User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 13:53   #51
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The good old days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWoodster
Indeed, but which one?
second from right.
I have no idea why i recognise him, but i saw the face and the name appeared in my mind.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 14:56   #52
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
2. That WAS 5 years ago after 24-36 cans of red bull and no sleep for 2 days.
No it wasn't.
I8 (the one I went to) was at the latter end of Summer 2001, and since this was i10 it was probably nearer 3 years ago.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 15:13   #53
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
giggle
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:10   #54
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
No it wasn't.
I8 (the one I went to) was at the latter end of Summer 2001, and since this was i10 it was probably nearer 3 years ago.
i8 was fun.

i10, Friday March 29th 2002, yes I was sad enough to look at my outlook calender.

i12 was the best one tho...
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 02:23   #55
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

yahwe is straight up caucasian - i imagined he would be mixed

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 02:42   #56
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
for some reason the only image that will open on this pc is the one of kura...
Your PC is GHEY.
Go to www.gheynessisevilandhastobecleanedbygod.us
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 14:27   #57
hinchles

hinchles is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Wow, I remember that like it was yesterday.

Competition time, can anyone who wasn't there actually name the people in this pic?

zeus, leshy, oreo, spinner, fudge, vish

yahwe stil looks gay

woody we love j00
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 15:40   #58
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

Ook ook.

u still in Leeds?
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 19:23   #59
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinchles

yahwe stil looks gay

woody we love j00
Look out

SHAGATTACK!

(Hinch is in the building , nothing female is safe, and even those of questionable looks best walk close to the wall)

Woody , im over regular enough, but Blackburn? What on earth made a southern belt "Professional" like yourself move to the northern wastelands of Lancashire?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 20:37   #60
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I use the term sloane as a blanket term for "posh person". There are lots of them at Exeter University. And you dress like them
That requires a few questions:
1) Which department is this, the physics didn't look too bad, although I am aware that far too many toffs go there
2) how long are you going to be there for (I'm going next year)?
Unread 2 Mar 2005, 20:49   #61
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
'ello monkeyboy!
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 11:49   #62
hinchles

morning

woody naah im back in doncaster now moved back for family reasons so im kinda here for a while now

and norty kura you know your teh cuddles.

(anyone that thinks kura is fat is wrong he's just full of hot air you can pick him up with one hand )
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 10:18   #63
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Woody , im over regular enough, but Blackburn? What on earth made a southern belt "Professional" like yourself move to the northern wastelands of Lancashire?
Parents decided to move so I bought the famiiy home, twice the house @ half the price compared to darn sarf.

I still work for the same company but now from an office in my attic.
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 10:19   #64
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

Quote:
morning
(anyone that thinks kura is fat is wrong he's just full of hot air you can pick him up with one hand )

like a bowling ball?
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 10:40   #65
hinchles

was thinking more like a hot air balloon or a space hopper
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:48   #66
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yahwe looked pretty much as i imagined... although in my mind he always has a top hat and a suit on, with tails, while smoking a cigar. But i can let that go.

although his face is BIGGER than i thought.

kura looks like i expected too really curses
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 15:51   #67
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
yahwe looked pretty much as i imagined... although in my mind he always has a top hat and a suit on, with tails, while smoking a cigar. But i can let that go.

although his face is BIGGER than i thought.

kura looks like i expected too really curses
I imagined Kura as a skinny bugger.

Oh the shock...
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:19   #68
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Yahwe looks kind of like Prince William which is what I imagined I think.
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2005, 18:21   #69
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: The good old days.

Mabye he is Prince William?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote