User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 21:04   #51
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Talk some sense into your younger self [SA]

Dear Jeff

Don't speak without thinking.
Don't respond to any firecalls on May 7
Stay at a friends house March 15
Don't do what you did at the end of semester 2 in college.
Easy on the tequila
Throw things at Leshys head whenever possible.

-Jeff
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 23:34   #52
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Lester

Listen more and talk less.

You are not as smart as you think.

You are not as stupid as others may think.

Don't be so judgmental.

Your parents are people and have their own problems which you may not understand.

Everyone comes from somewhere, this includes you, deal with it.

Poor people can be snobs too.

Women are people. Treat them as such.

Treat your parents better, you will miss them when they are gone.

Go to more baseball games.

Go to more football games.

Go to more basketball games.

Don't worry about grades but it doesn't hurt to play the game just a little bit.

Eat better.

Stay limber, you won't believ how quickly you start to stiffen up.

Take care of yourself, this is what you are stuck with.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 09:33   #53
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
You will have trouble remembering names when in uni, don't worry about it. No one will care.
To be honest, it was fairly easy to remember yours.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 10:27   #54
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Dear younger Phil,

Keep all of your Star Wars toys boxed and in mint condition, do not try to add your own battle scars to them with moms lighter. Don't waste time chasing after the old man, he left for a reason. Don't buy the Atari Jaguar when it first comes out, it will be obsolete within months. Smoke until it costs £3.00 for a box of 20 then realise you will waste thousands of pounds on it (they are nearly £5 now!!)

Stick with the pluming job when you leave school, it may only be £40 per week but in time it will pay well and it is the most enjoyable job you will have. Never under any circumstances start dating an Indian girl, [Edit] her family [Edit] are complete psychos and you will end up running off to Scotland only for it all to end in tears.

Most of all stop worrying about everything and enjoy yourself!

Regards,

28 year old you

Last edited by PSH; 13 Jul 2005 at 10:51.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 10:35   #55
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear myself at 14.

You will start your political "career" in a few months. Where you will have some great fun.
As I know your a sensible guy, I won't tell you about drinking, smocking or drugs, as you will find out yourself.
Continue with playing football with your friends, two of them you will keep for life.
Dont stop doing maths, you will need it later. Give some effort in the german class, even if you hate the grammer. Your going to visit Germany later in life, and those people doesnt speak english well.

Stop jogging on the pavements and so on. It will **** up your knees later, when your in the army.

Your life will be ****ed up when you reach 17. Its nothing you can do about it. First your parents will split up. Dont be suprised when your father tells you about his new gf. Half a year later there will be a big political "crisis" that will involve both your parents and all of your friends from politics. Don't worry, the dust will settle.

Stop beeing in that anti-rascist organisation sooner before I did. So leave right before the summer of 97.
Dont go to that Red Youth summer camp of 99. It will be horrible boring and filled with idiots (mostly).

For your own sake, get together with the extremly cute girl you meet in early 98. Yes, the one who's a friend of your friends gf. She likes you. Really.

Don't go into signals. Apply for the tank unit. If not, then you can enter signals. Remember to start working out before doing the army service, take care of your knees and back.
Dont listen to the guy that tells you about planetarion. Dont sign up an account.

Then you will enter university. START READING AT THE BEGINING OF THE SEMESTER!!!
Be social in the 2nd semester.

Dont apply for social-economy, unless you took 3 years of math in high school before.
Or just apply for macro-economics.

Dont involve yourself in the youth against EU, as it wil cost to much. Find something else to do instead, it will probably bring greater joys.

Dont stay in the studet dorm for more than 2 years.

If you have started planetarion, for gods sake: quit after round 6.

You will meet a charming girl at a reunion. But beware, she must be handled with outmost care to remain yours. It might not work out at all, even given maximum effort, but hey.

Dont play p l a n e t i a, its totally crap.

Dont spend an hour each day reading news on the internett. Your brain gets info-overload.

All the best, Yourself (25)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 10:47   #56
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Who neg repped me and why?
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 11:01   #57
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSH
Who neg repped me and why?

There are some shitheads around that negrep without any given reason. I don't care if it doesn't show from who it is, but without reason is just plain annoying. Not that I never did the same though.
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 13:10   #58
berzerker
Professional AlcoFrolic

berzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura aboutberzerker has a spectacular aura about

Dear Rich age 14

Get a ****ing life. Get some friends, go to the Museum Gardens and drink copius amounts of alcohol. If you remember doing it the next morning You're Not Trying Hard Enough.

Put more effort into school and don't bother doing the ECDL, its a load of shite for complete techno-****wits.

Dont EVER talk to That Lass in the gallery with big tits. She will **** you over and cause you lots of hate and anger at the world. This hate and anger is achieved anyway, you dont need to screw your head up with her aswell.

Dont get that job at the bingo club. Your friends will mock you for the rest of your life.

Drink some more.

Buy a computer at the earliest opportunity and signup on broadband asap, you will regret it when you realise that dialup is incredibly shit compared.

All the best.

Rich age 20
berzerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 19:18   #59
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road

Dear younger self,

Pick yourself up off your ass and grow a set. Having self-confidence isn't half as important as appearing to have self-confidence. As long as you act like you're 'the shit', everyone will believe it. Flirt as much as possible - eye contact is the key to success.

No matter what anyone tells you, drugs and alcohol are cool. And anyone who uses the argument that "My friends and I can have fun without drinking/drugs!" is overlooking the fact that even if that is true, it is also possible to have fun WITH those things. Your mind will exist in a very altered state once you reach college, so it's best to prepare for that now.
relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 19:31   #60
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Dear younger me,

Do nothing different.

Me.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2005, 20:02   #61
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Talk some sense into your younger self [SA]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Not that I never did the same though.
You naughty boy.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 11:46   #62
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

15 Yr old Tom,

Roll with the punches. They'll take you across the world eventually. You'll be fine so you can stop worrying about that and enjoy to the fullest all what you are about to do and become.

30-yr old Tom.
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:06   #63
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear 15 year old Stew,

You're quite a clever lad, please put it to some use occasionally. This is not to get good grades - you can do that without working and they don't mean much anyway, but you'll feel better for it, like you deserve it.

Know how to handle your drink.

Don't worry about spending too much time on the internet, but make sure you do other things as well.

Don't worry about 'quitting' things - sometimes it's for the best.

Take nothing for granted, you will not be with her forever. Make the most of the time you are. Get with her sooner.

Keep smiling.

22 year old Stew
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 22:10   #64
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
To be honest, it was fairly easy to remember yours.

Either you are much better at remembering names than me (very good chance of that) or you were helped by the fact you had seen my name as my irc nick for the previous year
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 10:22   #65
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Dear Stephen,

Study full time, working whilst studying cripples your social life and you lose touch with many good friends because of it.

p.s Avoid New york 11/9/01
pps Avoid London 7/7/05

All the best
27 year old you.
________
redheaded Webcams

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 07:05.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2005, 11:24   #66
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Dear 11 Year Old Paul

You fk up so badly, but don't worry, it all comes clearer in the end, and you are a better person for it.

A couple of pointers:
- Do your coursework on each course, it makes a difference.
- When someone suggests playing a nw online game called Planetarion, DONT. It will ruin you.
- Don't tell the really fit girl at your sisters party that you wouldn't kiss her if she was the last person alive, you WILL regret it.
- Find somewhere else to hide the spirits you sell at school.

Oh and don't hide your sisters knickers under your mattress, your dad WILL find em :/

Regards

Fores... I mean Paul.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote