come from Eclipse HC positions and have experience in Eclipse and Fury.

Recruitment details will be posted on AR shortly. If you wish to contact us for any reason please come to #mistu on netgamers.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:05   #2
RealJames
Retired at the top

On a personal note

As a personal note I'd like to thank Eclipse for being a great alliance to me over the past two rounds. Particularly I'd like to thank Focht, Arfa, mazzelaar, Forest, my wonderful attack dept. as a whole, all the MOs who ran defence after defence, night after night and above all else all of the members who fought so hard for Eclipse.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:23   #3
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official MISTU Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
As with immediate effect MISTU will stop existing as an Eclipse battle group and will become an alliance in its own right. The vast majority of you will not know of MISTU, but it has existed in various forms since round 2. It initially started up out of a group of students at UMIST but has grown into much more than that. In rounds 5, 7 and 9 MISTU as a galaxy finished top 50, and has had numerous members with high finishes.

In the recent era it has functioned as an Eclipse battle group with success, but it is the desire of those of us in charge to run as a full independent alliance for round 11. Currently the HC consists of adastra, Fork and myself with more names to be announced shortly. adastra has had HC experience in both NoS and Wolfpack. Fork and myself both come from Eclipse HC positions and have experience in Eclipse and Fury.

Recruitment details will be posted on AR shortly. If you wish to contact us for any reason please come to #mistu on netgamers.
heh, I knew about Mistu months ago. I know you're a very capable HC and I also know you'll do great m8. Good luck (nah you won't need it )

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:26   #4
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

gl MISTU.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:26   #5
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

w000t i heard about this in round 5, didnt even think they would still exist :P

/me and my clueless brains.. well all the luck for you next round, u got some time to prepare :-)
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:36   #6
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Good luck.

Always nice to see new alliances forming.

Will make the next round more interesting, and hopefully bring some new blood in here as well.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:43   #7
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck

it was a pleasure working with you, fork, adastra ect this round in Eclipse
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:57   #8
zmeu
Diablo

zmeu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Ace HC, ace tech team. In addition, while _others_ quit, this is very good for planetarion, overall.

Good luck guys.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 01:07   #9
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

good luck

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 01:11   #10
DarkAngel
Nothing Is Forever.

DarkAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

nice to see a new alliance :] good luck guys.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 01:57   #11
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

FFS RJ, bloody awful timing. You REALLY could have waited a day or two.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 01:57   #12
Ice-Lady
Pandoras Box of filth

Ice-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura aboutIce-Lady has a spectacular aura about

Good Luck James, wish I could join you.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 01:57   #13
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Let me know if you need a scanner RJ

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 02:29   #14
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point

another scanner open on the free market... ;-)

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 03:12   #15
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Can I rejoin MISTU now?

Ministry for life.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 03:47   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is Eclipse disbanding then? (I assume/guess that's what Bashar was referring to above, although I might be off I suppose.)
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 04:03   #17
auther pendragon

auther pendragon is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to take this opportunity congratulate RJ and mistu for taking on a difficult and brave descision

eclipse will continue play on its own along with mistu in this maybe last round of pa

best wishes to the whole mistu team and their new members im very confident youll do well in the round, knowing your merits and skills from close experience

however rumors about our death are somewhat premature and we are confident we will soon refit our structure to cope with the new competition and new frontiers.

regards

Arfa On behalf of Eclipse HC and membership
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 06:59   #18
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

oi ffs....cochese and rudmer....you keep ur gruppy little paws away from my scanner position ya hear!!!
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 08:32   #19
RealJames
Retired at the top

I'm pleased to add recruitment information is now available on http://pirate.planetarion.com/showth...84#post2610084 for all who are interested.

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 08:58   #20
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

I see this as a sorta split of Eclipse. But you prolly got your reasons for it, although I thought Eclipse was your baby anyway I wish you all good luck, and it's indeed good to see people still wanne put effort into the game. I know there are more out there...
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 09:35   #21
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
I see this as a sorta split of Eclipse. But you prolly got your reasons for it, although I thought Eclipse was your baby anyway I wish you all good luck, and it's indeed good to see people still wanne put effort into the game. I know there are more out there...
that wud be completely wrong.

seen as mistu, as stated has been around since r2.

Mistu has always been a project very close to the hearts of the people involved wether that be original mistu ppl such as RealJames or people only recently accepted into the mistu fold (myself and adastra).

Eclipse to my knowledge was close to the heart of RealJames but mistu has always been a BG run by himself. it was always in his mind to bring mistu to to the fore.

now he has.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 09:51   #22
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Well, good luck RealJames and MISTU .
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 10:57   #23
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

gl RJ and the rest
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 11:50   #24
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Good luck MISTU
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 12:54   #25
Provider
Smurf Forever

Provider is an unknown quantity at this point

Woohoo.. best of luck

-=Caliban [ND HC]=-

rnd 3: If I only could remember - GIA HC/TGS
rnd 4: [30:14:3] (smurfs) - Fury/TGS HC || rnd 5: [21:4:16] (gauls) - TGS HC / WPO
rnd 6: [1:2:4] (LotR) - WP HC || rnd 7: [22:8:9] - WP HC
rnd 8: [55:8:9] - WP HC || rnd 9: [11:10:8] - WP HC || rnd 9,5: [x:y:z] -
WP HC rnd 10,11,12 etc cant be assed anymore to write it down here.
rnd 35, 36. 37: ND

Proud to be a Wolf in [WolfPack]
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 13:06   #26
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

As arfa already stated, good luck to all of our former brothers and sisters.
Im confident youll do fine and it was a pleasure working with you throughout the past rounds.
Hopefully the pa universe will still give us enough chances to fight against/with/alongside each other in what might be the last round of PA again.

Eventho im not anymore directly related to Eclipse's command decisions i can reassure everyone that there wont be anykind of hatred or vendetta from "our" side.
Eclipse will see it as a competition and will be eager to see how this new project works out.

godspeed and happy hunting, was a pleasure and its nice to see a new face appear.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 13:12   #27
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
As arfa already stated, good luck to all of our former brothers and sisters.
Im confident youll do fine and it was a pleasure working with you throughout the past rounds.
Hopefully the pa universe will still give us enough chances to fight against/with/alongside each other in what might be the last round of PA again.

Eventho im not anymore directly related to Eclipse's command decisions i can reassure everyone that there wont be anykind of hatred or vendetta from "our" side.
Eclipse will see it as a competition and will be eager to see how this new project works out.

godspeed and happy hunting, was a pleasure and its nice to see a new face appear.
Thank you for the kind words.

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 13:55   #28
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Thank you for the kind words.
More than you deserve.....

for anyone that asks me again, genclay and myself are not part of the alliance known as MISTU, for reasons which shall not be discussed here.
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 14:17   #29
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well, I for one am disgusted with you.

Disgusted at this split. Did you crave more power or something RJ?

Betrayer.

I am honestly surprised by this move from Fork and Realjames. I always pegged you both as loyal, especially Fork.

Now I see that power does corrupt absoloutely.

Sickening. I spit at thee

May you feel the Fury.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 14:32   #30
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

I'd like to extend my deepest gratitude to Zhilarsk for ending the asskissing and upsucking.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 14:37   #31
Yeggstry
Connection Established...

Yeggstry has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
I'd like to extend my deepest gratitude to Zhilarsk for ending the asskissing and upsucking.
and he's not far wrong.....
R5 - 36:10:16 (Armada)
R6 - 32:16:13 (ViruS)
R7 - 26:3:14 (Infection LT/ViruS TO) (#364 planet, #34 gal)
R8 - 4:3:1 then 3:8:4 (ViruS TO)
R9 - 47:10:5 (ViruS Gaming Community (VGC) Tech Op)
R9.5 - 23:6:4 (VGC Tech Op) (#462 planet)
R10 - 5:2:3 then 5:3:1 (ViruS/Eclipse, #419 planet), Portal Coder
R11 - retired from PA
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 14:53   #32
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Well, I for one am disgusted with you.

Disgusted at this split. Did you crave more power or something RJ?

Betrayer.

I am honestly surprised by this move from Fork and Realjames. I always pegged you both as loyal, especially Fork.

Now I see that power does corrupt absoloutely.

Sickening. I spit at thee

May you feel the Fury.
Oh Zhil, how you miss the point. Then again, you only ever post on AD to flame in my experience.

I have wanted to run MISTU as an alliance for a long time, much longer than anyone has known. If this is the last round of PA then at least I can say I tried. Call it my dream if you will.

As for the megalomania, how hypocritical. You stopped actively acting as an Eclipse HC yet still retained the status and title. If I ever took a back step like you did then I would (and in fact for a while in Eclipse, did) demote myself and stop trying to pretend to be something that I'm not.

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:07   #33
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Oh Zhil, how you miss the point. Then again, you only ever post on AD to flame in my experience. .
Completely wrong. I have posted on AD for ages giving my honest opinion on matters - this may seem like a flame, but mostly it's just my emotion on the situation at heart. I've contributed a fair bit of character and zeal to this board, so once again - you're critically wrong.

Quote:
I have wanted to run MISTU as an alliance for a long time, much longer than anyone has known. If this is the last round of PA then at least I can say I tried. Call it my dream if you will. .
I wanted to run Wrath as an alliance for a long time, yet I didn't betray or backstab friends to attempt to make this dream come true. I stuck to my roots, stuck to my bonds of friendship.

Quote:
As for the megalomania, how hypocritical. You stopped actively acting as an Eclipse HC yet still retained the status and title. If I ever took a back step like you did then I would (and in fact for a while in Eclipse, did) demote myself and stop trying to pretend to be something that I'm not.
When have I pretended to be Eclipse HC during r10? I have not, I have repeatingly stated on the boards and in public that I only have access to Eclipse due to my founder status and was surprised when I was not removed (considering my disagreements with elements of Eclipse policy at the time). If you care to recall I -did- take several step backs in my history of being a command member. I informed the membership I would not be playing r9.5 and it spiralled from there. Back in Fury I stepped down as Executive during r6 and r8 (Although I became a Fury Officer for r8 to help KillGhost).

Attacking my credentials is the wrong thing to do here RealJames. I'm more than qualified to give my opinion that this split stinks.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:18   #34
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Zhil is right and you pretty much know that jim, he stepped down as an hc end of r9 from active duty, kept in hc and hc access in r9.5 even if zhil never came to make any calls.
During this time even with all disagreements with me (and yes me and zhil beeing like cat and dog eversince our history of r5 fury) i honored him as one of the founders and left him in place.
You may call that cowardice but he deserved that step and even if i threateneded him a few times which i will gladly put down as a lack of character or just the nature of our disagreements he was always considered a friend and a loyal fury.

One thing you may not claim about everyone these days.

Yet his access was leveled down in r10 when new decisions were made but he kept his access to boards and memberspace to sniff in from time to time and shant a hellooo furies or how are you as-smuppets.
Without takeing comparison to this current situation you will fail to see any tain on Zhil's score of loyalty and dedication to the alliance he was part of.

And on a personal note, even us beeing "enemies" in different discussions left the strenght of the in private given word of loyalty untouched. For Zhil a given word means a honor bond, which again is not the same for everyone.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:20   #35
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Zhil is right and you pretty much know that jim, he stepped down as an hc end of r9 from active duty, kept in hc and hc access in r9.5 even if zhil never came to make any calls.
During this time even with all disagreements with me (and yes me and zhil beeing like cat and dog eversince our history of r5 fury) i honored him as one of the founders and left him in place.
You may call that cowardice but he deserved that step and even if i threateneded him a few times which i will gladly put down as a lack of character or just the nature of our disagreements he was always considered a friend and a loyal fury.

One thing you may not claim about everyone these days.

Yet his access was leveled down in r10 when new decisions were made but he kept his access to boards and memberspace to sniff in from time to time and shant a hellooo furies or how are you as-smuppets.
Without takeing comparison to this current situation you will fail to see any tain on Zhil's score of loyalty and dedication to the alliance he was part of.

And on a personal note, even us beeing "enemies" in different discussions left the strenght of the in private given word of loyalty untouched. For Zhil a given word means a honor bond, which again is not the same for everyone.
I had access to the boards?

:///

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:20   #36
RealJames
Retired at the top

Quote:
Completely wrong. I have posted on AD for ages giving my honest opinion on matters - this may seem like a flame, but mostly it's just my emotion on the situation at heart. I've contributed a fair bit of character and zeal to this board, so once again - you're critically wrong.
You do tend to come across as a bitter has-been to me.
Quote:
I wanted to run Wrath as an alliance for a long time, yet I didn't betray or backstab friends to attempt to make this dream come true. I stuck to my roots, stuck to my bonds of friendship.
What would you suggest I should have done? It isn't against any rules to leave an alliance and join another.
Quote:
When have I pretended to be Eclipse HC during r10? I have not, I have repeatingly stated on the boards and in public that I only have access to Eclipse due to my founder status and was surprised when I was not removed (considering my disagreements with elements of Eclipse policy at the time). If you care to recall I -did- take several step backs in my history of being a command member. I informed the membership I would not be playing r9.5 and it spiralled from there. Back in Fury I stepped down as Executive during r6 and r8 (Although I became a Fury Officer for r8 to help KillGhost).
I was all in favour of deleting you, but I was in a minority.
Quote:
Attacking my credentials is the wrong thing to do here RealJames. I'm more than qualified to give my opinion that this split stinks.
Attacking eh? You were the one who came here attacking. I'm merely defending myself and my decision. Further more, I would hardly call this a split, a split would indicate a not inconsiderate proprtion of the Eclipse member base leaving. As for qualifications, the day that the PA academy starts handing them out is the day that you can come and wave them in my face.

Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:25   #37
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

I wish you the best in r11 RJ

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:25   #38
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
I had access to the boards?

:///
read only you write too long posts, like me.
There was only place for one sheriff in that town :P
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:32   #39
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
You do tend to come across as a bitter has-been to me. .
Bitter has-been? I am disgusted by your disloyalty and have expressed my view as I have always done. You may continue to attempt to discredit me on here, but I am proud of the fact that I am loyal to my alliance and friends. Pity you can't say the same isn't it, and have to resort to taking a cheap shot at me.

Quote:
What would you suggest I should have done? It isn't against any rules to leave an alliance and join another. .
Not take elements of the alliance with you, not leave your friends/comrades throughout the rounds in the lurch.

Quote:
I was all in favour of deleting you, but I was in a minority.
Interesting. Very interesting. Does adastra agree with you?

Quote:
Attacking eh? You were the one who came here attacking. I'm merely defending myself and my decision. Further more, I would hardly call this a split, a split would indicate a not inconsiderate proprtion of the Eclipse member base leaving. As for qualifications, the day that the PA academy starts handing them out is the day that you can come and wave them in my face.
Qualifications is merely a term to express experience within PA. If all you can do is take a shot at my wording then mores the pity on you. My 'record' then is hardly spotless, but I've always been loyal and always attempted to keep promises with friends (even if they were enemies). I believe that two HC's leaving with a battlegroup is enough to be considered a split.

I'm heavily disappointed in you RealJames. Thats the crux of it all.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:48   #40
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Slightly different Zhil, as people only joined Wrath to get eventually to Fury. It wasn't a battlegroup.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:50   #41
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Slightly different Zhil, as people only joined Wrath to get eventually to Fury. It wasn't a battlegroup.
he meant he wanted to run wrath on its own after awhile beeing there.
The r5 or r7 wrath which both had own unique community and brought fury many good recruits.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 15:53   #42
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You're confusing what I said with the rumours of me splitting Wrath from Fury during r5.

It was after that, when I nearly applied for a Wrath BG status.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 16:24   #43
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

Good luck Adastra, i know you will see MISTU to success (-:

Victory & Honour to you my friend... love allways, Ani.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 16:59   #44
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakin
Good luck Adastra, i know you will see MISTU to success (-:

Victory & Honour to you my friend... love allways, Ani.
faaaaaaag ;p

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 17:43   #45
-=*PlaYetZ*=-
retired

-=*PlaYetZ*=- is on a distinguished road

good luck ._.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 17:50   #46
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Lolly roffle, zhil in living his life on the internet shocker!
Its a game, loyaltiy is only a word used by the weak when they get pissed or beaten.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:11   #47
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Is Eclipse disbanding then? (I assume/guess that's what Bashar was referring to above, although I might be off I suppose.)
Nope, eclipse is not disbanding.
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:12   #48
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
Lolly roffle, zhil in living his life on the internet shocker!
Its a game, loyaltiy is only a word used by the weak when they get pissed or beaten.
Hush, you make it sound like I actually still play this game.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 18:52   #49
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Further more, I would hardly call this a split, a split would indicate a not inconsiderate proprtion of the Eclipse member base leaving.
To prevent any missunderstandings and without meaning a threat,i can reassure you if this situation would be the case and we would encounter you actively stealing or recruiting within eclipse we would reply with immideate use of force. In such a case i would fully return from retirment to lead the loyalists forces in the assault to answer this question of honor in the only possible way, with the blood of our enemies.
Have a nice day forming your alliance
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 19:14   #50
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

how can u use immediate force? we are between rounds :/

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Closed Thread