User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:36   #1
Queenie

hirr today, gone tomorrow

It was just another cold, cloudy, regular day in Lemmingville. The little cuddly place the lemmings refer to as home, is known for it’s idling atmosphere, and the lemmings spent the last few years living in peace. Suddenly Hook entered the cave of elite idlers and woke up Xeno.

Grumpy the old idling lemming replied: “By the holy Duke Leto, why on earth did you wake me up? Speak, lemming!”. And so the briefing begins. “I bring news from the planetarion front Sir” Hook said. “I took a little dive to have a closer look at the planetarion universe, and I bring critical news”.

“Critical news you say?” Xeno answered, “Explain”. “Well Sir, as I’m sure you know, planetarion is not what it used to be anymore. There are no furbies left to gnaw on, no Legionnaires to dive on, no Dragons to eat for breakfast, by Lurker, not even Lobsters Denying Karma”, Hook began. “If you woke me up for repeating exactly what we knew years ago, I’d rather go back to sleep”, Xeno intervened.

“No Sir, there’s more! I’ll get to the point... all these alliances have made place for newer ones, new functions have been installed to allow us to idle and launch at the same time, pre-launch they call it Sir.”. The old idle lemming yawned: “Still, we can idle without playing Planetarion as well.”. “I – I know Sir”, Hook stumbled. “But there’s even more Sir, there is this new alliance, 1up they call themselves, they are lead by the old Fury leader, Synthetic_Sid”.

“Why would I care about a Furby starting a new brand of sugared drinks?” Xeno replied harsh. “Because of their logo Sir, because of their logo! I kid you not Sir, they look like mushrooms!”, Hook sincerely said. “Mushrooms you say??” Xeno said surprised. “Yes Sir, Mushrooms, quite tasty ones as well”. “These mushrooms won the last two rounds of planetarion, Sir”. “Mushrooms winning planetarion? Mushrooms? By the holy Duke Leto, what happened to that game?”, Xeno said. “Hook, report to Chelle, tell her to use her female lemming charm to rally the hordes. This is a matter requiring investigation”.

Hook smiled, ran off to Chelle, and so it began.

hirr today, gone tomorrow.

Back for R13!

Last edited by Queenie; 29 Mar 2005 at 11:41.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 11:41   #2
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future
Re: hirr today, gone tomorrow

I think i just wet myself
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 12:24   #3
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Hehe, nice post

Not sure about the mushrooms winning though, although I guess we could have all been using mushrooms.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 14:08   #4
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

JIT
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 14:13   #5
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbagast
JIT
I couldn't keep you waiting any longer now, could I?

Hook
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 14:16   #6
Anakin
Stealth & Shadows

Anakin is on a distinguished road

lol .. welcome back, funny story =P
Anakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 14:34   #7
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

yes, welcome back.

Planetarion will be even more interesting with the lemmings back to wreak havoc on the rest of us.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 15:51   #8
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

yay \o/

wb hirr <- /me wants more of that
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 15:56   #9
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

That was class, WB hirr
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 16:42   #10
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Nice! I had to check twice just to make sure I didn't accidentally barge the RP forums. Nice thread though - but you misspelled "here" - twice. Not very good.

Just kidding! Welcome back hirr!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 16:47   #11
Jellinek
Asleep...

Jellinek is an unknown quantity at this point

hirr! cool, cuddly and beautiful once more!
I love you all
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 16:50   #12
Obli

Obli is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back hirr
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:14   #13
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
I couldn't keep you waiting any longer now, could I?

Hook
No like I said!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbagast
JIT

Welcome back to the real world
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:31   #14
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome back, you guys have the best leaving/ rejoining threads by far;D
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:39   #15
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

t00t t00t!

wb hirr!

yay yay and double yay
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:09   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
I think i just wet myself
just remember, if Leto arrives it's me that has to mop up :\
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:46   #17
Haarken
Faithful Pony

Haarken is an unknown quantity at this point

wb hirr may your cliffs be tall and your lemming runs fruitless
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:52   #18
Lui
Lemming

Lui is an unknown quantity at this point

The cliffs have changed but the lemmings have not. A change really is as good as a rest.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:55   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

hilarious story, glad to see you guys back.

go eat them mushrooms !!

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:06   #20
Prince
Free!

Prince is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome Back Hirr
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:08   #21
Lui
Lemming

Lui is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't be worth my fur if I didn't correct the upper case 'H' that you used .

hirr!

Lui
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:09   #22
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Welcome back guys, great post
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:16   #23
Prince
Free!

Prince is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lui
I wouldn't be worth my fur if I didn't correct the upper case 'H' that you used .

hirr!

Lui

How every true

I aplogise

and Welcome Back hirr
Prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:57   #24
Samandmel

Samandmel is on a distinguished road

Weeee.... I have a home. Ta for the short stay SiN. No hard feelings, just nice to be back home.
Samandmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:33   #25
Anihilat0r
Supreme ETY Pe0n

Anihilat0r is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back hirr!

hirr!!!

'Just a bunch of harmless n00bs'
Anihilat0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:45   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nice to see hirr back in action :))))))
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:27   #27
Jumo

Jumo is on a distinguished road

I think this emoticon adaquately explains my sentiments...

Welcome back hirr
Jumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:44   #28
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

chelle!

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:46   #29
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

hirr!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:54   #30
Conall
There is a better answer

Conall will become famous soon enoughConall will become famous soon enough

Wooop wb hirr - the post rocks!

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Sir Winston Churchill
Conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:06   #31
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
just remember, if Leto arrives it's me that has to mop up :\
HAHAHAAA!! You spoke to soon it would appear.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:07   #32
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

<deza> i heart chelle
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:09   #33
Duke Leto
Semper Facundus

Duke Leto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie
It was just another cold, cloudy, regular day in Lemmingville. The little cuddly place the lemmings refer to as home, is known for it’s idling atmosphere, and the lemmings spent the last few years living in peace. Suddenly Hook entered the cave of elite idlers and woke up Xeno.

Grumpy the old idling lemming replied: “By the holy Duke Leto, why on earth did you wake me up? Speak, lemming!”. And so the briefing begins. “I bring news from the planetarion front Sir” Hook said. “I took a little dive to have a closer look at the planetarion universe, and I bring critical news”.

“Critical news you say?” Xeno answered, “Explain”. “Well Sir, as I’m sure you know, planetarion is not what it used to be anymore. There are no furbies left to gnaw on, no Legionnaires to dive on, no Dragons to eat for breakfast, by Lurker, not even Lobsters Denying Karma”, Hook began. “If you woke me up for repeating exactly what we knew years ago, I’d rather go back to sleep”, Xeno intervened.

“No Sir, there’s more! I’ll get to the point... all these alliances have made place for newer ones, new functions have been installed to allow us to idle and launch at the same time, pre-launch they call it Sir.”. The old idle lemming yawned: “Still, we can idle without playing Planetarion as well.”. “I – I know Sir”, Hook stumbled. “But there’s even more Sir, there is this new alliance, 1up they call themselves, they are lead by the old Fury leader, Synthetic_Sid”.

“Why would I care about a Furby starting a new brand of sugared drinks?” Xeno replied harsh. “Because of their logo Sir, because of their logo! I kid you not Sir, they look like mushrooms!”, Hook sincerely said. “Mushrooms you say??” Xeno said surprised. “Yes Sir, Mushrooms, quite tasty ones as well”. “These mushrooms won the last two rounds of planetarion, Sir”. “Mushrooms winning planetarion? Mushrooms? By the holy Duke Leto, what happened to that game?”, Xeno said. “Hook, report to Chelle, tell her to use her female lemming charm to rally the hordes. This is a matter requiring investigation”.

Hook smiled, ran off to Chelle, and so it began.

hirr today, gone tomorrow.

Back for R13!

Holy?

Uhm... turn water into wine at one party, and you never live it down.

YAAAWWWNNN... STREEETTCCHHH....

Leto
Lemmingus Extremus Ex-hibernatus

R1 - noob
R2 - hirr
R3 - hirr BC
R4 - hirr HC
R5 - hirr HC
R6 - hirr HC
R7 - hirr Senate
R8 - hirr Drug Czar and Pimp Daddy
R9- Manager of "Pron for Homeless" program
R10- Actually gettin some while you suckas played PA
R11- hirr ambassador to Iraq
R12- hirr Minister of Propaganda & "Keeper of the Treats"
Duke Leto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:55   #34
Cutthroat
Skydivin' Rodent Pony

Cutthroat is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to see you're back gnawing and nibbling your way through this mess again. And damn you for making me register an account so I could reply. I feel this is going to be the beginning of my very personal, very painful end... *sigh*

hirr HC #7
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 03:35   #35
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

The mushrooms living in the high mountains is said to be good :S

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 05:57   #36
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little

Welcome back and best of luck to you
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 06:11   #37
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

I am so tired of that silly line. You guys really wore it out. GL
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 07:22   #38
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

wb hirr

gg

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu
ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 08:37   #39
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

WB hirr :xmas:
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 11:11   #40
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

<3 Chelle
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 11:19   #41
Cutthroat
Skydivin' Rodent Pony

Cutthroat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I am so tired of that silly line. You guys really wore it out. GL
And exactly what line are you referring to?

hirr HC #7
Cutthroat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 12:25   #42
Bloodaxe
Baby producer

Bloodaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

save me some mushrooms please
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 13:53   #43
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

oh a different level of class guys.

the place just got good

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 15:08   #44
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

OMG I love you I love you I love you.

Wb hirr
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 19:44   #45
Stynx
[2] - Dos

Stynx is an unknown quantity at this point

Chelle \o/
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 20:51   #46
dezaster
ihq

dezaster can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
<deza> i heart chelle
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 23:08   #47
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

w00t nice

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 23:45   #48
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

hirr!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2005, 20:27   #49
Bauglir

hirr hirr
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 02:42   #50
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I love hirr so much.

Mushroom <3 on you furry critters.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote