User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:47   #51
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Top Court in Massachusetts Says State Can't Deny Gays Right to Marry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
exactly, since the gay adgenda started, the world has been going to pot.
I blame Bloomers.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:48   #52
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Top Court in Massachusetts Says State Can't Deny Gays Right to Marry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermillion
Ah, but in the Bible, Christ consistently says, "get thee behind me satan".
vermillion wins exscellent, thanks for the laugh

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:49   #53
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Dude, that's already happened.
JEsus has already taken all the good people away... aww and I missed it is this the thousand year reign of the antichrist now then?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:51   #54
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
exactly, since the gay adgenda started, the world has been going to pot. I am looking forward to the day when Jesus descents from the clouds and takes all us good people with him. it's gonna be awesome.
Depends. It is is a real, genuine old testament Jesus?

Then once you weed out those who have sex before marraige, those who use conraception, those who touch the skin of a woman when she is n her period, those who wear clothing made of more than 2 fabrics, those who work on sunday, those who touch the skin of a dead pig, those who eat shellfish, those who ever curse or blaspheme (or censor evade), and so on...

The pickins of 'good' people will be mighty slim.

"Et nunc, reges, intelligite, er udimini, qui judicati terram"
Vermillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:53   #55
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
JEsus has already taken all the good people away... aww and I missed it is this the thousand year reign of the antichrist now then?
Planetarion Forum Administrators

JonnyBGood
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:54   #56
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Depends. It is is a real, genuine old testament Jesus?
I doubt it, as he doesn't appear in the OT.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:55   #57
Vermillion
Historian

Vermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to allVermillion is a name known to all

Quote:
I doubt it, as he doesn't appear in the OT.
(sigh)

True, but you know what I mean.

Besides, I suspect he was in there somewhere near the margins, watching...

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:57   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Besides, I suspect he was in there somewhere near the margins, watching...
in the dark... waiting to come out!

STAY AWAY FROM THAT TRAPDOOR! etc

To quote ned flanders:

I've done everything the Bible says; even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:58   #59
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

At one point in the OT, God appears as three men.

Presumably Jesus was one those men.

(Presumably this also proves that God isn't a woman.)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:58   #60
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope Jesus smites the sodomites. Not enough smiting by half nowadays.

PS Just remembered sodomy covers what I want to do to kylie minogue. Off to kill myself.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:59   #61
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
To quote ned flanders:

I've done everything the Bible says; even the stuff that contradicts the other stuff!
Rev Lovejoy: I say, divorce him and be done with it
M. Simpson: Isn't that a sin?
Rev Lovejoy: Have you ever actually READ this thing? Pretty much everything is a sin. Technically, we're not allowed to go to the bathroom.

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 22:59   #62
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Top Court in Massachusetts Says State Can't Deny Gays Right to Marry

Quote:
"Which one of you is the Antichrist?"

"I'm the Antichrist."

"No, I'm the Antichrist!"

"I'm the Antichrist."

"No, I'm the Antichrist!""I'm the Antichrist.""I'm the Antichrist.""No, I'm the Antichrist!""I'm the Antichrist.""I'm the Antichrist.""No, I'm the Antichrist!""I'm the Antichrist.""I'm the Antichrist.""No, I'm the Antichrist!""I'm the Antichrist.""I'm the Antichrist.""No, I'm the Antichrist!""I'm the Antichrist.""I'm the Antichrist.""No, I'm the Antichrist!""I'm the Antichrist.""I'm the Antichrist.""No, I'm the Antichrist!""I'm the Antichrist."

etc.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:00   #63
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
in the dark... waiting to come out!

STAY AWAY FROM THAT TRAPDOOR! etc

To quote ned flanders:

Jesus lives in the dark where he is the light that illuminates the perpetual darkness with the light and the confusion and nonsense.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:00   #64
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

He's not the antichrist, he's a very naughty litte boy!

(Hold on...)
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:01   #65
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Lady Thatcher is the Antichrist.

You have about 976 years left.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:01   #66
Vermillion
Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I hope Jesus smites the sodomites. Not enough smiting by half nowadays.

And, for my all time favourite line...

BA: Baldrick, fail me and I shall do unto you what God did unto the Sodomites.
Bald: What DID God do unto the Sodomites?
BA: (Pause) I dont know, but it couldn't have been as bad as what they did to each other...

Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:06   #67
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
And, for my all time favourite line...

BA: Baldrick, fail me and I shall do unto you what God did unto the Sodomites.
Bald: What DID God do unto the Sodomites?
BA: (Pause) I dont know, but it couldn't have been as bad as what they did to each other...
Baldrick, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here again'.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:10   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Baldrick, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here again'.
Capt. Rum: You have a woman's legs, my lord! I'll wager those are legs that have never been sliced clean off by a falling sail, and swept into the sea before your very eyes.
Blackadder: Well, neither have yours.
Rum: That's where you're wrong
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:11   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Capt. Rum: You have a woman's legs, my lord! I'll wager those are legs that have never been sliced clean off by a falling sail, and swept into the sea before your very eyes.
Blackadder: Well, neither have yours.
Rum: That's where you're wrong

E: Look, there's no need to panic. Someone in the crew will know how to steer this thing.
R: The crew, milord?
E: Yes, the crew.
R: What crew?
E: I was under the impression that it was common maritime practice for a ship to have a crew.
R: Opinion is divided on the subject.
E: Oh, really?
R: Yahs. All the other captains say it is; I say it isn't.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:13   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Percy: ...We're doomed, doomed! Condemned to a watery grave with a captain who's legless --

Captain Rum: Rubbish! I've hardly touched a drop!

Percy: -- No, no. I mean you haven't got any legs.

Captain Rum: Oh, yes, you're right there. Carry on, sorry.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:16   #71
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Your opinion, as a fag, is irrelevent.
idimmu [Ban User]

Gimme a BJ and I'll reconsider.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:17   #72
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

The ancient greek had this lovely theory about 'love'.
At first man was a greater being, so great that it threatened the gods themselves. Therefore the gods decided to split each human into 4 parts: 2 male and another 2 female.

Love is explained by the re-union of two of such parts, this also accounts for homosexuality. Now personally, I have always liked this theory, not because of the scientific validity obviously, but because the 'reality' of love is caught so effectivly in such a simplistic way.

This theory is also free of discrimination. On that account, it seems possible for two men and two women to love eachother. I do not know how or why, I don't especially think its entirely healthy although this seems to indicate that love is something more than just hormones and a need for reproduction (as same sex couples obviously cannot reproduce). In any case, if the love is equal, why should they not be allowed to marry?

Marriage means nothing technically, you'll still live together and love eachother. What's the big deal. Well if that was the deal then nobody would get married, people marry because of a reason, because it is the ultimate statement that they want to spend the rest of their lives together and form a family together. It acknowledges the link, these people 'belong to eachother', an union reforged as the greeks would say.

Same sex marriages should allow to exist, just because for some people it doesn't 'feel' right or it doesn't fit in the image we have built up of marriage over the last 2000 years doesn't mean it shouldn't be allowed. Reasonably and logically there are no grounds to deny a same sex marriage, for the church however that is a completely different point.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:17   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

E : Right, let's get the book. Now; Baldrick, where's the manuscript?
B: You mean the big papery thing tied up with string?
E: Yes, Baldrick -- the manuscript belonging to Dr. Johnson.
B: You mean the baity fellow in the black coat who just left?
E: Yes, Baldrick -- Dr. Johnson.
B: So you're asking where the big papery thing tied up with string belonging to the baity fellow in the black coat who just left is.
E: Yes, Baldrick, I am, and if you don't answer, then the booted bony thing with five toes at the end of my leg will soon connect sharply with the soft dangly collection of objects in your trousers. For the last time, Baldrick, where is Dr. Johnson's manuscript?
B: On the fire.
E: On the *what*?
B: The hot orangy thing under the stony mantlepiece.

E: Baldrick, fetch my novel.
B: Novel?
E: Yes -- the big papery thing tied up with string.
B: What, like the thing we burnt?
E: Exactly like the thing we burnt.
B: So you're asking for the big papery thing tied up with string, exactly like the thing we burnt.
E: Exactly.
B: We burnt it.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:42   #74
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
Legally, marriage is a contract with certain rights and responsibilities, but it is not just that.

Its about love, commitment, responsiblities to one another. Its a long term decision, and not one which should be so easily entered into as it is today.
last time i checked gays were capable of love, commitment and responsibilities to one another. but i'm not sure actually, maybe they can't love because they're dirty.

when you say they can't get married do you also mean they can't have legal rights that a straight marriage brings. becuase that sounds an awful lot like discrimination to me.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:47   #75
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
when you say they can't get married do you also mean they can't have legal rights that a straight marriage brings. becuase that sounds an awful lot like discrimination to me.
Don't worry, I'm sure he'll just say "it's just his opinion dude" (and therefore he's immune to all criticism). And then he'll complain the communists and liberals don't allow alternate points of view to be aired and it's a big conspiracy against right-minded bigots.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:49   #76
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
There is nothing wrong with discrimination as it keeps down the crap!
What crap?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:52   #77
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
What crap?
I usually discriminate against spamshiets that don't give me BJ's.

That usually keeps down the crap.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:54   #78
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Well, we've had discrimination for at least two thousand years against gays, and there's no sign of the eradication of gayness, so one presumes that plan isn't working.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 23:58   #79
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

dicrimination just makes things worse because gays have to parade down the streets in pink flowery outfits to get rights rather than doing nothing becuase they've got them.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:01   #80
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
dicrimination just makes things worse because gays have to parade down the streets in pink flowery outfits to get rights rather than doing nothing becuase they've got them.
Once last year I was woken up at 11 o'clock in the morning by a gay pride parade past my bedroom window.

11 o'clock!

It's a disgrace, I tell you!
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:03   #81
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Once last year I was woken up at 11 o'clock in the morning
'Work-Shy Societal Parasite.'
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 00:07   #82
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
'Work-Shy Societal Parasite.'
It was a Sunday.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 01:01   #83
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
It was a Sunday.
'Church-Shy Societal Parasite.'
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:43   #84
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Who wants to marry anyways? If i marry, (at least that's they way i feel now) would be to get the extra legal benefits.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:48   #85
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good question. Depends on the nation I suppose. Canada should not be able to, as in this case the will of the people would go directly against our Charter of Rghts and freedome. The people cannot (or should not be able to) vote to violate such a matter.
omg
the charter of rights and freedoms :P
but you're still not free nor have the right to marry a same-sex partner :P