User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 12:51   #101
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Best BC?

Does the poll "best bc" also allow closed cheaters ?
If not we must remove [Irvine] , Tuhoaja and Killmark from the list
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 14:26   #102
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Killmark isnt getting on it, period.

What about you Focht, werent you in trouble once?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 18:58   #103
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Does the poll "best bc" also allow closed cheaters ?
If not we must remove [Irvine] , Tuhoaja and Killmark from the list
Hey man, when did Tuhoaja cheat? I'm not certain, but iirc he got closed and reopened, that means he's a prooven non-cheater

Anyways....anybody remember a dude called Phoenix from many rounds ago?
I thought he was a great bc, he was in Instinct for a while (before that Legion). I never heard from him after that though
Another mentionable guy is definately Silverbullet from r6, I'll never forget his dedication, especially on counterattacks in the early mornings

Two guys who still impress me is Jurgen and Lizardking. If any of those two set their mind on killing a planet/galaxy, they certainly do just that
90% of their attacks that I've joined is up there at "top pwned gals" the next morning
I dunno if that's a decent measurement of "TEH BEST BC EVAR!" but they're very hot and sexy boys.

...but what do I know, I suck + "cheat" and I'm ugly too.
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 20:33   #104
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point

What about deven? I hear he was pretty good.. And 2 others.. not sure if anyone's heard of them. MAd and Desse? those familiar to anyone?
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 22:49   #105
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazMonster
What about deven? I hear he was pretty good.. And 2 others.. not sure if anyone's heard of them. MAd and Desse? those familiar to anyone?
Yep they ring a bell i think
Unread 17 Mar 2004, 23:55   #106
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mens
Jurgen
according to the rumours in speed round, he just roided noob galaxies (1:1, and the rest) instead of attacking poroper targets liek the rest of us, and thus got big. Seen it confirmed by ppl in your galaxy too.

Would strike me as the sort of thing the scallywag would do in real PA - win at any cost. (I might be wrong - what would I know)

not good BC material imo, and exactly the sort of BC i referred to before along the lines of "should be put down at birth"
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 01:56   #107
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Newt: Jurgen cant do anything but roid n00bs, not anything new
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 01:58   #108
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Killmark isnt getting on it, period.

What about you Focht, werent you in trouble once?
was the same rumormill that spread you were dresses at home
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 02:18   #109
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
was the same rumormill that spread you were dresses at home
joggedress?

(outfit for running)
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 03:25   #110
Purm
nobody

Purm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torjus
Sliekas - LDK ... the para 2 raids in round 9.5 was brilliant... ))
I remember that and the payback he/we got for it :P.
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 17:38   #111
izverg
Banned

izverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of lightizverg is a glorious beacon of light

i would add Divine
Unread 18 Mar 2004, 22:33   #112
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

Over the years there are have been several GREAT BC's.
However what would they have been without their great alliances, and the given policys and conditions which they got to work with/under.

Personally I can't really name one perticular BC, which I think is the best of all times.

I could give you a huge list of names though, that I consider damn good at setting up attacks and running defence calls. Then there are also those who are 'good' in the sense that they get their jobs done, but not always in the best interest of an alliance.

- 10 Criterias -
( of the top of my head )
- Dedication and the ability to invest alot of time( or as much as needed) is a requirement.
- The understanding of the game.
- Abit of social intelligence
- aLOT of patience and stamina
- Food and Drinks available (in close range)
- Initiative / Imagination
- Balls ( in the 'brave' sense;P)
- Relations and contacts (people he/she can call upon, in need of help or a favour)
- Trust and loyalty ( goes both ways, from top-command and down to p3on)
- The ability to have fun, relax and keep a clear mind while under pressure

Tech tools to decrease the burden on the poor BC is of immense help.
pen, paper and calculator - is easily out performed by todays tech tools (target systems etc.)

My last years of experience in Planetarion included among other things running Military for Wolfpack, from a HC position but it also meant being involved in more or less all the aspects of military coordination. I did not operate as an BC in the usual term.

God bless the BC's though!
As running it all by yourself is painful, hellish and very timeconsuming!
TRUST ME!!
( /me remembers crucial times with 10-12 BG's and no warchiefs to lead the packs!)
(With me being a very sceptic person in planetarion I don't trust many people with my plans.)
Atleast the attacks weren't leaked :P

BC work = Team Work

Alot of BC's don't last more than a round.
They get burned out, as their job is very excausting.
Which is one of the reasons why I believe it is very important to treasure your BC's while you have them. Let them know you apreciate their incredible work.
( this goes for all positions in an alliance really. Be it HC, BC, DC, FC, BGC, RO, p3on or whatever their titles are) (It is after all charity work..)

Some of my favourite groups and teammates over the 3-4 years I played are:

-= The BeerGods =- - From which almost all of my BC's came from

My private galaxys

The Wolfpack Family - Past, present and future(?) times

I've also known great BC's in The Empire and ViruS back in the days..
YHQ <-- perhaps the strongest concentration of skilled players and BC's ever!

as some of you might notice ;-) I'm not mentioning any BIG individal names, as I basicly don't care about overrated bigshots ;P j/k
..but most honestly because I have not worked with you personally over longer periods of time, and don't wish to make any judgement over everyone.

I have coordinated small/large/gigantic and insane military operations with most of the big alliances in my time in planetarion, so I do have a decent knowledge on how things have been.

If the members are the Alliance - is a BC without guns(members) nothing ?

and who do you trust ?

me personally, no one..

'Rabba
Salutations from the great mind in Barca
-
You better watch out where those Wolfies go, so you don't eat that yellow snow!
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 07:59   #113
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

its a shame not to see more votes for tig up there. I never played a real round with the guy but in lan and speed pa he was organised and extremely good at what he had to do. He also never believed he was always right which unfortunately arrogance is prevalent in too many of the big names to beclassed as the best.

Unfortunately I think focht is right as yu cannot have a decent debate about the best bc sicne this conversation needed to happen round 6 at the latest, because everyone will go for who they know.

I guess thats why polls like this are always doomed to fail as everyone is subjective so its who can canvass the most votes.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 09:05   #114
mens
Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
according to the rumours in speed round, he just roided noob galaxies (1:1, and the rest) instead of attacking poroper targets liek the rest of us, and thus got big. Seen it confirmed by ppl in your galaxy too.

Would strike me as the sort of thing the scallywag would do in real PA - win at any cost. (I might be wrong - what would I know)

not good BC material imo, and exactly the sort of BC i referred to before along the lines of "should be put down at birth"
You live and breath speedgames don't you Newt? THEY DON'T COUNT FS! They're forgotten in liek 2 days.
Don't back your arguements up with rumours and namecalling if you wanna look less idiotlike next time btw
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 11:44   #115
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazMonster

hmmmm

I see you're counting on your disguise here mr "spazmonster"

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
Unread 19 Mar 2004, 17:43   #116
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

Rudmer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
You live and breath speedgames don't you Newt? THEY DON'T COUNT FS! They're forgotten in liek 2 days.
Don't back your arguements up with rumours and namecalling if you wanna look less idiotlike next time btw
Depends on the ability of one to remember things....

r4 n00b r5 still a n00b (APC-Silver)
r6 PINK[BULL] (Silver-Elysium)
r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
Speedgames --> |R6B| says enough...
r9.5 and r10 [Eclipse] HC
r10.5 [MISTU]
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 01:00   #117
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Quote:
mooo
If you're 'lame' enough to spend your time in speed PA attacking noob galaxies like 1:1 jsut to get a decent ranking, then one would assume you're sad enough to do similar things in real PA. On top of that, he also claimed ot be BC ( hahah lolly roffle) for your galaxy during the speed round, so ... argh, can't be arsed making another one of my ace points.

Oh, and I might be name calling (although based on facts, so hmmm?), but its not as if im not joined by hundreds of others in my opinions on jurgen, most of which I'm not gonna post here

suffice to say jurgen's name appearing in the best bc ever thread is almost as laughable than as if someone had mentioned me ... obviously my fanclub aint seen this thread yet though oh they have actually; told me to stop posting before i made an even bigger fool out of myself ... hmmmz.
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 02:34   #118
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

pick me pick me!!!!!111 )

(I suxed in r8 tho... was only good at getting myself red 'defence' (hostile and friendly )
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 03:59   #119
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you're 'lame' enough to spend your time in speed PA attacking noob galaxies like 1:1 jsut to get a decent ranking, then one would assume you're sad enough to do similar things in real PA. On top of that, he also claimed ot be BC ( hahah lolly roffle) for your galaxy during the speed round, so ... argh, can't be arsed making another one of my ace points.

Oh, and I might be name calling (although based on facts, so hmmm?), but its not as if im not joined by hundreds of others in my opinions on jurgen, most of which I'm not gonna post here

suffice to say jurgen's name appearing in the best bc ever thread is almost as laughable than as if someone had mentioned me ... obviously my fanclub aint seen this thread yet though oh they have actually; told me to stop posting before i made an even bigger fool out of myself ... hmmmz.
Ive never really been on his side and have had some issues with him in the past, but having been in a Gal with Jurgen, I can say he almost certainly demands a spot on this list. He is a good leader, understands the game, and has done an increible job with his BG. The loyalty hes inspired with his gang is, in my opinion, second only to Sids.

As for you and your speed games, youre entitled to your opinion, but to quite frank, ITS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GAME. So I really fail to see how anything related to the speed game has any relevence whatsoever.

Oh, and you really should take your mums advice and stop posting
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 04:37   #120
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
youre entitled to your opinion
you're not, so shut it.
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 08:23   #121
mens
Sheep

haha
Unread 20 Mar 2004, 10:24   #122
Tis

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

Quote:
you're not, so shut it.
"Join Date: May 2002"

Fk off, noob.
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 23:13   #123
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
you're not, so shut it.
Funny, I don't recognise your name. I think more people know who Tis is(was haha).

I think you should be the one to shut up. Run along dear boy.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 22 Mar 2004, 23:58   #124
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
"Join Date: May 2002"

Fk off, noob.

a lot of people had to re-register for various reasons you know..

Don't know about Newt but my first one was created april 2000
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 10:25   #125
MoonLess

MoonLess is an unknown quantity at this point

well from the alliances i have been in Perkeo, Desse, Kile, Focht.
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 11:27   #126
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLess
Desse,
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 21:51   #127
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Funny, I don't recognise your name. I think more people know who Tis is(was haha).

I think you should be the one to shut up. Run along dear boy.
do you realise how retarded that point is? you shudda pushed to the front of the queue when God handed out brains instead of lingering at the back.

And yeh I did have a regged name before, but only from ~xmas 2000 ... so Tis still wins
Unread 23 Mar 2004, 23:10   #128
Tis

On a barely related subject, who here still remembers the original forums, where you didnt, iirc, have registered posting names? Fun stuff.

Fear the AJA
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 00:06   #129
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
do you realise how retarded that point is?

What a coincidence, most of your so called points are like that.

But then again, most others dont resort to insults 10 year olds would use. To make themselves look 'clever' maybe eventually you'll realise that posting such dribble on forums doesnt win you any prizes.

p.s on the topic at hand, that was not what Zhil was refering to, he was refering to Tis' impact and influence on the game, and what he perceived as your lack of. Not everyone is in the spot light, and not everyone wants to. Perhaps you have changed your nick a few times which would explain why not many have heard of you.

Laters, been on this forum 3 minutes more than I wanted to be.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 01:55   #130
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
Laters, been on this forum 3 minutes more than I wanted to be.
and 3 minutes longer then we wanted you to be aswell

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 03:36   #131
newt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
What a coincidence, most of your so called points are like that.
10/10 for making the most predictable reply ever didn't see that one coming.

As for childish insults - don't think I've made/used any that a 10yr old would. Now focht on the other hand, starting one of his posts slagging me off for petty insults ... to then 10002 words later make a fantastically long-drawn-out witty insult against me ... strikes me as the sort of thing a 10yr old would do - perhaps using up around 1/100th the amount of space though.

I'm well aware that all these people are your bumchums, but please ... you don't have to fight their little petty battles for them. They're big boys now.

p.s. back on topic, I know what zhil's point was. thanks anyway though. I haven't achieved anything in this game, I know .. I wouldn't want to. Its a text based game that used to give me fun playing ... I don't need to be a HC / etc with loads of people kissing my ass 24/7 to feel good about myself That aside, I'm sure Tis' vastly greater impact on the game (and ofc playing 2 more rounds than me!! supposing he's played every round till now) means his opinions on the best BCs are > mine.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 14:09   #132
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm sure Tis' vastly greater impact on the game (and ofc playing 2 more rounds than me!! supposing he's played every round till now) means his opinions on the best BCs are > mine.
Im glad you agree, the matter is settled.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 14:25   #133
newt
Banned

good timing.

aye, the matter of Jurgen being in the list is settled. Tis is teh win!

The matter of thunder being (one of) the best ever isn't though. Well maybe it is, fairly sure you and focht have realised how stupid you were. Or being a bit thick skulled, perhaps not. Still makes me almost break into a smirk when I think how many times you and focht put your foot in it earlier in the thread.

mmmm time to go get drunk.
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 14:35   #134
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

just posting to see my 'join date'

r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
r10.5 [MISTU]
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 14:36   #135
Rudmer
Former Eclipse HC

****, only september 2001...

r7 BLACK[BULL] (Elysium)
r8 [Adelante] -> [Fury]
r9 [Eclipse] Officer
r10.5 [MISTU]
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 15:17   #136
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

not really newt, just a matter of "all facts beeing posted and senseless to argue with the townidiot".
Since i can waste my time better i just went with a smile knowing you still grumbled in defiance how much you "owned" eventho you failed to make any point beyond insults.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 16:11   #137
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

/me remembers Thunder writing down attacks on blackboard during the RedBull meet in r6 at DAFSam's place...

Next day those coords were on the top owned list.

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 16:20   #138
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio
/me remembers Thunder writing down attacks on blackboard during the RedBull meet in r6 at DAFSam's place...

Next day those coords were on the top owned list.

good times
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 16:44   #139
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
good times
Best times!
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 19:26   #140
newt
Banned

Quote:
a nice short reply - YES!!! I can do it if i try
well, to be fair, I made my main point about thunder being a bc based on his great BCing in speed rounds - your reaction "hahahaha a good bc in speed pa means nothing - hes shit" claiming he did nothing in real PA.Oh how you and morden made fools out of your knoweldge of your own alliances - PLD! On top of that, nearly everyone else who has played with thunder in speed rounds - including ppl in 'elite' alliances from r1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - would agree (perhaps less vehemently) with me.

you quite prolifically had that and all your points shoved well and truely down your big gob.

Oh, and only reason I've carried this argument on is that people told me you were a complete big headed **** on the forums that thought he was God. I can see why. You should get your head out of your ass. Tempted to scream and rant what a clueless twat you are, but don't want your guardian angel morden insulting me *sob*
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 19:49   #141
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

only problem in your reply, you believe that i would care what a selfclaimed robin hood of wisdom and knowledge thinks about me and that i would give a damn about your petty insults.
sorry to blow your bubble, been insulted before didnt do any damage, whats next ?
So whatever you add to your magical lists of insults, baseless accusastions and sum of gibberish will simply win you no price because i dont play pa anymore, i know what i achieved in pa and i know you played in another, lower league.
The fact that you couldnt remove any points, Thunder is clearly a bc, you claim best while his achievements are limited, like stated a couple of times already makes any further argument void.
If you wish to hide your apparent egoproblems (anyone not beeing 100% agreeing with you is a moron, lamer, idiot, fool, ****head) behind insults u will learn that ppl ignore you and make fun of you because you got nothing to back your highness and greatness up with. Unlike others on these forums who atleast can say they achieved something. How higly you value that i doubt none of them gives a toss bout.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 20:02   #142
newt
Banned

I have achieved nothing , I have always said that. Others who think thunder is (one of) the best BCs ever have achieved a hell of a lot though. You proved early on that you didnt really have a clue who the **** thunder is, not even knowing he was the BC of the arguably 'best bg in your allaince'. Says it all. clueless twat.

It was your simple attitude early on by the way, immediately slagging off and belittling thudners speed round achievements. First sign what a clueless twat you were. As the thread went on, more suggestions of the same. At least I don't pretend to be mr. God aka knowitall. Why dont you jsut do what most of us hope, and delete your forums account and forget PA ever existed. Or spam CD instead
Unread 24 Mar 2004, 20:15   #143
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well this thread has provided me with much amusement but i think its about time i closed it before i split my sides.

AD gets worse and worse. These days it just seems to be full of big headed twats who thing they know everything and wont let anyone with a differing view have their input. Its pretty much the whole problem with PA these days, its become a restriced niche consisting of self imposed leet players with their own heads so far up their arses they can tickle their own tonsils. Its no wonder new players dont stick around.

Its about time you learnt that maybe, just maybe, your opinion isnt always the only one that might be right. If that happens we might get to a situation where i'm not having to close threads because of a childish competition to see who can piss heighest up a wall.