User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 7 Aug 2017, 19:18   #1
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about
exile limits

Note that you can only exile 2 planets in any 200 tick period

What a load of shit...is this new???
Ok last round was first time i did a Bp in ages, luckily happened to have all but one planet join galaxy room, other guy was a noob so allowed him to communicate by mail. It's fair enough to expect communication yes?

But this round diff luck, 2 guys don't respond to mails at all, rude yes..
Exile one and a new guy comes in that's doing the same non responsive shit.

Exile limit simply hurts those who are trying to have a gal who communicates
I believe I'm fair i wouldn't exile anyone due to alliance they are in,finished last round without having to exile anyone.
Simple communication even by mail is a minimum no?

Lift this exile limit its bs.....
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2017, 00:10   #2
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice
Re: exile limits

I would like to know why it was put in the game in the first place, Id say it has something to do with people continually exiling certain players out of there galaxy so there friends can exile in and create a power house, there is a positive to it as well as a negative
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Aug 2017, 12:50   #3
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: exile limits

It was one of many changes made designed to prevent the top galaxies from always consisting of people from the same pool of about 30 players, who coordinated their exiles to effectively create private galaxies, and then used their influence (as well as their general ingame skill and activity) to ensure victory, sometimes at the expense of their alliances.

In the last few rounds, I've been hearing less and less about 'private' galaxies being formed. I admit that may be my shortcoming, but if true, that after 30+ rounds of attempts, indicates PA Team were finally successful.

I agree that the various types of exile limits hurt galaxies with lots of planets in it that flatly refuse to communicate. However, on the other side of the coin, if you allow galaxies to exile more, more quickly and/or more cheaply, they'll exile more, and the lower limit of 'how active/contactable/etc do I need to be to be in a reasonable galaxy' goes up. This excludes more people from the enjoyment of being in organized galaxies.

And if you were to say "but mz, you just took 3-going-on-4 paragraphs to basically repeat what Adapt already said!", then I'd respond "True.".
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote