User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 7 May 2018, 15:41   #1
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future
Havoc

Once upon a time, havoc was a time for people to cross alliance lines and form havoc alliances for fun, there used to be wars.

Havoc used to change in format from cluster eta, golden roids and other creative ideas.

Now we are stuck in a rut of one crap idea for a format is now the only havoc we get.

Strong galaxies are still strong, everyone else just gets farmed. If your galaxy was reliant on alliance ships for defense builds then your screwed.

Then there are the bugs, new signups don't enter the galaxy alliance, war not working correctly so cant send stealers.

Havoc used to be a time for players to interact outside of their circle, now its just forget pa for 2 weeks.

Can PA Team please put a little more thought into havoc than just clicking the button.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2018, 15:55   #2
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Havoc

not to mention if you dont have a scanner in your gal you're kinda screwed for scans
Unread 7 May 2018, 16:19   #3
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

and there is no shortage of dists this round!
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2018, 17:08   #4
Jintao
The evil stats guy

Jintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of lightJintao is a glorious beacon of light

Havoc should be like game start if you ask me

A chance to form havoc BP's
resuffle the active universe in to new galaxies, inactives go into c200, but the no attack ban is lifted
divide the galaxies into 2 alliances

and let both sides hammer it out

My best havoc was when 2 strong havoc alliances were at full out war with eachother
Jintao is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2018, 17:12   #5
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Factory Owners!
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2018, 17:24   #6
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Also havoc goes for way too long
Unread 7 May 2018, 22:07   #7
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I thought havoc was all about trolling some guy that you disliked in your alliance in the main round, in hope he would rage quit entirely.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2018, 22:08   #8
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

I loved havoc when factory was vs whoever else didn't get into the tag that round, so it was 2 alliance of 60+ members warring it out, but ever since they started this galaxy alliances I have lost interest and forget about the game until the new main round starts, same as a lot of people iv spoken with.

I'm sure some people like it as it is, but I mainly see people complain about it, would be nice for the PA Team to switch it up, but what's the chances of that happening, as GM said they like the easy option, hit a button same thing different round.

Worth complaining about though.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2018, 22:19   #9
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I think havoc needs revamped
Unread 8 May 2018, 05:12   #10
Blue_Esper

Maybe a button they could consider hitting is the shuffle button
Unread 8 May 2018, 08:08   #11
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
Maybe a button they could consider hitting is the shuffle button
Or the stop button
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2018, 04:33   #12
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

just change the game mechanic in havoc, that pods dont steal roids, but transport them to a new owner
roids dont give ressources, you have to pay ressources as maintanance (your fleet beeing automatically sold if you run out of ressources)

that is what i would call havoc

P.s. any current setup is just dull to me - and i dont bother with havoc - might aswell remove it alltogether and me at least wont notice

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote