User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 May 2009, 16:46   #1
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
The Story of Roudn 31

As you all probably know, PA went down last night. Having little to to, I decided to make a little sroty about roudn 31. Actually I just made a picture in paint having fun, but I decided to throw a story up to fit it!

So here it goes!

There once was a little bee. He lived in a branch of a big tree. The bee and his friends gathered honey all day. Resting on their favourite leaves when they needed a nap(!). Everything was fine and they had alot of honey. However danger was lurking in the forest!

Surely enough came the big bad bear. He wanted the honey the bees held so dear! he tried to to take it but the bees defended. Great in numbers they made the bear retreat. Wounded and hurt, but not defeated, he decided to try to tip the tree over to get the honey. A failed attemp yet again. His morale was low and he had to eat leaves once more. The bear was thinking what to do. He decided to climb the tree. So what will happen next? Noone knows. Will he get the honey, or will the branch of the tree break from his weight?

Ofcourse there is a picutre involved in all this. One in which I am able to show my awsome paint skillz!

Also, just to explain. xVx is the big tree because its really the bear and the bees that decide where the honey ends up.

Hope you all can enjoy this little piece of humour and realize this is just a game for a few hours before hell breaks loose once more!

http://dump.no/files/01e5f489f1a0/PA_ROUND_31.jpg

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2009, 16:47   #2
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Story of Roudn 31

Realizing now how bad my spelling is, I'm just going to claim that it is deliberate...

Retired
Unread 24 May 2009, 16:51   #3
Supergans
The Holy Goose

Supergans is on a distinguished road

Epic paint skills!

By the way, can you paint the conversation of lustig?
Supergans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2009, 16:52   #4
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

I'm not really that good :S I only did the bees and the writing!

Retired
Unread 24 May 2009, 16:55   #5
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

A thread about the story of r31, by jonas, and no mention of me and the key role I played in the awesomeness of your galaxy?!??? I would neg-rep you, but I enjoyed the "nap(!)" bit! I also love winnie the pooh-esque stories which sadly means I can't even force myself to hurl abuse at mz anymore.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2009, 17:00   #6
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road

You forgot to draw the scared little girl who keeps herself out of the way of both the bees and bear, and is too scared to go for the honey, and just tries to stay out of danger. That would be CT.
Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2009, 17:01   #7
morrow

morrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nicemorrow is just really nice

<3 (mostly the picture)
Unread 24 May 2009, 17:02   #8
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

Jonas are you drunk?

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2009, 17:06   #9
D666
Death666

D666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinstarro View Post
You forgot to draw the scared little girl who keeps herself out of the way of both the bees and bear, and is too scared to go for the honey, and just tries to stay out of danger. That would be CT.
He did include CT...as one of the leaves

Alliances - =IRON= | [APA] | InSomnia| Subh | ROCK | Insurrection | LOST | Redemption | the horde |We Hart Hunter
D666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2009, 17:20   #10
Jinstarro
the Jinsomniac

Jinstarro is on a distinguished road

True, but the leaves are a way too fierce representation of the cowardness shown by CT.
Jinstarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2009, 17:35   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Those cowards not joining a 300 man block!
Unread 24 May 2009, 17:58   #12
D666
Death666

D666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Those cowards not joining a 300 man block!
You act as if asc play by the rules

Alliances - =IRON= | [APA] | InSomnia| Subh | ROCK | Insurrection | LOST | Redemption | the horde |We Hart Hunter
D666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2009, 18:04   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D666 View Post
You act as if asc play by the rules
What a bizzare non sequitur.
Unread 24 May 2009, 18:35   #14
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Bee's dance around at the nest to coordinate where the next feast may lie. It would of been nice to have whichever Bee's were doing the coordinating dancing around.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2009, 21:30   #15
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Oh god, i go off Irc for 12 hours and Jonas creates MS paint masterpieces

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 07:45   #16
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

why is the EC bee a different colour? lol.
Unread 25 May 2009, 10:48   #17
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Its 1 of 4 things i guess:

1: Because we a Evil Bee
2: Because we have Killerbee
3: Because we small in members so Baby Bee
4: Because we started the BG thingie kinda

Could be wrong but since jonas not replied theres my guesses.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 10:59   #18
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Its 1 of 4 things i guess:

1: Because we a Evil Bee
2: Because we have Killerbee
3: Because we small in members so Baby Bee
4: Because we started the BG thingie kinda

Could be wrong but since jonas not replied theres my guesses.

didnt DLR start the bg thingy ?

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 11:05   #19
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So would xVx be another bear (and together they resist the urge to claw at each other, and shake the tree to get the honey) or what?!
Unread 25 May 2009, 11:41   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think a better representation would be one of the bees attempting to sting the tree, and some of the meaner leaves not appreciating that.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2009, 12:07   #21
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
So would xVx be another bear (and together they resist the urge to claw at each other, and shake the tree to get the honey) or what?!
Or they would be two bears engaged in homosexual activities?
Unread 25 May 2009, 12:45   #22
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

The EC bee is another colour because they are smaller and angryer!

xVx is a tree because they have no say where the honey ends up. Its really just a battle between the bees and the bear.

Retired
Unread 25 May 2009, 17:45   #23
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

so i was right with the smaller bg thing and the eviler one hehe

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2009, 13:53   #24
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
didnt DLR start the bg thingy ?

the infamously racist Darkie Lords Rising having nothing to do with why EC was set up. you might as well blame legion or wolfpack for 'starting the BG thing' but ofc i respect DLR for their toughness and skill.

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2009, 14:18   #25
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Why the fk are ND a leaf like CT? That's very insulting you know.
Unread 28 May 2009, 15:45   #26
Kattepis
De aroma komt je tegemoet

Kattepis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
Why the fk are ND a leaf like CT? That's very insulting you know.
Yeah we did our best in fighting with the block :P
Unread 28 May 2009, 17:24   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Not all in ND was busy fighting the block. I was too busy getting hit by it!
Unread 29 May 2009, 02:45   #28
Kattepis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Not all in ND was busy fighting the block. I was too busy getting hit by it!
If you have winners around there must be losers somewhere.
Unread 29 May 2009, 11:43   #29
Considence

Considence has a spectacular aura aboutConsidence has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kattepis View Post
If you have winners around there must be losers somewhere.
Are you implying ND has winners?
Considence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2009, 12:58   #30
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Round 24/25 nevah forget
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2009, 20:52   #31
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

Buly is a winner!
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2009, 11:54   #32
Kattepis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considence View Post
Are you implying ND has winners?
No i am impying Kargool is a loser.
Unread 1 Jun 2009, 09:14   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Over the last day and the day to come we are seeing DLF

Dark Lords Failing