User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 2 Aug 2003, 22:50   #1
Glimer

Glimer is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb bye bye [

SIGH!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST POSTED A THREAD ABOUT MY PA GOODBYE MESSAGE BUT GUESS WHAT! TO MUCH SMILEY'S USED fs! correct it.
So i press back button and guess WHAT!? ALL IS GONE fs boards Really not sexy

Right here we go again.

For people who don't wanna read alot stop reading this threat immediately as it's gonna be long .

I still remember how i started playing Pa,was sitting on my computer relaxing a bit playing some starcraft till a crazy guy ran in and said CHECK OUT THIS GAME!
From that moment on my life changed.After i first typed www.planetarion.com GOODBYE RL!I was addicted as hell. i kinda regret that i lost so much rl for this game but well,
planetarion is a game u have to play in ur life.CAUSE U only life once.

So,in the many rounds i played ( in total i think about 7-8 ) IVE Been in many alliances such as : WP/Ely/Dragons/Wrath
/Fang/Virus and many more.what do i think was the best 1 at the time i was in them ? I say without any doubt Virus.Gr8 guys,gr8 leaders,and gr8 help getting me to my rank 4 position in r7.
Dragons on a good 2nd spot with ppl such as liz/jurg/biusa/gorgo/berten/rob/fish and many more there are.also a gr8 bg,but now advancing to an alliance.
I think that if Dragons get to known a bit about leading on its own they can really rock the universe.SO UNIVERSE KEEP WATCHING THE DRAGONS!
Fang is also good but sadly it didn't work out cause we had some political problems.But they also helped me alot in r7.Thx for that guys.

Right seeing im typing this for the 2nd time i think its time to move on to thanking people personally.I'm sure i wont be thanking every1 who means something to me,sorry for that :P it just are to many.

Right,to start off with : YOGIBEAR! i don't even remember when i met him but from the moment i met him my pa time changed :P i climbed in ranks.He gave me alot of experience and altho we sumtimes had our differences im glad i was able to play with him.
Hes a gr8 player and leader.Trully 1 of the best pa players i've ever met.

Moving on to kombi.Hes like a cewl dutchie who likes to sing dutch songs with me and the only 1 who cares a BIT about n&s.also a gr8 player active and friendly,but hard when needed,thx for the gr8 fun we had etc.+ dun forget tuesday.

Now next 1 would be : LADYBUG! the babe : a gr8 personality,always standing rdy when u need her.thx for the help u gave me in r7 mainly and all the other times.thx for the gr8 times u gave me hon

The_Fish : the sexy guy,altho i don't really know him that long yet i must say hes 1 of the nicest guy's ive ever met on irc,i hope we can keep on contiunining our sexy relationship on irc fishy jippii games etc.

Right time to move on to berten! TEH BERTEN! the guy im gonna meet at his m33t in belgium in 19 days,this guy is the def wh0re of def wh0res.if u need defense ask him. he covered me alot of times anyways gr8 guy,always in for a joke,active player.Good leader.
thx for the times we had and will have.

now going on to rob- :P don't know him that long either,know him from dragons,hes a gr8 guy (kinda normal cause hes dutch ;p).Dunno really what to say man,thx for the times we had in dragons will also see u IN 19 DAYS!

right,only a few guys left! about time really,fingers starting to hurt as hell.

Jurgen : Altho u've been working alot and i haven't really talked to him lately i know hes a good player and leader of alliance/gal proved that with his winning gal 5:24! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Adam : thx for the help u gave me r7 and thx for helping me keep my top position! gr8 fun we had making those attacks in r7 altho u did mostly

To start with : Lizardking : the lizard i'm sow gonna miss him,ive known him since r6 from wp i think,singing grease 2gether.pwnz.Anyways hes like the king of good players if he really plays active and doesn't drink each day I WILL ALSO M33T u in 19 days babe!

Next 1 would be gorgoroth :P the guy with the sexy body! ive played with him r9 and r9.5.He both times had a big planet there so that proves hes a good player,but hes also a gr8 personality and altho i won't meet him in 19 days the day will come that ill slap ur sexy ash

LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS BIUSA/ANTTI/BIBI/SEXY! Hes like a very nice person also a good player/leader and friend.I'm honoured i played with u matey and altho i won't see u in 19 days either! the day will also come ill slap ur ash maybe slap urs and gorgo 2gether..MMMMM...

now ill just name sum nicks no big thx next to it anymore.

Thx to scanners such as Jaran,Sera and Gothic. thx for all the scans sexy's and yes,Jaran is most sexy g3rman ever!

Also thx to all dragons and urwins ( the ones in #theone atleast ) for the gr8 times.

WILL I EVER RETURN IN PLANETARION!? 100% not for the comming 12 months.Sk00l is gonna start again and i wanna rebuild my life :P so what am i gonna do,well to start with friday im off to paris! then im touring trough holland and then a big pa meet after that off to the new sk00l and rebuilding rl!

Also Thx to hallava for being my wc3 partner for the years and for being my goat buddeh as yogibear so pointed out

Also thx to my enemies ( i had many) for the incommings/fun u provided me!

As a last note i wish all my enemies/alleis/friends in the pa time i did a good rl and good health! gl in ur comming life.

Now im signing off cause well my fingers hurting as hell. IF I FORGET ANYTHING OR ANY1 please forgive me cause well,i just cant all remember it anymore.been to long.

Now signing out with a big salute to every1! ALSO to the creators for the game they created, ppl moan alot at u guys but well planetarion is a big game and ofcourse mistakes are made,nothing wrong with it.its normal.thx for the game

glimmer signing out ! FREEDOM AHOY! and sleep ahoy t000t!!!!!!

-Glimmer

OwNaGe!

btw,stupid name of mine but Glimmer was taken! so i had to change something!bah!

Last edited by Glimer; 2 Aug 2003 at 23:05.
Glimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 22:55   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bye bye [

Quote:
Originally posted by Glimer
I JUST POSTED A THREAT
We will not respond to threats in any way! Local law enforcement has been notified and you will be picked up shortly.

Bye!
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 23:01   #3
Oghy

Oghy is an unknown quantity at this point
sif

and i'll see you in rnd 10

-Yogibear
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 23:09   #4
Klendau II
Governor

Klendau II is an unknown quantity at this point
You were always fun to argue with

Enjoy rl dude.

I'll bum 'em all.

<Sad> when ur cyb0ring klen it is
<Sad> he gives u soo much pleasure
<Foxman> and always bring animals into the cyb0r
<Sad> he does yes
Klendau II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 23:14   #5
Biusa
Proud to be a Ğragon!

Biusa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

-lots of sexy posting-

LAST BUT NOT LEAST IS BIUSA/ANTTI/BIBI/SEXY! Hes like a very nice person also a good player/leader and friend.I'm honoured i played with u matey and altho i won't see u in 19 days either! the day will also come ill slap ur ash maybe slap urs and gorgo 2gether..MMMMM...

-sexy posting part #2-

glimmer signing out ! FREEDOM AHOY! and sleep ahoy t000t!!!!!!

-Glimmer
Babe! you know YOU > me
You know... I'm getting very emotional here atm
I am almost crying because im both sad and glad to see this... You leaving = vereh sad thing, but I FULLY RESPECT ur decision and I knew it was coming ofc, but one can't prepare himself for things like this - Also very glad I've got to play with you, I don't regret a single second of the time I've known/spent with you! I am also very happy that you got rid of PA when you wanted, I think we kinda dragged you back in playing active for r9 (19:3 rawked !)...

I didn't know you for that long, but I immediately noticed the huge sexyness in you and saw ur liek very 1337 all-around (gaming, sexy talks etc, best dude any community could have).
We got along very well and our friendship is strong - I'll never forget our sexy chats on teamspeak with sexy ppl like cbk, emp, rob-, berten etc etc + ofc the finnish crew (gorgo, liz, jurg, etc) -
Golden memories!

Words can't express my feelings right now, heh I know you got a lot of friends and I am very glad I got to be one among the others

Glimmer (Ruud sexy) is a TRUE FRIEND I will miss (I hope we'll liek see on MSN and irc etc, and RL ASAP ) - and Ruud, I can assure you this is coming from the bottom of my heart with 110% effort in sexyness in it! IK HOU VAN JE!

I feel like getting **** drunk Got 2l vodka here I'll drink one bottle for you, my friend!

Well wishes and good luck to you in rl and whatever you are going to do - with all my heart

Sincerely yours,
Biusa
Proud to be a friend with such a great guy as you
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 23:15   #6
Nathan

Teamspeak > *
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 23:28   #7
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It was fun being in your cluster this round (I was in 6:10), especially in [SixX], a mockery of a cluster alliance.

Sad to see you go
furball
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 23:30   #8
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Have fun wherever you go glimmer

Enjoyed the time you spent in virus, r7 rocked.

Thanks for 'letting me into your 1minute of fame ;p' (you know what i mean 'pld')

IX
Unread 2 Aug 2003, 23:36   #9
Biusa
Proud to be a Ğragon!

Quote:
Originally posted by Nathan

Teamspeak > *
Kinda good try, but not totally sexy (it includes vereh much sexyness in it tho)

BUT

Glimmer > *
that's teh really sexy answer
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 00:02   #10
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Cya Glimmer.
The beta's and speed rounds were fun.
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 00:52   #11
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL yeah this was not much of a suprise since you have refused to play for ages now, but its kinda funny that all the sexy ppl leave and you are ofc the most sexy of the sexy ppl!!!

You will stop playing PA... but you will not get rid of me. I'll keep laughing of you on Teamspeak and enjoy your singing :-)

My computer broke down some days ago, but I have managed to save all of the logs from Teamspeak and those are the most funny logs EVER!!! so goo memories.

Anyways I hope you will enjoy your rl m8 like I will do!!!

cbk
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:01   #12
Lepauli

Lepauli is an unknown quantity at this point
bye mate!

Hope you pop by #dragons sometimes to catch up!

Sorry to hear about you quitting PA

Lepauli
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:10   #13
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
The_Fish : the sexy guy,altho i don't really know him that long yet i must say hes 1 of the nicest guy's ive ever met on irc,i hope we can keep on contiunining our sexy relationship on irc fishy jippii games etc.
dude

you = sexy.

that message is sow sexy, I'm all drunk and emotional with rl problems, but thats sow sexy

sif you put me on your list

gl in rl buddy, had an amazing time defending you crazy 19:3 dudes in R9, you really rawked.

you pwn me on jippii too but you're sow sexy.

gl in rl mate, and have a great time with your goats! and send me more pics!

have fun mate, you better not disappear from irc

GLIMMER - THE SEXIEST PLAYER EVER!

I miss you already

bye
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:36   #14
Biusa
Proud to be a Ğragon!

Re: Re: bye bye [

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish

- sexy msg -
I think The_Fish is really getting sexy there, don't u think Glimmer?
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:39   #15
Smurfeh
lol troll lol

Smurfeh is an unknown quantity at this point
i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer i love u Glimmer

bye.
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 01:47   #16
[Smurf]Pies
TeamPies

[Smurf]Pies can only hope to improve
cya glimmer

<Pies> your gonna make me get pm's
<Pies> saying ive got a ego
<Pies> larger then a house again
<[TeamPies]MrPink> you´re the biggest ego i have ever seen

Round2 - Round 10
[Ministry]
Heresy

R4
114,[WTF]Smurf Village[TGS][NFU] (30:14)
97,The PieCastle (30:14:7)

R5
37,[Ag][WPO] Gauls [Fury] (21:04)

R6
1,Ğragons[WP][OWAGE!][Tapper] (5:24)
81, ur friends (5:24:22)
[Smurf]Pies is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 02:12   #17
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
like i said, you're playing round 10, and there is not much you can do about it but sit down an enjoy it. tough luck glimmer :P

but if that doesnt work... have a good one buddy, ive appreciated your time be it when you were with or without ViruS
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 06:47   #18
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
you had class.
goodbye.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 06:50   #19
masochist

masochist is an unknown quantity at this point
/me slaps and loves u. u so sexeh man!

/me licks u
0 pods; I never attack.
masochist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 15:17   #20
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough
omg u forgot ur master and the one who taught u pa!!!!!!!!!
I > glimmer + all teh rest of his peons :P
Beta + Speed games with Glimmer were the best games i've ever played honestly specialy the 1:3 game :P
Unread 3 Aug 2003, 15:33   #21
Glimer

hmmm

Yeh sad i did forget ya hehe idd i dunno exactly if u thought me to play i think i just got the hang of it myself but anyways u are right about beta + speed games we pwnz0red! thx for the times dude

OwNaGe!

btw,stupid name of mine but Glimmer was taken! so i had to change something!bah!
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 00:53   #22
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG Glimmer SEXEH§§§!!!!"#

I have a secret crush on you. NOw it aint a secret anymoer. I loev you and your cute arse. yes it's true I love tyou very much. sexeh!

DRAGONS WITHOUT GLIMMER IS LIEK A WOMAN WITHOUT BOOBS OR A BEER WITHOUT ALCOHOL. buuhuu, I'm very sorry that you leaev.

sexyy!
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 00:56   #23
Simulator
Pretentious

Simulator is an unknown quantity at this point
Take care m8
Simulator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 14:06   #24
Miccksey

Miccksey is an unknown quantity at this point
later goser

was fun hehe especially beta / speed rnds

never make me GC again though, oh wait, u cant

take care

micks
Miccksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:46   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
snip
yes, I'm very sad that an alliance hopper who only uses alliances but runs off when his score might be in danger.

Yes, I will miss you alot, truely.

I have absolutely not the slightest respect for you and I'm happy you quit playing PA

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:50   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I say without any doubt Virus.Gr8 guys,gr8 leaders,and gr8 help getting me to my rank 4 position in r7.
Virus did absolutely **** to get you that spot. FAnG got you there and Virus only defended like hell simple cause you were their highest ranked member.

I find it hilarious that you thank Virus for ending that high

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 4 Aug 2003, 17:23   #27
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Nonentity
Round 9.5 - the best *random* gal. ever - Galaxy FINSHED #1! [MadCowS]
uh-uh, havoc doesnt count

[on-topic]

Gl in rl glimmer, sad to see you go, you were indeed rather funny and friendly the time that i did actually talk to you in #urwins
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 03:17   #28
Rastaman

Rastaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Take care m8

Goodluck with rl
nice playing PA with u
and yes we shall miss u
hence the gravitation towards mail....

Till Next Time Keep On Keepin On
Proud to be a Ğragon
Rastaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 03:45   #29
Glimer

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
yes, I'm very sad that an alliance hopper who only uses alliances but runs off when his score might be in danger.

Yes, I will miss you alot, truely.

I have absolutely not the slightest respect for you and I'm happy you quit playing PA

rgds Kj
kjeldoran tbh dude i couldn't care less for ur opinion so #cfz !
(carefactorzero) etc.

OwNaGe!

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 03:46   #30
Spoticus
Professional Spammer

Spoticus has a little shameless behaviour in the past
With no mention of me or argon in your farewell Ill just assume you arent leaving and will still be more active than me and argon combined
R3 - 79:21:14 (ViruS)
R4 - 80:14:14 (ViruS)
R5 - 9:21:22 (ViruS/T&P)
R6 - 2:21:14 (ViruS/T&P)
R7 - 7:13:14 (ViruS)
R8 - Somewhere Random (ViruS)
R9 - Uncaring but PHUNKY -_-
R9.5 - 31:1:9 (ViruS)
urwins
Spoticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 10:48   #31
Hala
Turtle!

Hala is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: sif

Quote:
Originally posted by Oghy
and i'll see you in rnd 10

-Yogibear
R4: n00b planet
R5: 5:1:10 Halaka of the Land of Milk and Honey - UV
R6: 35:15:10 Frozzy of The Honey Jar - WP - Later NoS
R7: 29:18:7 Muffin-Man of The Bakery - NoS
R8: 55:10:7 General Hague of The Alexander - Virus - Officer
R9: Scan planet - Virus - Officer
R9.5: 13:3:9 Mandrake of Duntion Wood - Virus - Officer
Hala is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:38   #32
Poa

Poa is an unknown quantity at this point
only played a very short time with you within Dragons r9.5 but that short time showed me that i would have had the fun of my life if i had knew you longer... you seemed very kewl... and your prolly are so gl in rl
Poa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:53   #33
DiabZ

DiabZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
Virus did absolutely **** to get you that spot. FAnG got you there and Virus only defended like hell simple cause you were their highest ranked member.

I find it hilarious that you thank Virus for ending that high

rgds Kj
Virus kicked ass in round 7 to be honest....
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:03   #34
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Re: Re: Re: bye bye [

Quote:
Originally posted by DiabZ
Virus kicked ass in round 7 to be honest....
tbh I don't care nor wanna know what Virus did, but I know they did not give glimer his score.

Glimer is the prime example of what type of player a decent alliance DOES NOT NEED. He might be a great player and all, he's a hopper and proved his word means nothing and his loyalty changes asmuch as the amount of bad threads on AD (constantly)

to Glimer, I know you couldn't care less about my opinion, that ok, I'm not a god yet so untill then you're allowed to "not care" but I'm sore tons of other pple who knew you back r7 will know what you did and all that.

but I'm glad you're quitting, I hope you mean it

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Aug 2003, 18:42   #35
Jorinn
Toyboy

Jorinn has a spectacular aura aboutJorinn has a spectacular aura about
Bye Glimmer
Unread 7 Aug 2003, 19:02   #36
corzi
Hmm

corzi is an unknown quantity at this point
Have fun with your RL
R4 265:11:10 (farm ffs!)
R5 21:13 (Hard roid cafe)
R6 36:23 (PinkBull)
R9 40:9:2 (Egyptian gods & goddesses)
R9.5 37:1:1 (A Perfect Circle) Trinity of Matrix
corzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 12:15   #37
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: bye bye [

Kj: Dunno, but Glimmer never has nor would turn his back on me.
(PA < friendship)
----

Soz for taking this long 2 post m8. Had 2 much rl happening that almost made me forget Been great playing with u and having u as a friend. ur 1 of the best guys out there. I hope u change ur mind and come back for r10, but I guess it's waste of efforts 2 try persuade it :/

I hope ur enjoying Paris...... I 'll catch u at Berten's place later this month =)

take care m8y (if u ever read this before ur back here)

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 12:47   #38
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
good luck in rl!
Take care!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 13:10   #39
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough
Good Luck with rebuilding your Real Life again Glimmer

It's been grrreat fun getting to know you sexeh thang!!

See you around mate

Our 1337 SC games are still teh sexeh!

'Rabba
-
You better watch out where those wolves go, so you don't eat that yellow snow !
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Aug 2003, 15:49   #40
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
ooh glimmer

u sexeh m8 hard to c u go u do know you'll be up for a fire of stay etc in few days at my place
u know i wub u m8, thankx for the great chat and hot sex0r
(ooh btw liz can get a hellalot of def to ;-) )
Berten
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 21:33   #41
Gateway
Proud to be a Ğragon!

Gateway is an unknown quantity at this point
Aww :(

Good Luck with RL etc :/
--
a.k.a No-Bless

r3: Can't remember, n00b
r4: 37:7:17 [G-II]
r5-6: Can't remember, inactive
r7-r9: didn't play
r9.5: 25:9:?? (Crap Gal), 34:7:14 Galrank #5 [Ğragons] Xandathrii
r10: 7:7:9 [Ğragons] MO/BC
r10.5-14: PA is CRAP
r15: playing (big mistake)

Ğragons forever!
Gateway is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Aug 2003, 21:54   #42
piet_hein
Ğragon and ex-visionair

piet_hein is an unknown quantity at this point
n000000

/me is just from his long vacation so that's why it took such a long time.

But omfg, no more YMCA for me(( You where one of the few 1337 dutchies in dragons:P Am so sad to see ya go, but glad u picking up ur rl and ****:P

I hope you hop on some time to tell us how you are,
have a good one,

piet_hein

(being on vacation didnt gave you the right to forget me btw!! )

ex-vVv executive
ex-Sensation executive
ex-vision head bc
ex-ChaoZ hc
Ğragon

´a old and retired´

Piet_hein
piet_hein is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2003, 08:50   #43
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about
Take care Glimmer. Was good times in r9.5, if not in the game, atleast on the galchannel late at night.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 12:33   #44
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
g'by Ruud
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 17:49   #45
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
i'm kinda insulted you said someone is a bigger defence wh0re then me... as i doubt it's possible:P but heh

gl and seeya
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 17:55   #46
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by cyphie
i'm kinda insulted you said someone is a bigger defence wh0re then me...
You're not that tall.
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 00:59   #47
BiGBaD
beer is my middle name!

BiGBaD is on a distinguished road
have fun m8

enjoy the free time d00d u know it wont last hehehehehe