User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Feb 2004, 13:58   #1
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Luck :)

I haven't posted on these forums in such a long long long while I figure you'd almost forgotten me. Now, I would gladly let that joyous happening transpire, but first I feel the need to make a small comment.

In the past, I have been less than supportive towards this community, whereas I don't think I was especially incorrect with my assertions, I could however been a bit more constructive. Having seen this community change over time, I could no longer recognize myself in it. All the old time players who had earned my respect had been replaced with the new players, who I had to teach how to launch a fleet long ago. Anyway, to make a long story short:

Good luck planetarion & community!

This is no longer my game, but I hope you can make your game work

P.S. Nobody hacked my account, honest. No really, look its me!
P.P.S. You don't have to care
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 14:42   #2
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Re: Good Luck :)

ah damn, i liked you as a forum poster, you were so funny.

enjoy rl and good luck in your future.

so my last words will be yours (no offense)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
ho ho ho and a bottle of shut the **** up

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:08   #3
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

i remember Parracida. bit of a n00b really... doubt he remembers me of course i was never that important...

i've been gone from these forums a while myself. but that's due to me withdrawing cos round 10 sucked so badly...
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:39   #4
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

shame

you were very instructive
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 15:43   #5
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point

I consider you one of the few that I like to describe as players who mold Planetarion's path; a 'captain' if you so like.

Since when do captains leave the sinking ship, especially when the ship's (former) glory resembles that of the Titanic or Britanic?
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 21:40   #6
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Good luck in wherever you might end up, pawwa.

Been fun with you in Titans.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 22:05   #7
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Parracida was a n00b at intel compared to meh
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 23:15   #8
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I consider you one of the few that I like to describe as players who mold Planetarion's path; a 'captain' if you so like.
/me ponders if thats a compliment considering what parra has said in the past

Quote:

ho ho ho and a bottle of shut the **** up
thats sweet... and very very pleasing..where did that thread come up.. i want to read it :-P.. ill be using that in no time..

JUST NOTICED :::

As said in G.K's sig...

Quote:
<DeathXStar>The world isnt used to American looking out for its best interests
thats one of mine.. Im DeathXstar..incase u couldnt tell.. and i stand by that statement.. Not trolling, just sticking to what i said... in part.. not on the full however.

And... lastly...

Parra...everyone cares... :-/. especially if they say they dont...

Anyway... tnx for posting and inspirational post... g/l..

/me snikkers.

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 00:19   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I haven't posted on these forums in such a long long long while I figure you'd almost forgotten me. Now, I would gladly let that joyous happening transpire, but first I feel the need to make a small comment.

In the past, I have been less than supportive towards this community, whereas I don't think I was especially incorrect with my assertions, I could however been a bit more constructive. Having seen this community change over time, I could no longer recognize myself in it. All the old time players who had earned my respect had been replaced with the new players, who I had to teach how to launch a fleet long ago. Anyway, to make a long story short:

Good luck planetarion & community!

This is no longer my game, but I hope you can make your game work

P.S. Nobody hacked my account, honest. No really, look its me!
P.P.S. You don't have to care

Finally doin something good aye, better late then never.

You will be missed ... (sure you will)

bye, rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 09:48   #10
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

A leaving thread not in the leaving threads section.

Only you could come up with this loop hole Parra

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Mar 2004, 11:49   #11
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Lo MAD.

Now there is a sight for sore eyes

Look me up on IRC, if you are ever around.

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 13:12   #12
Kileman
Commander

Kileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to beholdKileman is a splendid one to behold

Wasnt Parracida that newbie that always tried to kill me but i killed him and he was like oh no he killed me and then he wanted to kill me but didnt coz he was cool but i launched on him anyways everyday after day after day just to be like oh wow im gonna kill you and stuff and like yer

yer.... that guy

^_^

gl hf thanks for the interesting moments we had through the rounds, heh
________
SILVERSURFER REVIEWS

Last edited by Kileman; 24 Feb 2011 at 22:12.
Kileman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:46   #13
Morden
The Face Of Evil

Morden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to beholdMorden is a splendid one to behold

Damn, I always liked that guy, he was one of the few Titans I actually spoke to without it ending in a cursing match.

Though I do understand how you feel, the game isnt the same and far too many of the people we spent many sleepless nights have gone beyong the rim.

/me starts the Babylon 5 music : "the time of the first ones has passed, this place belongs to the younger races now"
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 09:57   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol you called him a noob
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 10:15   #15
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

move to "i quit pwn pwn" forum....

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 13:21   #16
Hexy

Hexy is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe cida just because you leave the game doesnt mean your gonna leave the community. surely your now unbiased opinions on how things are bettered? tweeked? altered? will be very much appreciated. was very interesting rd 9.5 and your gal.. i thought from the beginning that that gal would be great or fight amongst itself so badly it would implode. bit meloncholy to see another origional pa'er pack it in.... then again.. i packed it in long ago.... but you never know.. it is a females perogitive to change ones mind isnt it. best of luck in findinganother time consuming addiction... its rather difficult
Hexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 14:09   #17
Petru
mefs

Petru is an unknown quantity at this point

I suspect someone just got offered a new PA position

Username: HobbieRogue4
Password: ****petru

I was 'angry' a lot back then. :/
Petru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 20:13   #18
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petru
I suspect someone just got offered a new PA position
Clever
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote