User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Oct 2003, 23:44   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Holy ****ing crap !

!

I am officially grossed out

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 23:45   #2
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Holy ****ing crap !

The pope doesn't poop
I'm Not Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 00:29   #3
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

whats up with this, every time someone links to the bbc I get a page not found.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 00:41   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
whats up with this, every time someone links to the bbc I get a page not found.

The BBC website has an inside/outside UK option of viewing. I imagine it has something to do with that.
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 01:12   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Works for me, and I'm in the same country as ParraCida. Although some links earlier refused to work, so I guess it's a technical problem.
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 03:46   #6
Basdereva

Basdereva is an unknown quantity at this point

That is disgusting !

What I'd like to know is:-
a) Why were these mothers allowing this to take place in their living rooms in an unsterile environment ?
b) Why were these little boys aged 14 mos. and 19 mos. having this proceedure done anyway ? This is something that is usually done within the first few days after birth.

What is even more disturbing to me is, if this person wasn't a 'real' Dr. Would he have access to anaesthesia medication ?

Surely these women who call themselves mothers wouldn't allow a proceedure like this to be done without anaesthesia !

Ok, sorry for rambling, I'll get off my soapbox now it's just that stuff like this really pi$$es me off.
Basdereva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 16:09   #7
Ryudo

Ryudo is an unknown quantity at this point

Umm if i remember correctly you get circumcised without anaesthesia anyway, pore wittle babys
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 16:12   #8
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

No anaesthesia for you when you lose your captain's cap. Still, he was a docotor. To bad the women where too stupid to:

A.) Say yes at the hospital.
B.) Find the local Rabbi.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 18:03   #9
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

What could his motive possibly be?
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 18:08   #10
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

He wanted to be Dr.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 18:36   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Doctor Emmet Brown
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 13:43   #12
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Rabbis also carry out 'the chop' at home, since theres no anaesthesia (sp?) they just clean the area and the knife and CHOP. Oh theres prayers ofc, and apparently prayers help 'heal' people.
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 13:47   #13
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough

I aint letting anybody, Jewish, PRofessional or otherwise, put anything sharp anywhere near Mr. Todger.

Except maybe teeth