User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Jun 2009, 08:46   #1
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold
Round 32 Predictions?

obligatory predictions thread etc etc

asc going for a 5th win?

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 09:08   #2
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 32 Predictions?

CBA will be kicked from whatever alliance he joins

csillag will forget all about leaving pa and sign up an account

ND will finish 1st or 2nd

correction: JBG will be censored more than 150 times in AD threads

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"

Last edited by Thatcher; 18 Jun 2009 at 09:52.
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 09:18   #3
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
csillag will forget all about leaving pa and sign up an account
I heard she's bping eksero
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 09:26   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatcher View Post
JBG will use the * button more than 150 times in AD threads
You do realise I actually just write normally and the forum censors me right? I mean, why on earth would I deliberately censor myself? How irksome would that get.

On topic obviously Ascendancy will win again. You may as well just give up now. Wait, you all did that last round, never mind.
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 09:34   #5
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Ahh good, back to arrogant insufferable JBG, I was beginning to miss you.
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 11:11   #6
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

ND will finish the round with the most value crashed, the BGs (what's left of them) will block against Ascendancy again than give up at some point, CT will cruise around like usual, we'll have another war between the small alliances which will end when all of them will be roided dry by the big guns. About it.
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 11:56   #7
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
On topic obviously Ascendancy will win again. You may as well just give up now. Wait, you all did that last round, never mind.
Wasnt it Ascendancy that gave up last round? or are we forgetting that you gave up and offered xVx an unconditional win? (xVx rejecting it, isnt an argument against you giving up btw).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 12:03   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Wasnt it Ascendancy that gave up last round? or are we forgetting that you gave up and offered xVx an unconditional win? (xVx rejecting it, isnt an argument against you giving up btw).
I don't recall claiming that Ascendancy didn't give up last round. Not that that happened pre-round and would therefore be relevant to what I was saying anyways...
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 12:41   #9
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

predictions? who is even playing btw?

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 13:04   #10
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I predict it's going to be a crap round. Again. Maybe not as bad as last round but still boring. Ascendancy are going to win. 5 in a row would be pretty epic. Watching on sandman's/with an inactive planet (maybe) is going to be hilarious.
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 13:22   #11
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

I predict that Kilas predictions will come true.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 13:35   #12
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Denial will win.
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 16:32   #13
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

1st - Best alliance
2nd - The alliance that could have won but will opt to fence instead

3rd - #1 'Rebulding round' alliance
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 18:50   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Denial will win.
Bring it. :)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 19:23   #15
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

I hope someone out there is taking the initiative and building a strong alliance to compete for the win!

Venox and Wish may have failed but at least they tried, and I'm pretty sure they made everyone's rounds much more fun while they kept up the effort!

(I think Venox actually won once? Mehh, history is irrelevant.)
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 19:40   #16
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

i built 5 strong allies for this round beware :P
No seriously this thread is useless untill we know whos playing ...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 20:09   #17
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

1. asctootstoom
2. nd
3. vnc alliance
4. ct
5. xvx
6. rock
7. whatever assassins alliance is called
36. Peniz alliance
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 20:36   #18
csillag

csillag is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellKicker View Post
I heard she's bping eksero
Hellkicker you idiot.. it was supposed to be kept a secret! :crymeariver:

- retired -
csillag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 20:40   #19
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

/me spankz
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 21:24   #20
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

With lower tag numbers and support rule in force i don't think things will be that clear cut

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 21:35   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
With lower tag numbers and support rule in force i don't think things will be that clear cut
Are you referring to a specific prediction here or just saying that in general?
Unread 18 Jun 2009, 22:26   #22
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

I mean in general. I think there could be a few suprises and some interesting twists this round.

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 08:32   #23
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladel View Post
I mean in general. I think there could be a few suprises and some interesting twists this round.
Did you get that from a fortune cookie?
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 12:43   #24
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1TMANish View Post
Did you get that from a fortune cookie?
Knowing ND's intel, probably!
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 14:49   #25
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

ND gonna pwn this round.. toot coming in 2nd, ct 3rd
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 21:38   #26
VenoX

Just wondering, whats with everyone predicting ND ftw? Do you guys know something I don't?
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 21:43   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I sure would not mind that ND wins (Since I'm ND) But I am not convinced we will win tbh. I think the quality just isn't there.
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 21:48   #28
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just wondering, whats with everyone predicting ND ftw? Do you guys know something I don't?
Maybe they plan on recruiting the Liths!
Unread 19 Jun 2009, 23:45   #29
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Well i just think the same thing as last round will happen.
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 08:42   #30
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Denial will return to bring back the fight!
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 11:32   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This won't be a popular answer but it depends how it pans out for Ascendancy. While there's a long term aim of winning for Ascendancy in every round, we have to accept the fact that we're going to be dealing with politics in a hostile universe.

We have dumped many active players because they simply weren't suitable for where we wanted to take the alliance, so while our competence levels will probably rise, our capacity to win in terms of average activity will probably diminish.

On a personal level, I'm sure our enemies will find something else to moan about now they've got their support planet rule in place. If Ascendancy set up a scan team out of tag purely designed to pick out support planets so we can get our opponents deleted, will that be deemed as 'unfair' support? Any answers?
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 12:17   #32
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

i predict a lot to change and a lot to stay like it was before

less bg´s more alliances (with which size a tag is an alliance and a bg though?)

new alliances

old leaders

nubs get bashed still; though for 15% roids now, but who cares 90 roids a day (2x45) is still better then nothing.

and in the end, someone will nap the #1 ally to come #2nd
instead of putting up a fight against em and eventually end 3rd or 4th
(and probably they claim, that they never aimed to win the round)

cheers

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 13:05   #33
Zeke

Whoever doesn't win will never admit to have aimed for top spot lol ^^
Any news about if the Liths+cardi stay in xVx?
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 13:23   #34
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Actually I'd just like to pick up on this; while we gave up on winning, everyone else pretty much gave up on playing; when xVx saw they were being massively outcapped and outgrown they pretty much gave up racing. Which is why we won.

People can throw rocks at us for "giving up", but we're the only group honest enough to admit when we've been pathetic.
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 14:30   #35
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Any news about if the Liths+cardi stay in xVx?
Cardinal was sponsored into Ascendancy by jesterina and kicked from Ascendancy by jesterina a couple of days later. I don't know where he is now.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 19:44   #36
Vladel
Retired

I think a denial return is what is needed tbh, although denial would have to overcome their weakness of political incompetency. If denial had ascs ingenuity then they would be a hell of a force.

Rnd 33 Retired
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 21:24   #37
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

not gonna happen
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2009, 23:27   #38
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Cardinal was sponsored into Ascendancy by jesterina and kicked from Ascendancy by jesterina a couple of days later. I don't know where he is now.
I've been told they were gonna join CT, but left again and now plan on going solo (BG most likely)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 02:59   #39
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Asc cutting 20 members off their tag will just make them better. They had some pretty bad players intag last round, some of their raids looked like Orbit attacks...
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 07:47   #40
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Asc cutting 20 members off their tag will just make them better. They had some pretty bad players intag last round, some of their raids looked like Orbit attacks...
only 20?
Tbh, i counted more.... wanna count again?
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 11:43   #41
Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
I've been told they were gonna join CT, but left again and now plan on going solo (BG most likely)
That's most likely the best solution, the just should make the tag "The Liths" and that's it, so everybody knows who to hit....
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 12:04   #42
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I doubt Asc will have even 40 real planets next round. Munin is now capped to only allow 71 members including himself. Browsing through the access list I can see ~17 people who won't have planets or who are so inactive that it won't matter if they do. That's generally speaking too, I have no idea how many additional 'good' players will be taking the summer off. In other words, we haven't exactly been optimised for score.

Last edited by Achilles; 21 Jun 2009 at 12:26.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 13:11   #43
VenoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
I doubt Asc will have even 40 real planets next round. Munin is now capped to only allow 71 members including himself. Browsing through the access list I can see ~17 people who won't have planets or who are so inactive that it won't matter if they do. That's generally speaking too, I have no idea how many additional 'good' players will be taking the summer off. In other words, we haven't exactly been optimised for score.
71 is 1 more than tag limits! Just couldn't resists cheating could you!
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 13:15   #44
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
71 is 1 more than tag limits! Just couldn't resists cheating could you!
It'd only be cheating if Munin had a planet, in which case it'd be doubly cheating!
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 14:24   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
jesterina cut 80 people, and there are an additional 14 kick props up.

adafferaf, aj, alexis, alki, anders, anom, assassin, badd, baracke, biodragon, bleen. arc, bomber, bullbars, burmel, cain, carbone, cardinal, chimpie, climax, colteh, d3coy, dead_ops, elalan, elevator, erajorma, felagund, game, goat, gribster, hanzi, heimdall, hyperionhk, inforza, jackie, jay, jintao, jogge, kael, kaneed, kila, lilboi, lonnie, maxmillian, metallicanomaly, mikee, mikesrealgood, moonless, mortalp, mos, mufflo, nitz, p_d_templar, patrikc, paulio, phantasm, posi, rabbagast, rocket, rom-, rul3r, safe, saiyan, satyr, shia, signs, sirad, skyfire, spymon, steven, stuhlman, teddy_bear, tekno, tesla, theam, thestoom, valle, vex, vistion, xension, zaejii

baguar, daku, ducky, eksero, europatriot, gosu, locutus, marty, nochnoi, reese, shadowcat, sizoh, sleepless, zzhou
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 14:37   #46
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Dont we feel loved eh.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 14:51   #47
VenoX

I think what Hut meant was the ally limit has been cut by 20.. not that Asc have willingly cut 20 members..

But it's nice to see eksero/Reese being prop kicked, I'd like to lend my support if it counts! <3
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 15:06   #48
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
I think what Hut meant was the ally limit has been cut by 20.. not that Asc have willingly cut 20 members..
Yeah, the ally limit and the Ascendancy cull had nothing to do with each other. If anything, this helps us because we wouldn't manage to fill a 90-man tag this round (at least, not without significant recruitment).
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 15:41   #49
Zeke

if u kick 80 ppl, and 14 maybe... whos left?? o0 Like only 10 guys maybe xD
Unread 21 Jun 2009, 15:46   #50
VenoX

Obviously they will be recruiting most back.. same as when they had the full cull before r30.