User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Mar 2005, 14:26   #1
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute
OMG! How sick can you go...

Never tried eating someones brain? Ask this guy. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...527363,00.html

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 14:37   #2
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: OMG! How sick can you go...

Seems like nothing more than someone taking a proactive course to reduce the overcrowding of the human race.

I bet he's just misunderstood.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 14:52   #3
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Thats nothing. A while back some german guy cut off and fried a guy`s penis and ate it. With the guy, like a date or something.

He actually found this guy on the internet. Hi I want to try out something new, like a penis. Anyone has one spare or dont need theirs anymore? Please contact bla bla....

It dont get sicker then that!

http://houseonahill.net/index.php/sa...d-to-be-eaten/

Last edited by Treveler; 16 Mar 2005 at 15:06.
Treveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 14:56   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: OMG! How sick can you go...

I've had plenty of burgers from vans, and I assume the taste and texture is much the same as brains.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 15:01   #5
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

isnt brain really squishy? sort of like scrabbled egg?
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 15:17   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why do you even know that madi?
Unread 16 Mar 2005, 15:21   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

she works in a hospital.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 16:03   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
isnt brain really squishy? sort of like scrabbled egg?
more like jelly..

clover butter is so common though, you can tell he is working class.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Mar 2005, 16:16   #9
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Thank goodness personality disordersd will be included in the new mental health act.

That case and the procedures surrounding it are a mess.

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 12:55   #10
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough

Why does everything taste like bluddy chicken ?
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 14:15   #11
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you can eat sweetbreads
Unread 18 Mar 2005, 16:47   #12
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you can eat sweetbreads
Agreed.

Was in some tiny village in southern France, ignorant to the funny words on the Menu so I plumped for the "safe" option of a Calzone.

*big mistake*

It contained sweetbreads.

That taste is unmistakable, threw up over the plate.