User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 01:59   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Holidays.

I suppose this is two threads in one:

- What is your best holiday/holiday experience?

Mine is holidaying in Sorrento on the Bay of Naples as a child. Principally, walking along the winding road above the town, picking oranges from trees hanging over the road, with a view over the intense blueness of the bay, as the sun set, the weather perfectly warm.

I think that's the closest to perfection I've ever encountered in any setting to date in my life.

and

- Can you advise me on where to holiday during the summer? I haven't had a proper holiday abroad for the best part of a decade, and I really need one.

I'm thinking of going to somewhere in Central Europe, which seems both interesting and not prohibitively expensive. I'd be willing to consider somewhere else if someone could make a good case. Not anywhere outside of Europe, though. Don't have that kind of money.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:07   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Holidays.

Gran Canaria. Sun, sex and sangria innit?

Apparently Prague and Vienna are both great places to visit. Prague is very cheap as well so that's an added bonus. It depends on what you're looking for though I guess. Do you want something similar to your vacation as a child?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:09   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Holidays.

tbh I crave good scenery more than anything. Although cultural attractions are also good. I'd like to do both a city and the countryside, if that were possible.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:33   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What about Aiya Napa?
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:35   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Serious suggestions only plz.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:36   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

heh
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:42   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Visiting Sans-souci in Potsdam, Germany. I loved that & Berlin.

Amsterdam is pretty fine, altrough I think it cant compare to Berlin.

Went to Mallorca a few times as a kid with my parents, always liked it alot, specially this one place I forgot the name of. I was there with some friends in 2003(?), but then it was mostly at the pool&partying

Ive heard good things about Praha, might be worth checking out.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:43   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Oh, and I'd appreciate recommendations regarding who to fly with and whatnot.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:46   #9
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Depends on where you wanna fly I guess.

I never had any problems with SAS, but they are not that cheap.

It would help if you wrote something about what kinda things you were looking for. (nature, a place to party, interesting places (like museums and that sort), sun etc)
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:47   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Once, while on holiday in Gran Canaria I saw a girl with a great ass.

That's about it really.

I lead a sad and patethic life.

Anyway, Prague isn't as cheap as it once was. But still a lovely place. Best go in the Spring or Summer.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 02:54   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
It would help if you wrote something about what kinda things you were looking for.
I've already said haven't I?

I'm not particularly bothered about partying. I want to recuperate.

Also, Northern Europe is pretty much 'out'. I can be pissed on and extorted all year at home. I don't need to go abroad for the priviledge.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 03:09   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Go fishing in the summer in the sea outside Lofoten. The nature there is outstanding by any comparrison; and the folks up there are nice and down to earth-kinda people
yeah yeah; it might not be central europe; but so what
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 03:14   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I've heard that the cost of just about every service or good in Norway and Sweden is larcenously high. Is this true? Also, I heard that you have no good bars, and that the national pastime was suicide.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 03:17   #14
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I would say that alot of services is 20% more expensive than Holland/Western Germany.

There is good bars in the big cities, like Tromsø, Bergen, Oslo.
No, our favorite nationale pastime is not suicide.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:11   #15
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

try lake garda in italy, i went there about 5-6years ago quite a nice place, they have different areas around the lake whatever ur into, also if ur into scenery i suggest visiting the dolomites while ur there, taking a chair lift to the top mountain and just lookin over the country;D
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:14   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I once went on a mini break whilst in florida (we were over in the states for 6 weeks) to the bahamas. Paradise island infact.

It was breathtakingly beautiful and definitly lived upto its name.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:33   #17
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

CROATIA
Had a great time there - the beaches in Dubrovnik are amazing.
I think you can get a £99 return flight to Rijeka (but thats a shit hole) and then a £20 boat trip to Split and Dubrovnik.

Best holiday experience? Salzberg last summer, lovely american girl. Sex in the streets *sigh*
Croatia was amazing though, just lying on the beaches, noone to give a shit about, i felt happier than ever before. The feeling left within an hour when I realised that pretty much all accomodation had gone on Hvar Island but it all worked out ok

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:44   #18
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

malta

3-some

nufsaid

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 04:48   #19
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
malta

3-some

nufsaid
no, no

thats clearly not 'nuff said'

its a vague hinting at something that may or may not have happened, likely in an attempt to boast your flaccid and weak internet penis to make up for the droll mess that is your GD contribution.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 08:36   #20
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

My favourite holiday was spent camping with my family on the coast of Dorset a few years ago. I love the sea, I really do; I love the brightly faced little cottages that dot Salcombe and Dartmouth; I love the winding country roads, the rolling hills and the high hedges. Dorset is great.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 09:36   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Camping "Duin en Strand" (aka "Puin en Zand") in zeeland (Dutch province) many years ago. A group of about 10 high-school students in a big tent drinking lots of beer and tequila. 't was cool.

I'll be going to Japan this summer, and I'm convinced that it will beat "Puin en Zand" in terms of best holiday ever.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 09:37   #22
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Canada.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 09:54   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I went to Sorrento once. It enjoyed it.

Prague is indeed very cool. Very nice bars, good looking women on the whole, and quite a lot to see and do. I'm also told the surrounding countryside is fairly pictueresque but I haven't seen it so I wouldn't know. They say it's getting more expensive all the time though, so you may not find the bargain you expect. Also, it's mildly depressing. I don't know if you look notably "English" or not, but when walking around the city centre once they could tell we weren't Czech people would keep trying to get us to go to brothels / strip joints. You will also bump into a depressing amount of English people wearing England tops and Union Jack shorts etc.

I'm told Bulgaria & Estonia are the new up and coming places and are therefore fairly cheap once you're there. I'm not sure how good flights are there though.

In terms of who to fly with, just use various internet sites and find the cheapest deal. For a journey of that length I wouldn't worry too much who it was with.

Oh yeah, one of the things I found about Eastern Europe, without wishing to sound like Yahwe, is how impolite people are compared to England. Keep in mind I live in London which is allegedly home to one of the most uncaring rude amoral populations on Earth, I was constantly amused by how rude people were (on a petty level). The idea of customer service often completely eluded them, people would stare right at you, people wouldn't apologise if they bumped into you, etc, etc. People weren't openly hostile, and were generally friendly if you tried to engage with them but concepts such as "Please", "Thank you", "Sorry" or even smiling when serving you food was a complete mystery to them.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:13   #24
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
no, no

thats clearly not 'nuff said'

its a vague hinting at something that may or may not have happened, likely in an attempt to boast your flaccid and weak internet penis to make up for the droll mess that is your GD contribution.
well ok..

me and a good friend of mine stayed at the hyatt (i think) in valletta, the hotel is right by the beach and had a jet ski rental - we went jet skiing all day - one break that i took, i just felt so exhausted that i had to literally just sit down and stare at the water for at least 1 hour -

all of a sudden, some sweet sounding girl with a maltese accent (ofc) asked me if i had another cigarette, i turned my head back to her direction, and there were 3 very cute girls sunbathing, all 3 of them were topless - so i said sure, went up to them and gave them cigarettes - i hung out with them for a while, drinking their beer, just straight up bullshitting, but in the back of my mind, i kept reminding myself that these girls are 16 or 17 at an average, i got so tempted on asking their ages, but i thought better to shut my mouth about it

later in that afternoon it seemed like they were about to leave, one of them (sharon) asked me what me and my buddy are doing later on that night - i told her that we didnt know, specially if we really didnt know what 'good' places to go to - so the other girl (lana) asked us what hotel we were staying at so they could come up and meet us later on that night so they can show us around, which clubs are good to go to

all 3 of them showed up at our hotel, went out to party at the strip downtown where all the clubs are - got really drunk, my buddy tripped and fell down that steep hill (anyone whos been to valletta will know what i'm talking about), and came down rolling from top to bottom, i think that was very funny - during the course of our 'partying' sharon told me that lana kinda likes me, but i told her "but i like you..." - my buddy is already kissing, making out, and doing all sorts of crazy shit with the third girl, whose name i cant remember

later that night, my buddy and the 3rd girl disappeared (lana said they must have went back to their apartment - lana, sharon and the 3rd girl were apartment-mates) - so i suggested we go to my hotel room and hang out

when we got back to the hotel, i was holding both of their hands, laughing at stupid shit, thinking that this may have been the greatest night i've ever had - i didnt waste my time, i started kissing sharon.. then started kissing lana.. and as i was kissing lana, i pushed sharon down - one thing led to another - and then there we went ---

is that better newsbot?

Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:19   #25
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

South of France, namely Pau, 40 minutes from Biarritz, 20 minutes from the Pyrenees, stunning countryside and absolutely fantastic weather.

If your concerned about prices, you can get a wondeful "rustic" lunch for around 5 Euro's, but there's nothing else to spend your money on, just perhaps a ski pass.

If you want some pictures of this area i've plenty i could send you ( I've a house near the Pau Garve so my back garden leads up towards Piere St Martin )

Alternatively www.kuredu.com , i had a enjoyable holiday there early last year, i'm not quite sure if it's state post Tsunami.
________
Web shows

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:50.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 12:50   #26
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

demiGOD - at what point did they give you the bill?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:11   #27
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

my favourite holidays have all been skiing holidays.

as to a summer holiday, i'd suggest ibiza, its where i'd like to go.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:34   #28
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

right after they'd given him pubic lice.

Demigod in another long winded 'i had sex' story.

at least he keeps his lies consistent i suppose
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 13:45   #29
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
well ok..
is that better newsbot?
nope
too much said

and not eloquently enough to be stimulating
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 14:33   #30
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
my favourite holidays have all been skiing holidays.

as to a summer holiday, i'd suggest ibiza, its where i'd like to go.
I actually met my fiance in Ibiza, at Es Paradis if i remember correctly (that is the marble one isnt it?) so Ibiza gets a big thumbs up from me.
________
Web shows

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:51.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 16:51   #31
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I still can't decide where to go to. I'd want to do a few places at once, perhaps Prague-Berlin-Western Poland, but I have no idea how on earth I would go about preparing for such a venture or even if it would be financially viable.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:09   #32
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I've never to Eastern Europe so I can't really help, but I don't think you'll find anything worth seeing in Poland. It's not even hilly, so the scenery can't be that great. From what I've heard, the Czech Republic is a different matter though.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:33   #33
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I can tell you this:

I now live in the most travelled to holiday venue in modern history for quite some time.

It has its advantages.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:33   #34
Ste
Bored

MM - i did such a trip.
Berlin - Poznan - Warsaw - Krakow - Wroclaw - Prague
It's not too expensive at all any more what with cheap flights and all. Poland is extremely cheap.
I'll talk to you on IRC about it if you like...

There's a lot to see round Poland and Czech Republic.

Last edited by Ste; 3 Mar 2005 at 17:53.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:42   #35
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

I have been to a few places in Eastern Europe inter railing; found Poland to be my favourite and probably the most affordable country.

Krakow was very enjoyable with lots to do, if you like salt mines and death camps! Also boasts Europe’s largest town square!

Bratislava was nice enough, for a few days stop over, might get bored if you are planning to stay for long

I found Prague to be a tourist trap, lots of nice buildings and everything but it was hard to walk 10 meters at night without being accosted by a strip club advertiser. Perhaps you will enjoy it more if you don't go during the peak of the summer. Its not nearly as cheap as you would believe

One of my favourite memories of the trip was the night I spent camping with my girlfriend. We camped just by a fjord in Denmark on the way back from visiting the northern tip. Was the first time we had seen each other for like 2 months!
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 17:50   #36
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mine would be skiing in Vermont, USA. Was an absolutly great ten days, closely followed by the Alps. I would then say my best holiday in the summer would be corny it sounds Disneyworld as an 8 yr old, what I can remember it was 3 weeks of heaven.

A good place to go on holiday and cheap is Bulgaria, Golden Sands near Varna, hot russian women go there on holiday, cheap food, cheap drinks, loadsa clubs and bars, you cant go wrong really, and it has sun and sand, that was a fun holiday for me
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 19:31   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I'll talk to you on IRC about it if you like...
Yes, we must do this.

I imagine that Krakow and Bratislava are relatively backwards compared to Prague and Warsaw.

Also, my second best holiday would be my last one, which was when I went to the Rhineland (Moseland, really.) about ten years ago. A true beauty of a place. People should go there if they haven't been already.
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 20:08   #38
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Yes, we must do this.

I imagine that Krakow and Bratislava are relatively backwards compared to Prague and Warsaw.
You imagine wrong!
Warsaw was pretty boring actually - fine for a few days but wouldn't want to stay much longer. The old town was really nice but a lot of the city is under development (or at least it was in the summer) and so a lot of
Krakow was quite touristy but a really nice place - lots of stuff to see, lots of stuff just outside the city as well. As Another Slayer said it's got the biggest town square in Europe and it's a really nice place.
Prague is becoming quite a tourist trap but mainly in the summer, it is a really nice city though. Just avoid the crowds. Bratislava was really nice as well, small but very clean. VERY cheap as well. Not sure there would be much to do there but it was a really nice place for the couple of days we were there.

I still recommend croatia tho!

Unread 4 Mar 2005, 00:12   #39
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
demiGOD - at what point did they give you the bill?
i dont remember paying them, i did pay a lot of their drinks though, so i guess it's the same thing as 'whoring'

yahwe doesn't believe me though
Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
nope
too much said

and not eloquently enough to be stimulating
you look really pretty on your avatar