Unread 19 Jul 2003, 03:00   #1
Shadow275
Commandant

Shadow275 is an unknown quantity at this point
The World: After The War

-----/////-----/////-----/////-----
The thread is set around the none-existant population center of
New England
This mega-city is massive, thousands of miles across with all the various residential areas, commerical areas and industrial spaces.
There are slums with there gangs, pimps and junkies.
There are middle class houses with there 2.5 children families, family pets and not quite but almost upper class cars.
There are higher class areas with there yuppie owners, rich businessmen, high tech and expensive security and monitoring systems.

As I have said before, you have 1000 credits to purchase whatever you feel you need, this also includes housing, thats if you want to live in a house.

You have a choice of places you can start from, which are:

1. New England's Airport, security here means no guns can be bought straight away.

2. One of New England's Middle class bars, known for there 'Family values' and 'nice' foods.

3. One of the many Illegal drinking dens in New England's slum areas, known for their watered down whiskey and 'Saturday night specials'

4. Or a location of your choice.

Please add a location into your post somewhere, for my sake, please!

The starter shop:
Things to buy for the decerning newcomer:

100 credit rack:
Second hand 'Sharps Co' Knife.
Imitation leather wallet, mustard stain is free.
Cracked sunglasses
blooded brass knuckle dusters.

200 Cred rack:
12 (*8) rounds of 9mm
Zippo lighter (With gas included!)

300/400 Cred rack:
A 300 Cred Combat knife.
A 400 Cred pair of Matrix style sunglasses.

500 cred rack:
Used 9mm Saturday night special (The Registration number has been worn away) Full 6 chambers.
Rusty lockpicks, look like they have had some serious use.

600/700 Cred rack
Another empty shelf

800 Cred rack:
9mm Glock, Police standard issue, Registration number still intact, looks unused. Full clip.
Gerber Mutli-tool, the locksmiths compainion version.

900 Cred rack:
Kelvar armor, looks like new! (Bullet damage excluded)

1000 Cred rack:
A dirty, slightly damaged, rifle with scope in a very well used sling, it has 4/6 shots in gun and 12/12 shots in sling.

Buy and be happy!

This shop cannot be returned to, so choice wisely.

There are other shops in New England That would love to have your business too, so dont be afraid to ask a local!
(There is a small health warning whenever asking anyone in the slums anything)
Fire and Ice
Shadow275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 10:38   #2
Dreadramon

Dreadramon is an unknown quantity at this point
After refreshing himself in a middle class bar he starts searching for a shop with stuff that could help him survive a little easier.

When he founded a shop with some junk, but useful stuff, he start walking past the racks:

100 credit rack:
Second hand 'Sharps Co' Knife. -- 'NO!'
Imitation leather wallet, mustard stain is free. - 'Who needs it, pretty useless I think'
Cracked sunglasses - 'Blah, sunglasses, cracked, maybe for later on, when I got too much money'
blooded brass knuckle dusters. - 'More looking for some pistol kind of thing'

200 Cred rack:
12 (*8) rounds of 9mm - 'Ah, that could be more useful if I find a nice 9mm gun that is'
Zippo lighter (With gas included!) - 'A little waste of money at the moment'

Alex skips the 300/400 rack.

500 cred rack:
Used 9mm Saturday night special (The Registration number has been worn away) Full 6 chambers. - 'That's usefull, let's remember this one.'
Rusty lockpicks, look like they have had some serious use. - 'Lockpicks... also something for later on, since they might come in handy, but not at the moment'.

800 Cred rack:
9mm Glock, Police standard issue, Registration number still intact, looks unused. Full clip. - Doubt hits Alex 'Erm, hard decision to make here. Shall I go for the used one, doing less damage I guess, but save money. Or shall I pick this nice police Glock and be able to do more damage. Well, let's think about it a little more, we havent seen everything yet.'
Gerber Mutli-tool, the locksmiths compainion version. - 'Negative'

900 Cred rack:
Kelvar armor, looks like new! (Bullet damage excluded) - 'Very useful, but too bad it's too expensive, but I need to keep this in mind for later on'

1000 Cred rack:
A dirty, slightly damaged, rifle with scope in a very well used sling, it has 4/6 shots in gun and 12/12 shots in sling. - 'I don't need a rifle, and for this price i'm very very sure I don't need it'

AFter he saw all stuff, Alex went to the man to pay and had finally made up his mind too.
He bought:
1 x 12 (*8) rounds of 9mm
and
1 x Used 9mm Saturday night special (The Registration number has been worn away) Full 6 chambers.

After he got what he wanted, he threw all his money on the desk and walked out, searching for a job or at least something wich he could earn some money with.
Dreadramon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2003, 21:50   #3
Shadow275
Commandant

Dreadramon:

Where would you like to start?
Fire and Ice
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 00:38   #4
Dreadramon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadramon
After refreshing himself in a middle class bar he starts searching for a shop with stuff that could help him survive a little easier.
There it is The middle class bar (choice #2)
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 01:06   #5
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
There it is The middle class bar (choice #2)
Fair enough.

There are many shops in the Middle class district, but few seem to be looking for workers, the ones that are seem to focus around bouncing for clubs. They get paid 200 creds a night with danger money amounting to 150 creds depending how bad the clients are that night.
Fire and Ice
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 15:40   #6
Dreadramon

After it turned out there isn't much work for him to do, he goes solicitating at the clubs wich were the only one who had some work to offer.
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 15:43   #7
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
After it turned out there isn't much work for him to do, he goes solicitating at the clubs wich were the only one who had some work to offer.
That means you want the job right?
Fire and Ice
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 16:32   #8
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
Second hand 'Sharps Co' Knife.

blooded brass knuckle dusters.

A 300 Cred Combat knife.

Rusty lockpicks, look like they have had some serious use

some middleclass bar near a lowly protected house I've been watching some time, a house owned by relatively rich people

Sakra says:
I know you're just an angel in disguise...
... disguised as a very evil person for that matter
[IV-CL]Zappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2003, 19:18   #9
Dreadramon

After talking to the club's owner and some good talk, he decides to accept the job.

Meaning, yes, I took the job.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 03:46   #10
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Fluffie walks out of the shop with the rifle slung over his shoulder, but with his right hand close enough to quickly level it - and pull the trigger, might there be a sudden need to do so. Looking around, he wonders... what to do next. Both higher and lower class areas didn't seem like much fun to him, leaving the middle class areas. Muttering to himself, he positions his rifle in a such a fashion it is pointing down and close to his body, allowing his wide coat and clothing to cover most of it up - attracting slightly less attention then when walking around with a rifle in plain sight.

Taking a final look around, he begins walking; heading to and hopefully arriving in the middle classed areas, where he starts walking around, looking for something interesting, like possibly a job, or a place to stay.. etc..

lets get going?
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 04:00   #11
Shadow275
Commandant

Cant you hear the little voice of the thread?

"Let me die!"

You cruel barstids

---

Fluffie: You search in the middle classed area is fruitless, too many happy couples to warrant a kill.
There are several low cost motels in which to stay.

May i suggest trying the Lower levels and gaining some exp before trying here?

---

Dreadramon:
Your first night is uneventful, as is the second, third and forth.

The fifth night however, you come across a very angry wresler, who finds you rather unplatable.

You Earn 1150 credits, plus a journey to the A&E!

-----

Zappa:

The house seems to be very badly protected, the owners go to bed for the night, switching off the lights.

--
end
Fire and Ice
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 08:55   #12
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts[IV-CL]Zappa is infamous around these parts
calmly, I take a look around, making sure I don't have to many spectators, then calmly make my way over to the house, and walk passed it, going round the block once. comming back into the streets, I remain hidden in the shadows as much as I can, and make sure noone notices me, and if they do, that they don't get suspicious, by still acting all casual-like. I move towards the door, and use the lockpickset, and my lockpick skills to open it, then silently make my way upstairs. Heading for the bedroom, I silently put on the knuckles, then pull the knife, and enter the room quietly. I slowly approach the bed, and stab the couple to death before calmly searching the house for valuables, carkeys, and usefull stuff. I load the car in their garage, open the garagedoor, and drive off into the night, heading for a friend I know will be able to sell it all

Sakra says:
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 14:53   #13
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
Sighing, Fluffie's eyes go over the many things present in the middle class area for a last time; spotting nothing of interest and nothing coming to him either. He should've known before he came here, but..

Not much later, Fluffie leaves the middle classed area and strolls towards the lower class area - again looking for work or something.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:34   #14
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Starting Location: Middle class bar in the midst of the 'burbs of new England.

Starting Equipment:
- Second hand 'Sharps Co' Knife
- Gerber Multi-tool
- 100 Credits

-----

*Hewitt needed money fast. Down on his luck he had be forced to leave his home state by some 'undesirables', spending most of his life savings on this forced relocation. Now in New England, Hewitt strolled down the quiet suburbian street, calmly taking in the beautiful serenity of this peaceful neighbourhood. At least that's what it looked like - Hewitt was scoping out targets. Tonight he would hit something quick and easy, cars in particular. Middle class vehicle were near perfect for this kind of operation - not likely to have the most expensive security measures but still high enough in the market to fetch a fair price.

It was early evening, the 9 to 5's were just arriving back home. So it was the perfect time to be scouting. He had used the earlier hours to establish some contacts with potential buyers purchase what necessary gear he could afford. The Multi-tool was the prize catch but if it decided to f*ck up like most complicated things do he had a simple knife as a back up. With the remaining funds he sought a cheap run-down apartment to rent out so he wouldn't have to sleep on the street and then hit the road in search of a fairly well kept area. He picked this street as most houses had well kept gardens and a general 'looked after' feel to them.

People who took pride in the appearance of their homes most likely took pride in the appearance of their motor vehicles.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 04:48   #15
Shadow275
Commandant

I hate you all, i really do.

---
Zappa:

Your lockpicking attempt takes longer that expected, your enterance generates alot of noise, by the time you manage to slay them, they have rang the police. You search though the house finds you with:

One set of keys for car.
One pair of Sunglasses.
300 credits.

You drive out the garage, as the police arrive and they give chase.

---

Fluffie:

A person approaches you, he seems to be 'in the know' about this area, he enquires about your rifle and asks if you would be able to 'help' him with something.

---

Hewitt:

Your car scouting operation comes up with some goods, a nice sports car pulls up acouple of houses ahead, it gets stored away in the garage and the owner walks out. He heads inside.

Another person afew more blocks down pulls up a driveway in a not to shabby looking Mini-Van, they got out, lock the doors manually and then go inside.

One more person pulls up to a house, in a rust bucket, they get out, leaving the keys on the passagers seat, they walk inside a rather shabby looking house and slam the door.

---
End
Fire and Ice
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 05:56   #16
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

aaawww..... but i love you, sugar bums!

---

Fluffie nods as the man asks his question.

"I might... given i get more information about what... and a possible reward, hmmm, yes?"
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 09:02   #17
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Quote:
Your lockpicking attempt takes longer that expected, your enterance generates alot of noise, by the time you manage to slay them, they have rang the police. You search though the house finds you with:

One set of keys for car.
One pair of Sunglasses.
300 credits.

You drive out the garage, as the police arrive and they give chase.
damn?

pushing the pedal to the metal, I race the car towards the edge of the city, taking as many weird turns as I can, tough prefering to be able to keep on the road over losing the cops (ain't gonna let you slip me off the road into a gorge or anything... ) as soon as I'm out of town, I drive towards some random wood, drive in, and turn off the lights, while driving towards the special car-hideout I had prepared, making certain the cops don't see it

Sakra says:
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 10:53   #18
Dreadramon

[ooc]Can I ask, what is A&E [/ooc]
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 15:51   #19
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
[ooc]Can I ask, what is A&E [/ooc]
Accident and Emergency. Basically, someone kicked the living sh*t out of you.

But all is not lost!

They manage to fix you up, sort of, you can walk, but your not pretty.

They say they can fix you up properly, for a price.

500 credits.

----

Fluffie:

(Call me sugar bums, and i'll have junkies rip out your eyeballs )

*The man pulls out a roll of cash

"This is 2000 credits, half now, half when the target is dead"

*He pulls out a picture

"This is the guy, he;s a Fire-dealer, he is usually guarded while he deals, but wait until he is going home, he had no protection then."

The guy smiles, a black toothed smile.

"Questions?"

----

Zappa:

The cops stop, they start searching the wood with their high intensity lights, you hear a chopper overhead, then a radio bursts into sound, reporting a large heat signiture in your general direction.

apparently, they have infra-red cameras.

----

And i still hate you all

Fire and Ice
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:05   #20
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Just one, really... Hmm.. Why?"

Wondering why he's asking that question when there's such an amount of money at stake... Fluffie still asks the question. Silly him.

//ooc.. no sugar bums, eh? how 'bout.. hmm.. *thinks*

and i like this thread 'tis simple and teh funky //ooc
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:28   #21
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Hmmmm, late joiners allowed?
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:34   #22
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
Originally posted by Fluffie
"Just one, really... Hmm.. Why?"

Wondering why he's asking that question when there's such an amount of money at stake... Fluffie still asks the question. Silly him.

//ooc.. no sugar bums, eh? how 'bout.. hmm.. *thinks*

and i like this thread 'tis simple and teh funky //ooc
The man turns nasty..

"I dont pay you to ask questions, i pay you to kill, you want that job?"

---
There is always one...
---

Dachi: If you check the setup thread and post a character in here sharpish
Fire and Ice
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:38   #23
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Fine, fine. Consider him a goner then."

Putting on a slightly nasty face himself, Fluffie accepts the photo and waits for the contracter to hand him the first 1,000 credits; taking a good look at his face and body, remembering them well..... In case he ever might have to turn against him.

As soon as the man has given Fluffie his first payment a question jumps into the now assassin's mind.

"Where to meet for the rest of the pay, eh?"
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 16:50   #24
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
"Fine, fine. Consider him a goner then."

Putting on a slightly nasty face himself, Fluffie accepts the photo and waits for the contracter to hand him the first 1,000 credits; taking a good look at his face and body, remembering them well..... In case he ever might have to turn against him.

As soon as the man has given Fluffie his first payment a question jumps into the now assassin's mind.

"Where to meet for the rest of the pay, eh?"
You will meet here, I will pay you when i get conformation he is dead. Go now, do not waste time.

*The man dissappears into a nearby shadow and vanishes
Fire and Ice
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:25   #25
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow275
I hate you all, i really do.

---
Hewitt:

Your car scouting operation comes up with some goods, a nice sports car pulls up acouple of houses ahead, it gets stored away in the garage and the owner walks out. He heads inside.

Another person afew more blocks down pulls up a driveway in a not to shabby looking Mini-Van, they got out, lock the doors manually and then go inside.

One more person pulls up to a house, in a rust bucket, they get out, leaving the keys on the passagers seat, they walk inside a rather shabby looking house and slam the door.

---
End
ooc: Heh

*Hewitt makes a couple of mental notes as he goes by. He considers his options and decides to try all three in one night. Casually he wanders back down the street and wanders over to the easiest target - the rust bucket.
Walking over to the drivers door like he had owned the all his life and pulls out the Multi-tool, unless anyone got close enough it would look like he had just pulled out a set of car keys. Going along with the act he puts on a mock frown - as if he was having some kind of problem with the door, not unusual with old vehicles - while he sets to work on opening the lock. The old fashioned lock springs open within a few seconds and Hewitt calmly opens the door making sure to keep as casual and non-caring as possible. Closing the door and grabbing the keys he starts up the still warm engine and drives off with his prize.*

All too easy...

*Hewitt went through his thought processes as he drove through the streets of New England like any other law abiding citizen. This car would bring a lousy price, most likely even effect his creditibility if he tried to sell it. But selling this heap of junk was not Hewitt's attention, rather with a set of new plates and ID tags along with a tune up it would be perfect for one such as himself to get around in.

Pulling into a garage, Hewitt made contact with his buyer. Hewitt dispelled the obvious disappointment on the man's face after a quick discussion on his plans. A bit of haggling later and Hewitt left the 'rust bucket' in the mechanic's capable hands.*

Later that night...

*It was about midnight. If Hewitt was to pull off two hits in one night he would have to start early. He choose the minivan as his first target. It was a simple target and would fetch enough funds on its own. Hands in pockets, head tilted down Hewitt shuffled along like the occasional midnight stroller. As he neared the target, Hewitt scanned the path in front for a darkened area that he could disappear into. He also let his eyes linger over the area around the minivan and then to the house itself. He needed to gather as much info as possible while he closed the gap if he was going to make this theft as clean as possible.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 5 Aug 2003, 17:52   #26
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
You will meet here, I will pay you when i get conformation he is dead. Go now, do not waste time.

*The man dissappears into a nearby shadow and vanishes
"Fine, fine..."

Watching the man disappear, Fluffie checks his rifle and make sure it's in working order, before putting it back in its hanging position. Having another, final look on the picture, he stows it away in a pocket. Guessing he'd better 'get busy', he heads off to the spot the Fire-dealer usually... deals - not really intending, as advised, to kill the man yet.

With the credits stowed away, also deep and far away, in a pocket, he might have a look to see if the man had anything interesting to deal (fire = weapons, right?)..
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 00:04   #27
Dreadramon

"Where I come from they call that profiteering! But I haven't much off a choice and you are lucky I just earned some money, by hard work that is, learn something from it"

When he's fixed, Alex goes back to the shop where he bought his gun to check if they still got the nice armor, that could save him from being so badly damaged next time.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 03:19   #28
Shadow275
Commandant

---
Hewitt:

ooc: The judges dont like your long post...nevermind.

Your search around the area reveals nothing unspectatular, most of the lights are off in teh houses, the odd person walks up or down the street.

The Minivan sits there, looking all expensive-like.

---
Fluffie:

(Fire= New drug on the streets, gives you a sudden rush of strength and energy)

The dealer is rather open about his deals, standing in an abandoned shop front, he shouts to a small crowd of junkies in a salesman way.

The two rather large, armoured, steroid boosted body guards control the crowd with looks from their steely eyes.

The dealer sells two inhalers of Fire, with a large grin on his face, he pockets a large wad of cash, before turning to other customers.

--

Dreadarmon.

Shops closed, check shop post.
Fire and Ice
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 05:29   #29
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Quote:
The cops stop, they start searching the wood with their high intensity lights, you hear a chopper overhead, then a radio bursts into sound, reporting a large heat signiture in your general direction.

apparently, they have infra-red cameras.
wellprepared as I am, I take out what would be usefull from the car, open up the gastank, create a small trail of gasoline, like a fuse, and light it as I make my 3v0hl escape into a conveniently placed ruin-thingy, trough which I, shielded from the chopper's heatdetectionthingy, make my way out of the search area

hoping the nifty explosion creates a nice distraction, I head to the next town, and ring the doorbell 3 times, teh "signal"

***dramatic music***

ooc: u realleh hate us, don't u?

Sakra says:
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 06:02   #30
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fire... A drug. Obviously slightly mistaken as he was, Fluffie stays away from the man - he needed no drugs, or at least, not yet. Looking around for a shadowy spot, he retreats into it, loitering around and waiting for the man to end his day and go home; all alone.
Unread 6 Aug 2003, 11:21   #31
Dreadramon

"Damn closed. But there must be other shops out here selling nice stuff, let's ask around a bit."

And so he does. Alex asks some locals about shops and searches the streets for it.
Unread 17 Aug 2003, 14:44   #32
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
---
Hewitt:

ooc: The judges dont like your long post...nevermind.

Your search around the area reveals nothing unspectatular, most of the lights are off in teh houses, the odd person walks up or down the street.

The Minivan sits there, looking all expensive-like.

ooc: ROFL!!

*Having checked the coast is clear, Hewitt slips off the path and into the darkened drive way - making his way up to the minivan. Moving calmly, Hewitt pulls out the multi-tool and gets to work on the drivers side door lock. With a series of clicks, Hewitt manipulates the lock with the tool until all of the little key mechanisims slide back and when that happens, Hewitt is able to turn the multi-tool just like a key and open the door.
With the door now unlocked, Hewitt slips quickly onto the drivers seat and feels around under the dashboard for the ignition wire. Once found he pulls out the knife and cuts the wire then proceeds to strip the ends to reveal the copper strands underneath. Hewitt twists these strands into a single wire and with the two wire ends in each hand he strikes them together. The action creates a series of sparks and soon Hewitt can hear the engine of the minivan come to life. With the engine started, Hewitt now shuts the drivers door, shoves the gear into reverse and begins to back out from the drive way.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 17:16   #33
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
Originally posted by Hewitt
ooc: ROFL!!

*Having checked the coast is clear, Hewitt slips off the path and into the darkened drive way - making his way up to the minivan. Moving calmly, Hewitt pulls out the multi-tool and gets to work on the drivers side door lock. With a series of clicks, Hewitt manipulates the lock with the tool until all of the little key mechanisims slide back and when that happens, Hewitt is able to turn the multi-tool just like a key and open the door.
With the door now unlocked, Hewitt slips quickly onto the drivers seat and feels around under the dashboard for the ignition wire. Once found he pulls out the knife and cuts the wire then proceeds to strip the ends to reveal the copper strands underneath. Hewitt twists these strands into a single wire and with the two wire ends in each hand he strikes them together. The action creates a series of sparks and soon Hewitt can hear the engine of the minivan come to life. With the engine started, Hewitt now shuts the drivers door, shoves the gear into reverse and begins to back out from the drive way.*

Ooc:

You back calmly out of the driveway.

Time seems to slow as all too late you see a racey looking sports car slam into the back of you, the minivan swings around, slamming into the side of the house, knocking a good chunk out of the poor construction. The other driver looks rather drunk, armed with a bat and rather angry!

-
This does not look good for our gentleman thief!
-

Dreadamon:
-

Your directed to a convenence store.
Usual junk.

-

Zappa:

Occ: Yes.

Your guy opens the door, your safe for acouple of minutes.
--

Fluffie:

Your dealer smiles and waves as he leaves in his car.
You follow him back to his rather secure looking house, he cruises past it acouple of times before parking on the street, he waits in his car, fiddling with something. It looks like a gun.

--

Sorry about the shortness of replies, but I need to go to work, Do some of the RP work, you lazy gits :P
Fire and Ice
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 18:27   #34
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie mutters some curses beneath his breath, before slinging the rifle from it's hanging position to a firing position. Loading a bullet into the firing chamber and flicking the safety off, he places the butt of the weapon against his shoulder and leans down on it with his head, peeking through the scope with a single eye.

(All this, of course, from a darkened position, from where he can easily hurry away. Fluffie ain't that smart, but not that stupid either. Right? )

Wondering if the dealer was on to him, or if something else was about to happen, Fluffie tried to get a clear view (and thus a clear shot) of the man, still seated in his car. Not knowing if his rifle would have enough punch to a) slam the bullet through the windshields and b) kill the man, Fluffie waited, hoping that the man would get out...

If so, if the streets would be clear... Blam! Probably again, blam! Just to make sure the guy'd be dead. But, waiting was all teh Fluff could do, for now.
Unread 19 Aug 2003, 19:46   #35
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
hmm, i need some more unusual equipment for what i plan to do

first, some questions:

1. are there highrises in the city ??

2. are there really valuable things in those highrises ??

3. is this a city much resembling new york, with the perfectly straight streets, or is it more like a 'normal' city ???

4. is there a large park within 1 to 2 km from 1 of the highrises with valuables

if so, i'll join for sure

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 02:20   #36
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
Fluffie mutters some curses beneath his breath, before slinging the rifle from it's hanging position to a firing position. Loading a bullet into the firing chamber and flicking the safety off, he places the butt of the weapon against his shoulder and leans down on it with his head, peeking through the scope with a single eye.

(All this, of course, from a darkened position, from where he can easily hurry away. Fluffie ain't that smart, but not that stupid either. Right? )

Wondering if the dealer was on to him, or if something else was about to happen, Fluffie tried to get a clear view (and thus a clear shot) of the man, still seated in his car. Not knowing if his rifle would have enough punch to a) slam the bullet through the windshields and b) kill the man, Fluffie waited, hoping that the man would get out...

If so, if the streets would be clear... Blam! Probably again, blam! Just to make sure the guy'd be dead. But, waiting was all teh Fluff could do, for now.
Fluffie:

The dealer spends afew minutes fiddling around, he eventually gets out holding a suitcase to his head, shielding it from you, he walks fast to toward his house, keys already out.

---

Flappy:

I Suppose.
Fire and Ice

Last edited by Shadow275; 20 Aug 2003 at 02:36.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 02:30   #37
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Fluffie:

The bullets fly though the air, then smack into the winscreen, unfortunally, Its bullet proof!

The Dealer, shocked ****less, searches for you, he sticks his hand out of the slightly open window and shoots of afew bullets in your general direction, fortunally they miss, but they might not miss next volley.

---

Flappy:

I Suppose.
dude, i said i would be shooting if the dealer got out and if the streets would empty of other people? :\
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 02:34   #38
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
dude, i said i would be shooting if the dealer got out and if the streets would empty of other people? :\
Ah bugger, Make it clear, fs .

Edited.
Fire and Ice
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 02:41   #39
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Not being as stealthy as he wish he would be, Fluffie takes a deep breath and then holds it. Getting into a crouched down position, he quickly tracks the man, picks up the speed at which he walks and then moves the cross-hair to slightly in front of the man's torso....

BLAM!

Squeezing the trigger, he keeps track of the man. Wether he falls down or keeps walking, be it injured or not, he fires again.

BLAM!

Then, he looks at the situation and tries to decide if he needs to shoot again - or not. If not, he has a quick look around... If nothing is happening, Fluffie hurries over to look at the man - and more importantly, to see if he has anything of value on him... If there's already stuff going on, Fluffie tries to disappear.
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 10:44   #40
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts
in that case i will join

we get 1000cr, right ??

name: remy, the spider, redert
history: remy was a normal boy in a normal environment, he started climbing things at a very low age and at this point can scale skyscrapers without any problems, he became a masterthief just as fast, spending most of his time stealing things from places that where considerd impossible to break into
appearance: little is known, always wears black

i'll take a multitool, then head into the shopping districts (aka the middle class area, then off to the shops)

*flapjack heads for the shops with a double purpose, first of all he was gonna get a small deltawing for his next big heist, second he was go to the museum, where the english crown juwels had just gone on display and would leave in a week, the crown juwels would be his target and he already had a buyer*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 11:33   #41
[IV-CL]Zappa
grote boze rocker

Quote:
Occ: Yes.

Your guy opens the door, your safe for acouple of minutes.
"ok, is everything ready?"

-yeah...

"show me"

*gets brought to a cellar, with a seperate hidden exit, a few meters away from the house, picks up a fake id, and waits there till the cops ring the doorbell, if they show up. if not, he just waits for a few hours before going out again (by which time it should be morning) and leaving for an underground pawnshop*

-if the cops show up, I'll give them the usual hard time. Trust me, I'm used to it, as are they

"I know"

Sakra says:
Unread 20 Aug 2003, 18:39   #42
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Ooc:

You back calmly out of the driveway.

Time seems to slow as all too late you see a racey looking sports car slam into the back of you, the minivan swings around, slamming into the side of the house, knocking a good chunk out of the poor construction. The other driver looks rather drunk, armed with a bat and rather angry!

-
This does not look good for our gentleman thief!
-
ooc: Bah, your just angry because I revived a thread you didn't want to DM anymore didn't I?

*Hewitt does what any other gentleman thief would do in this situation.

He runs away and slips into the shadows. *

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 15:34   #43
Dreadramon

{ooc] argh, I wasn't looking for that :P [/ooc]

Since they got nothing here Alex starts searching for some exciting job to do with the things he is good at...
Unread 21 Aug 2003, 21:48   #44
Shadow275
Commandant

Quote:
Originally posted by flapjack
in that case i will join

we get 1000cr, right ??

name: remy, the spider, redert
history: remy was a normal boy in a normal environment, he started climbing things at a very low age and at this point can scale skyscrapers without any problems, he became a masterthief just as fast, spending most of his time stealing things from places that where considerd impossible to break into
appearance: little is known, always wears black

i'll take a multitool, then head into the shopping districts (aka the middle class area, then off to the shops)

*flapjack heads for the shops with a double purpose, first of all he was gonna get a small deltawing for his next big heist, second he was go to the museum, where the english crown juwels had just gone on display and would leave in a week, the crown juwels would be his target and he already had a buyer*

And on provision of your character, you are suddenly grabbed from behind, drugged, tied up and abused by junkies.
Finally killed by a dip in a acid bath.

For God sake, read the start up thread.
---

Update:

Yep, we all love them, we all hate them, but I'm putting in some basic sense rules-ish.

Firstly:

Your all new, with no contacts and such.
Unless you take time out to find people to help you and set stuff up, you are alone, None of this 'I have a target and a buyer' on the first post!

(True, this is an extreme of it, but it still counts)

Secondly:

Thats all for now.

Many thanks.
Fire and Ice
Unread 22 Aug 2003, 00:57   #45
Dreadramon

Ok, got you...

Alex goes to one of 'the less upper-class' café's to see if he can slowly get some contacts in the 'big-money' world. Afterall he got some money to buy beers for these mobs.
Unread 30 Aug 2003, 03:01   #46
Kohr Dhagoj
Prince of the Dawn

Kohr Dhagoj is infamous around these partsKohr Dhagoj is infamous around these parts
Location: One of the many Illegal drinking dens in New England's slum areas, known for their watered down whiskey and 'Saturday night specials'

Inventory:
1. 9mm Glock, Police standard issue.
2. 12 (*8) rounds of 9mm

Kohr thought to himself as he was leaving the entrance of "The Morning" a random illegal drinking den. "Where might I find a job... this area looks... a little bit less profitable, but it will do..."

His gun was safetly tucked under his black attire and his body seemed all too alert and yet relaxed at the same time, he knew the dangers of walking in this decrepit location. His amber colored eyes flashed as he glanced at some rich chap, but his attention moved on... Anyone that rich and walking by himself in the night has to have something up his sleeve.. I'd rather not find out... on we go"

Kohr continued on his search...
hammer of god.
Kohr Dhagoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2003, 21:29   #47
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about
Re: The World: After The War

Name:Trisk
Area:Middle class location
SHOPPING

Combt Knife-300